Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool ΩΩΩ-Urgent Announcement on ULTIMA: Updates, !Ingredients! & Sale Date!!-ΩΩΩ

Ahem,

(In my best Troy McClure voice)

You may remember me from such broken promise threads like "ULTIMA will be out soon" and "No, really I'm serious this time".

What can I say, my brosciples? I am usually not one to make excuses. So I will just tell you that I got in way over my head on this one. ULTIMA was infinitely more difficult to source, formulate, flavor, and manufacturer than anything I have ever done or ever anticipated. And for being so very late on release dates and deadlines, I offer you my fullest and sincerest apologies.

As it appeared that things were once again getting derailed in regards to production, I purposefully let the marketing and informative threads die down. I really did not want to be hyping something for the sake of hyping it.

It seems, even at the 11th hour, things got jumbled and misdirected and delayed. I knew these were the risks we were taking in doing something that is truly novel and revolutionary...a truly new invention of ergogenic supplementation that was not lifted from Julias Vida.

However, if given the chance to do it again, I would keep the formula and all of the challenges it presented to being manufactured exactly the same...the payoff here for supplement supremacy is simply too great. Screw all of the hardcore this, super-that, fake herbs and designer steroids. No photoshopped ads, no fake testimonials, no more lies. I promise you this is something that will expose those products for the trash they are.

In gearing up for the release of ULTIMA, I have been very busy behind the scenes giving the entire operation a face lift. A new site should be finished this week. You can view the development at www.omegasportssupplements.com/web.

Also, we have updated our logo to something a little bit 'fresher'

I have also started a really unique, really cool advertising medium for ULTIMA. More info on this as soon as our first piece is finished.

"So that is all well and good and everything, but what about the stinking ULTIMA?!" you may be asking.

Oh, all right, here you go.

Finally! The most advanced sports nutrition product ever developed is unwrapped. Powered by Trinitine, our unique and fully patented (no seriously, this is not marketing hyperbole. If you use it, we are going to kick you in the nuts and then sue you back to the stone age and then kick you in the nuts again) Creatine Complex.

Ingredient Panel:

(Do you notice how there are no proprietary blends? Kinda nice, huh. )

=======
    ULTIMA is the one. The ultimate. The most advanced, most powerful product ever released in the sports supplement industry. It is complete in every conceivable way: synergistically, scientifically, symbiotically with your biochemistry. And it is now yours.

What started out years ago as Thunder V2 has evolved light years since the initial conceptual formula. So much so the Omega Sports chose to change the product name to ULTIMA; the only title fitting for the creator and king of a completely new category of products: Sports Performance Nutrition?.

ULTIMA delivers unprecedented performance with never seen before, completely unique, patented ingredients. ULTIMA is completely based upon real science, not marketing hype. There are no herbal extracts, no mystery proprietary blends, no sacrifices, no tricks, no lies.

Simply stated, Omega Sports, partnered with Zone Halo Research has invented and patented superior ingredients for a vastly superior product. Also fully patented are our exclusive Performance Blends including Trinitine, TripHasic, CogniFive, Methyl-8-R, Tri-Lateral Bio Buffers as well as our never seen before flavoring system, Citrus Dew.**

Omega Sports ULTIMA. Try it once and you will see that nothing else compares. Expect Results!
    =======

Keep in mind that this is a certified GMP product. Also know that just because some manufacturers are GMP compliant does not make them GMP certified. Big difference.

Well, that's great and everything, but when the heck is this thing going to be on sale?

ULTIMA will be on sale Monday, January 26th.

Shawn will be posting a very condensed write up here shortly so you all can see why these ingredients were selected and their respective amounts. Nothing here was added haphazardly or thrown in without ample thought and research. ULTIMA will be the first supplement to exploit entire metabolic pathways in your body to be the most effective sports supplement produced, period. I hope everyone now can see why this has taken so long based on the formulation. Nothing this advanced or complex has ever been attempted before. Not by a long shot. ULTIMA is the real supplement for 2009 and beyond.
    Last edited by matpal; 01-15-2009 at 08:40 AM.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wtf!!!!!!!
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes!!!
    placebro@getrippednutrition.com

TMann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TMann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TMann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TMann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good news!

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fourth?

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well slap my face and call me sally.

edit: looks freaking great, Label is bad ass, no prop rocks, new website is sweet. I can't wait to buy some/.
    Last edited by RatherBeLifting; 01-15-2009 at 08:56 AM.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HOLY ****!!!

It's beautiful... no prop blends... the label reflects elemental mineral content... the forms of each ingredient are listed... I couldn't be happier.

I love that you guys got the magnesium creatine chelate from albion labs!

and pretty much every other ingredient in the product.

If it's on sale monday the 26th... I will without a doubt be buying.

Any word on the $$$?

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    HOLY ****!!!

It's beautiful... no prop blends... the label reflects elemental mineral content... the forms of each ingredient are listed... I couldn't be happier.

I love that you guys got the magnesium creatine chelate from albion labs!

and pretty much every other ingredient in the product.

If it's on sale monday the 26th... I will without a doubt be buying.

Any word on the $$$?
    More than you can afford.

Product looks pretty good. Can I has some?

So Rod...worth the wait?

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    More than you can afford.
    Even if it were $60... the methylcobalamin content alone makes it worthwhile.

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very nice MatPal. I was just talking to someone about you yesterday wondering WTF happened to ya. The label and the new site is **** hot son! Good job man!

Looked at the site a bit more. It's a sweet Joomla template. It's a great choice and very easy to keep updated. Cudo's to your web dude. (yes I is a geek).
    Last edited by SPACECLOWN; 01-15-2009 at 09:06 AM.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    So Rod...worth the wait?
    no nothing was worth that bull**** wait. I actually thought Matt may have died towards the end.

Aside from that, the product does look good. I really like the high dosed glucuronolactone, now I can start to chill on the stims.

I'll pick some up despite the 7 months that was supposed to be 3 weeks.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Nice job!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    no nothing was worth that bull**** wait. I actually thought Matt may have died towards the end.

Aside from that, the product does look good. I really like the high dosed glucuronolactone, now I can start to chill on the stims.

Finally seeing the ingredients... I think it was worth the wait. I would much rather wait and see something like this as opposed to another bull**** pre-workout cocktail of cyanocobalamin, caffeine, and arginine.

This formula destroys everything else available, they weren't over extending at all when they said nothing would compare. I can't wait to try this.

Finally a formula that considers the importance of sodium and potassium intake with creatine!!!

matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    no nothing was worth that bull**** wait.
    I agree!

I actually thought Matt may have died towards the end.
    ...Almost.

Dont forget your extra lovin on the side!
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wait wut?

Solid product.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by SPACECLOWN View Post
    Very nice MatPal. I was just talking to someone about you yesterday wondering WTF happened to ya. The label and the new site is **** hot son! Good job man!

Looked at the site a bit more. It's a sweet Joomla template. It's a great choice and very easy to keep updated. Cudo's to your web dude. (yes I is a geek).

Thanks, man.

The site is not proofed or formatted yet with the copy, but you can get the gist of everything, pretty much.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Originally Posted by matpal View Post
    Thanks, man.

The site is not proofed or formatted yet with the copy, but you can get the gist of everything, pretty much.
    The ultima write-up is in german?

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks, man.

You may want to check this:

http://www.omegasportssupplements.co...=49&Itemid=104

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Finally seeing the ingredients... I think it was worth the wait. I would much rather wait and see something like this as opposed to another bull**** pre-workout cocktail of cyanocobalamin, caffeine, and arginine.

This formula destroys everything else available, they weren't over extending at all when they said nothing would compare. I can't wait to try this.

Finally a formula that considers the importance of sodium and potassium intake with creatine!!!

Keep in mind that one of the delays was due to us not being able to use Centropexonine and Piracetam, and not being told so until very late in the game.

That, and we wanted to use Metafolin, but Merk would not grant us a license for use.

So as advanced as the formula is, it orgionally set out to be just a little more. But, suffice to say, I am extremely pleased with it.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

no prop blends = will not buy

The ultima write-up is in german?
    Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

That is just a placeholder. I have to add the marketing write up, Q&A, and scientific write up still.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Keep in mind that one of the delays was due to us not being able to use Centropexonine and Piracetam, and not being told so until very late in the game.

That, and we wanted to use Metafolin, but Merk would not grant us a license for use.

So as advanced as the formula is, it orgionally set out to be just a little more. But, suffice to say, I am extremely pleased with it.
    It's really a shame that Merk won't license out methylfolate.

Are you still planning on including the nootropics in seperate pills?

We sub'ed the Centro for the DMAE. The piracetam may be included as a bulk powder...not sure yet because even though both are sold very readily, the GMP certified manufacturers and most insurance companies want nothing to do with anything that is not explicity DSHEA compliant.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

The Cogni5 blend is the ****. Great way to break from the high dosed stim products in the same category. MSRP? Also samples maybe?

Thanks.

It is a personal pet peeve of mine that everything is loaded with caffeine and/or other stimulants.

I'll be selling the first run direct so it will be a good deal cheaper than most on-online places when we distribute it; probably between $40-50.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome......
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    !!

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats Mat! I'm looking forward to trying it. I pray you see returns equal to the work you and your team put in. (Damn that took a long time)
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

Thumbs up

We sub'ed the Centro for the DMAE. The piracetam may be included as a bulk powder...not sure yet because even though both are sold very readily, the GMP certified manufacturers and most insurance companies want nothing to do with anything that is not explicity DSHEA compliant.
    Still the best product around. I'll be able to use this for long nights at the library... seriously, this could be one the best nootropics around... even without your originally planned ingredients.

Thanks.

It is a personal pet peeve of mine that everything is loaded with caffeine and/or other stimulants.

I'll be selling the first run direct so it will be a good deal cheaper than most on-online places when we distribute it; probably between $40-50.
    Great price, I'll pick up 3-5 for that amount.