Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2827
    papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any issue with adding a few grams of citrulline malate?
    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is it okay to take ultima on a stomach with some food in it?

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nsaladino View Post
    I want to send this to my gf, she is in law school and working full time so needless to say she needs to be focused and on poin for close to 19hrs a day. I was also going to send Piracetam and Aniracetam, how might she dose everything? If she takes the weekends off of ULTIMA should she also take 2days off from the racetams? She is 5'8" 120-130 should she be using a full dose of ULTIMA split up throughout the day or would a half dose split up work well enough?
    She would build up a tolerance to racetams, yes.

Haf her start with 1/4 or 1/2 dose, sipping and add either 1/4 tsp aniracetam or piracetam, but there is no need for both.

Originally Posted by papagunz View Post
    Any issue with adding a few grams of citrulline malate?
    No, CM would be a nice addition.

Originally Posted by CapnKrunk View Post
    Is it okay to take ultima on a stomach with some food in it?

yes; a little food.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by matpal View Post
    She would build up a tolerance to racetams, yes.

Haf her start with 1/4 or 1/2 dose, sipping and add either 1/4 tsp aniracetam or piracetam, but there is no need for both.
    So one 1/2 dose of ULTIMA and 1/4tsp of one of the racetams i mentioned should be good for the day? Would she benefit from doing two 1/4 doses of ULTIMA with two seperate doses of racetams? I though I had read that shawn thought using both ani and pi racetams together would be good stuff.

matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well again, there is such individual preference to nootropics.

I would start her at the low 1/4 dose, ecspecially is she is under 150 pounds and/or has not taken anything like this before. and then add the racetams slowly, 1 at a time to guage performance.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well again, there is such individual preference to nootropics.

I would start her at the low 1/4 dose, ecspecially is she is under 150 pounds and/or has not taken anything like this before. and then add the racetams slowly, 1 at a time to guage performance.
    Eventually I can see myself using 1/4-1/3 dose every morning before work... this is dosed so generously.

placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any issues dosing Ultima and T-Bol within the same 20 minute time period?

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

5 Servings in...

First, I'd like to thank Shawn for posting my initial feedback a few pages ago. Now that I have some experience using Ultima in a few different situations and with a few different dosing schematics I feel much better prepared to give it a sound review.

Dosing: As other beta-testers have noted, the dosing of Ultima is highly variable - much like every other nootropic product I've ever used. Establishing an effective dosing protocol is going to be the most important part of dialing in your results with Ultima. With that said, I've finally gained some momentum using the following:

- 1st Dose: 1/2 dose pre-breakfast (+1g ALCAR, caffeine free diet soda).
    - 2nd Dose: 1/2 serving peri-workout (usually about 5-6 hours later).

I have adopted the above dosing protocol as I?m interested in the potential effects of using Methylcobalamin first thing in the morning - I'll expand on this a bit later.

Workouts: Amazing. My workouts have been improving with each session. Also, as I've now had a chance to repeat some of my initial workouts I've noted a huge difference in the strength department with weights increasing on nearly every lift across the board.

Another thing I'd like to comment on is the "robotic" like training sessions a few others have mentioned. The first time I saw this mentioned it made me think of some mindless disconnect during training; like some automaton working away at the gym without reason. As I've had a chance to use this a few times now I'm definitely starting to understand how appropriate this term is. From my experience, this has been like training with an enhanced and highly calibrated mind-muscle connection; every movement is very precise due to better concentration and focus.

Social: This has been another really awesome part of this formula. Now while I can definitely hold my own in a conversation I've definitely noticed a big change in verbal fluidity over the last week.

Sleep: My quality of sleep has gone up, and duration has gone slightly down. I typically sleep 8 hours and feel tired upon waking. In the past week I've beat my alarm by an hour and feel more adequately rested. I'm thinking this has a lot to do with the massive dose of methylcobalamin which has been postulated to have a normalizing effect on sleep-wake patterns.

Overall: So far so good ! I'll post another short review after 5 more doses.
    Last edited by xxghostxx; 02-13-2009 at 01:16 PM.
    Unaffiliated.

Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaffy_Duck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    edit: i got confused nevermind
    Last edited by Zaffy_Duck; 02-13-2009 at 01:26 PM.
    ***Never give up! You will get to where you want to be just keep going.***

Activate X / Stoked stack
    SP 250
    Intrabolic
    Boditronics Whey + Malto
    ON oats and whey
    Casein
    L-leucine

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xxghostxx View Post
    First, I'd like to thank Shawn for posting my initial feedback a few pages ago. Now that I have some experience using Ultima in a few different situations and with a few different dosing schematics I feel much better prepared to give it a sound review.

Dosing: As other beta-testers have noted, the dosing of Ultima is highly variable - much like every other nootropic product I've ever used. Establishing an effective dosing protocol is going to be the most important part of dialing in your results with Ultima. With that said, I've finally gained some momentum using the following:

I have adopted the above dosing protocol as I?m interested in the potential effects of using Methylcobalamin first thing in the morning - I'll expand on this a bit later.

Workouts: Amazing. My workouts have been improving with each session. Also, as I've now had a chance to repeat some of my initial workouts I've noted a huge difference in the strength department with weights increasing on nearly every lift across the board.

