bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

R-ALA + Creatine before or after workout

I am looking to take Higher Power R-ALA 200mg capsules...i ve learned i am suppose to take one pill with each of my two highest carb meals of the day and the third with my creatine source

would it be ok to take one 200mg serving with lunch - Around 12
    one with my creatine and protein shake after workout - around 4 - 430
    one with dinner - 5 - 530

does this schedule look ok? i cant find whether or not i shuld take the R-ALA before or after my workout with my creatine...

bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bboysoccer47 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bboysoccer47 View Post
    I am looking to take Higher Power R-ALA 200mg capsules...i ve learned i am suppose to take one pill with each of my two highest carb meals of the day and the third with my creatine source

would it be ok to take one 200mg serving with lunch - Around 12
    one with my creatine and protein shake after workout - around 4 - 430
    one with dinner - 5 - 530

does this schedule look ok? i cant find whether or not i shuld take the R-ALA before or after my workout with my creatine...
    The only time i'd take ALA before training would be if i was dieting and only doing some cardio in that session. That way it'd help clear blood sugar quicker. Otherwise, don't take it before lifting because low blood sugar is not conducive to a good workout.

Your timing looks fine.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ad Robboe wrote it will effect the blood sugar, but in a good way (stable low, not to low) so you don't have to worry taking it before training. ALA is not just effecting the insuline and blood sugar, it has a lot of other nice effects.

ALA is strengthen the effect of the insulin and balances it to healthy stable low levels. Its also activating a protein in the muscle, GLUT-4, wich caches glucose from the blood and ease it in the muscle. What happens then is that the muscles fast is taking/attracting glucose and store it as muscle glycogen.
    This is strong effects so the insuline levels doesn't get unnecessary high.

High insuline levels gives signals to the fat depots to save the fat and not release it in the blood to be burned. Low and stable insuline levels is giving stronger storage of muscle glycogen and that makes that you can workout harder, revitalize faster and burn more fat.

As you already have discovered, the best is to take it with your meal with carbs (and creatine of course). To be correct is it the optimal to take the ALA about 20 minutes before eating.

I think your schedule of taking the ALA looks fine. Depending on what effects you got you can raise one cap to four a day, taking the first at breakfast and the rest as you wrote.
    Follow me on my road back from perdition...

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Swedemind

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    The only time i'd take ALA before training would be if i was dieting and only doing some cardio in that session. That way it'd help clear blood sugar quicker. Otherwise, don't take it before lifting because low blood sugar is not conducive to a good workout.

Your timing looks fine.
    Agreed. Save it and your creatine for post-training.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

do u guys recommend a form of ALA? i ve heard mixde results and cant seem to find whether R-ALA and NA-R-ALA is better

Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you plan on having a very long lifting session or doing alot of cardio I'd look into this product.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/krea.html

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do u guys recommend a form of ALA? i ve heard mixde results and cant seem to find whether R-ALA and NA-R-ALA is better
    Never had a chance to try Na-RALA yet, but i imagine it is just as good as, if not better than, K-RALA. And K-RALA is awesome stuff. Maybe i am just sensitive to it, but i find a major difference between potassium bonded ALA compared to racemic ALA and/or R-ALA.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Never had a chance to try Na-RALA yet, but i imagine it is just as good as, if not better than, K-RALA. And K-RALA is awesome stuff. Maybe i am just sensitive to it, but i find a major difference between potassium bonded ALA compared to racemic ALA and/or R-ALA.
    major difference as in wat?

major difference as in wat?
    Nutrient partitioning.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk