tariqazizi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Too much Info - Overwhelming - Where to start?

So this is probably the 5th time I have entered BB website and forum, in the past two months in order to commit myself to get products and bumpup my workout plan. But Everytime, I have been overwhelmed with the amount of Info/products and do not know where to start.

About me:
    I am 25 y.o, 5'7", 185lb, with below average body built up, I have low stamina, meaning I can run about 4miles in 45mins and get exhausted very fast. I do group work outs twice a week now (something similar to P90x). I have poor diet (I try eating healty every once in a while, but very soon I get these horrible cravings for carbs, fat, red-meat, etc).

What I am trying to achieve?
    Lose Fat, get lean muscle and increase stamina

What I am looking for?

1- A list of supplements I need to help with my workout that could include:
    Pre-work supplements (something that will not make me jiddary, shaky, or give me headaches at night)
    Something that could help with appetite suppression / Fat burner ( I eat allot... in random hrs..)
    Protein and/or post workout supplements?

2- A workout plan, ( I know there is a ton available in the website, but the more I dig in, the more confused I got.) So I will really appreciate if you can direct me to the one that has worked best for you, or you think will be appropriate with my goals (lose fat, get lean muscle and increase stamina). I am looking to start with 3-4 days a week workout for the first month and than increase/keep accordingly

3-A Diet Plan/Grocery list (I am a college student) that is reasonable and easy to follow. I have tried going very lean for a week or two (chicken breat, sweet potato, beans, salmon, etc), but than it backfires and I get horrible cravings for a food I avoid (i.e., wings, burgers, fries, sugar, etc).

Thank you so much, I know it is allot to ask for, but I have heard so much good stuff about the BB Community and people here.

best

Ricky

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would honestly not even bother with supplements right now. Focus on learning about nutrition. Without a proper understanding on nutrition and training, the only thing a supplement would do is probably drain your wallet.

Here are some stickies to start to read:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're best bet would be to head over to the Nutrition section.

First of all, you can't really lose fat and gain muscle at the same time unless you are using other supplements that can't be discussed here. So, depending on your physique at this stage it would be ideal to enter either a caloric deficit (lose weight) or a caloric surplus (gain weight) and adjusting from there.

By the sounds of it (being in college), you still need to enjoy life. I personally would recommend a flexible diet plan, google "IIFYM" or "Flexible Dieting" and you will be able to quickly pull up more information about this. The last thing you want to do is try dieting while in college. It's one of the most important times in your life and you need to experience every minute of it. Unless you plan on competing and even then, you don't need to be eating chicken, vegetables, and rice to lose weight.

Second, supplements aren't necessary. You should be getting the majority of nutrition from good quality food sources. Stick with the basics: Multi-vitamin, fish-oils, and a whey protein shake to help you hit your protein targets for the day. If you are lacking energy you could always throw in a pre-workout, but it's definitely not necessary.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.
    BC, Canada

✧☆ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ☆✧

Instagram: @KyleBJanzen
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/VqHdWe

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, diet and training are the keys to success. Supplements to consider are creatine and protein powder. Try to get the majority of your daily protein intake through whole foods, if you fall short short look into a solid protein powder to meet your daily requirements. The nutrition section has some great info to get you started. My PM box is always open for training tips and supplement advice. Good luck with your goals

Team BPI
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As others have said it's all about diet and training. Focus on those 2 variables and once you have them where they need to be then you can add supplements to the equation
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Shred would be perfect for you. Supplements, workout, diet plan...It's all spelled out for you. And it's in line with your goals.

If you're overwhelmed with all the info, sometimes you've just got to pick a plan and go with it, see how you respond, then try another when you're finished. Pick one that FEELS right to you and that you think you'd have fun with.

I get the impression that you're looking for the perfect plan, and you won't know what that is until you dive in, try some out, and start learning what your body responds best to.
    Last edited by KBoss302; 11-15-2015 at 03:33 PM.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HeavenBeyond View Post
    You're best bet would be to head over to the Nutrition section.

First of all, you can't really lose fat and gain muscle at the same time unless you are using other supplements that can't be discussed here.
    That doesn't apply for n00bs tho.

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    That doesn't apply for n00bs tho.
    True, but I'm assuming he isn't a NOOB. I'm sure he has probably been in and out of a gym, spinning his heals because his diet is horrible. But yet again, this was an assumption on my part.
    BC, Canada

✧☆ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ☆✧

Instagram: @KyleBJanzen
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/VqHdWe

ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There are a lot of great training and nutrition plans on this site. My best advice would be to find one that is in line with your goals and stick to it.
    *Nationally qualified classic physique competitor and middleweight bodybuilding

~Follow Me On Instagram: alaskan_muscle

☆Affordable Online Training☆
    www.********.com/theoriginalteamwolf?fref=ts
    Prices&Testimonies: http://awolf10.wix.com/teamwolf

DRINK WATER
    WORK HARDER
    GET BIGGER