Another thing I'd like to comment on is the "robotic" like training sessions a few others have mentioned. The first time I saw this mentioned it made me think of some mindless disconnect during training; like some automaton working away at the gym without reason. As I've had a chance to use this a few times now I'm definitely starting to understand how appropriate this term is. From my experience, this has been like training with an enhanced and highly calibrated mind-muscle connection; every movement is very precise due to better concentration and focus.

Social: This has been another really awesome part of this formula. Now while I can definitely hold my own in a conversation I've definitely noticed a big change in verbal fluidity over the last week.

Sleep: My quality of sleep has gone up, and duration has gone slightly down. I typically sleep 8 hours and feel tired upon waking. In the past week I've beat my alarm by an hour and feel more adequately rested. I'm thinking this has a lot to do with the massive dose of methylcobalamin which has been postulated to have a normalizing effect on sleep-wake patterns.

Very nice and detailed review Ghost. Thanks!

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by xxghostxx View Post

very nice, but I still hate you
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mark427 View Post
    Any issues dosing Ultima and T-Bol within the same 20 minute time period?
    Probably not amazing as Tbol exhibits hypoglycemic effects

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has the extra flavoring gone out yet?

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by littlepapapump View Post
    Would it be beneficial or harmful to take a caffeine supplement, say like 200mg with your serving of Ultima, for those looking for the same effects as NO Explode or Super Pump 250 would give, you would have all the benefits of Ultima with the super power energy of caffeine.

Just a question, better yet....how about taking a scoop of super pump 250 and the serving of Ultima pre workout as suggested.....maybe the best of both worlds combined! I take 3 scoops of Super Pump 250 right now so the one scoop would be a downgrade for me but just a little of the chaotic energy it gives doses with the ultima I believe would be excellent...I wish I had some Ultima to give it a try!
    Absolutely no reason to combine superpump with Ultima. Absolute waste.

As for adding caffeine, I wouldn't even bother unless you are keeping it under 60mg.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zaffy_Duck View Post
    my ultima is at my local depot! yes it made it to the uk
    ^^

mine too- first Ultima workout will be Wednesday.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    O.K. about keeping the caffeine under 60mg but,

"Absolute waste", waste of what? Money?
    I dont have money to throw around right now but sometimes I do, unless they would counter-act each other in some sort of way, I don't see it being a waste unless you are talking about being a waste of money.
    Yes, Absolute waste of money. Seriously.

Ultima has everything you need and the dosages are perfectly planned out to work with everything else in the product. Adding something else is just going to mess with that.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    O.K. about keeping the caffeine under 60mg but,

"Absolute waste", waste of what? Money?
    I dont have money to throw around right now but sometimes I do, unless they would counter-act each other in some sort of way, I don't see it being a waste unless you are talking about being a waste of money.
    What happened to "Cutting out all supplements for my health"? Why are you still in here?
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Our only limitations are the ones we accept.

Seeing how much I can increase strength, endurance, and athletic performance while maintaining approximately 190 lbs and single digit bf.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was just messing with everybody, I just ordered me a Universal stack so I am not done with supplements. I want to wait until Ultima is finalized before I try it, once it released in the BB store, then I will try it. Everything should be ironed out just fine by then.
    you sir, are an idiot

Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Our only limitations are the ones we accept.

Seeing how much I can increase strength, endurance, and athletic performance while maintaining approximately 190 lbs and single digit bf.

CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any update on the flavoring being sent out?

Body & Thought Movement Urban Monk's Avatar
    Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    L-5 methyl tetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF)

5-formyl tetrahydrofolate (5-formyl THF)

Which of these is the patented form of B9? What is the difference btwn these two forms and the one used in Ultima?

Ultima was nice. Specifically the focus aspect. Ill report on it later.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    Ultima was nice. Specifically the focus aspect. Ill report on it later.
    Looking forward to your feedback... one of the most trusted members here imo.

Originally Posted by CapnKrunk View Post
    Any update on the flavoring being sent out?
    They should be hitting houses the next business day or three.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    L-5 methyl tetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF)

5-formyl tetrahydrofolate (5-formyl THF)

Which of these is the patented form of B9? What is the difference btwn these two forms and the one used in Ultima?
    THe folinic acid used in ULTIMA is one step away from MTHF.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Prepared servings

How long will Ultima stay effective after mixed in water? As having a few 16 ounce already prepared would be ultra convenient for my girl. She is always on the go between school and work. I have been dosing her 1/2 cap in a 16.9 fl oz. I haven't noted any effervescene in mix. She did relate the taste is pleasant with taste of baking soda here~n~there. I will give full review of product once I able
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

Because it contains creatine, I would not let it sit more than a few minutes, just to be safe.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because it contains creatine, I would not let it sit more than a few minutes, just to be safe.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/tallon8.htm
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Body & Thought Movement Urban Monk's Avatar
    Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Yup, I have a few tubs of Relentless lying around here also.

So is my stash of Intrabolic useless while utilizing Ultima? Would it make sense to use intrabolic the 2nd half of a workout, since you should be done with your second half of Ultima halfway through your workout?

If not, Matt or Shawn, do you recommend any intra-workout products? Maybe a BCAA product like Xtend or ICE? How about a BCAA + EAA product like LG Sciences?

Any thoughts out there?
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    This is a good question and I'm interested to see the answer.
    Bump for Shawn :-)
    Last edited by Urban Monk; 02-17-2009 at 11:39 AM.