Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's a good dose of Vitamin K2 to prevent calcification of the soft tissue if you megadose Vitamin D?

greggavedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greggavedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greggavedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greggavedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greggavedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greggavedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greggavedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greggavedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greggavedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greggavedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greggavedon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That has been my philosophy all along...using healthful supplements that promote a long healthy life! Of course we all want to see solid results in the gym and that requires a good protein, possibly a creatine product and maybe an arginine product as well. Aside from that I stick with a good multivitamin/mineral and antioxidant supplements like CoQ10, ALA and fish oil.
    I just came out with a new eBook called "The 14 Day Get Lean Diet" where I give you exactly what I eat for 14 days to get ready for a photo shoot. This diet has worked amazingly well for me and in the book I give it to you from beginning to end. I also give a shopping guide, supplements, recipes, tips and more. Check it out at: greggavedon.com/ebook
    Gregg Avedon
    Gregg Avedon's G-Force Training, Inc.
    GREGGAVEDON.com
    Author: Muscle Chow (Rodale)
    eBook: The 14 Day Get Lean Diet (www.greggavedon.com/ebook)

bonerbudisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    avon party tomorrow!

supershape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think that is the way to go, more towards health, would be nice to have a super supplement that got you really healthy in just one product

DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Mega-plode NO Whey Nitro Creatine Elite Lifter Formula FTW

MTA06 is not very well liked. (-100) MTA06 is not very well liked. (-100) MTA06 is not very well liked. (-100) MTA06 is not very well liked. (-100) MTA06 is not very well liked. (-100) MTA06 is not very well liked. (-100) MTA06 is not very well liked. (-100) MTA06 is not very well liked. (-100) MTA06 is not very well liked. (-100) MTA06 is not very well liked. (-100) MTA06 is not very well liked. (-100)
    thx

DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DrShreddingston is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MTA06 View Post
    thx
    thx

karansri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement guidance

Hey guys
    Am taking ON opti-men, ON fibre fitness, ON CLA, USP oxy elite pro, and ON 100 percent whey protien everyday.
    Will they harm me after some time? I think theyre gonna react cos am taking too much at the same time.Will they harm me? Plz help. Thanks.

Originally Posted by karansri View Post
    Hey guys
    Am taking ON opti-men, ON fibre fitness, ON CLA, USP oxy elite pro, and ON 100 percent whey protien everyday.
    Will they harm me after some time? I think theyre gonna react cos am taking too much at the same time.Will they harm me? Plz help. Thanks.
    You will get ball cancer. Sorry.

ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Lecithin

Soy lecithin has more benefits than I could possibly list,,, plus 40 years.of research behind it...... for one it's a fat emulsifier,, two it's a precursor to acetyl choline, a neurotransmitter that regulates synapsis and muscle tone....... DMAE is also an incredible neutropic...

ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArtNotScience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down wont work

[QUOTE=supershape;769442843]i think that is the way to go, more towards health, would be nice to have a super supplement that got you really healthy in just one product

The flaw is that anything that had all the stuff you need would have to be compressed so hard you wouldn't be able to digest it ...... this theory is why I don't recommend or take any tablets and also try to take individual supplements as opposed to complexes..... compressing causes heat which destroys vitamins,,, binders inhibit absorption and can cause the tablet to pass beyond the receptive sites in your digestive system before breaking down. This makes.for very expensive urine.

cythoslar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm taking whey protein, fish oil capsules, multivitamins (+minerals) and joint capsules currently. Also, I take fat burners - these have had rather laxative effects lately. Lol.
    I keep failing and coming back to the track again. Must be patient and one day I'll have the perfect body I desire. Hope, this day comes before I die.
    I'm interested in contradictory training: long-distance running and building muscles. How hard can life get?

A place to buy supplements, sexy clothes, sports attire, gym equipment: http://hotandfit.supervaluesmall.com

Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Christophe-ano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by user27629377 View Post
    We should have a thread that is geared more towards supplements for overall health rather than just the ergogenic supplements.

After some help from a few great forum members (Peter and chasin) I have come up with, what I feel, is a pretty decent arrangement of supplements that I will order today and begin next week. Please add your contributions to this thread so that we may hopefully have a nice array of ideas and suggestions.

1. Country Life Omega 3 Mood- I picked this because it is manufactured in a cGMP facility, and each serving provides 1,000mg of EPA with only 150mg of DHA, total of 2,000 mg of fish oil coming from sardines and anchovies

2. NOW Ubiquinol- After doing some of my own research and reading some of the testimonials of some individuals on this forum (jkeith, des, cognitivenutrition, etc.) I decided to go with the Kaneka QH reduced Ubiquinol. NOW is a brand that I trust, and NOW provides 100mg of Ubiquinol in 60 softgels.

3. Jarrow Formulas SAMe 400mg- I have previously taken another brand of SAMe @ 800mg per day with great results (positive outlook wise). I am going to begin with 400mg this time, and move it up to 800 and see if I notice any difference. SAMe is rather expensive, so if I can get away with using 400mg a day I would be happy.

4. AOR Advanced B- Complex- chasin provided some great information on this in a few earlier threads discussing the importance of B supplementation when taking SAMe, not to mention all of the other great health benefits that come along with a B-Complex.

5. Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra OR RPN Gut Health- I've spoken about GOL Primal Defense Ultra for years now, I simply love that product and think it is one of the best products I have ever used. Gut Health intrigues me, and while it is extremely unfortunate that it is going out of production, I am sure that it's replacement will be just as good if not better than it's predecessor.

6. Kyolic Garlic Cardiovascular Formula 100- I have taken this for quite a while also. Garlic has purported cardiovascular benefits, along with the known antimicrobial properties.

7. Solaray Oil of Oregano- This can be used topically or internally, I personally drink 5 drops in some water every day for it's antimicrobial properties, as well as to help the probiotic keep any candida at bay.

8. Emergen-C- I am taking this because I have about 30 packs left over.

So there you have it, thoughts and suggestions are appreciated, and please add your own stack if you have one!
    A brilliant read, thanks man! Green tea does it for me, I feel tons better after that stuff.
    Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drake.d0n3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would have to say MHP - Activite. Omega-3 Krill Oil. ResveratroX. Organic Cordyceps.

acrosetoure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

christian *********

There {tend to|have a tendency to|are inclined to|usually|are likely to} ukclshoess com/]{christian *********|christian ********* uk|christian ********* shoes|christian ********* sale|christian ********* shoes uk|********* shoes|********* uk|cheap christian ********* shoes} be two essential {sorts of|forms of|varieties of|types of|kinds of} christian*********uk-sales com/]{christian *********|christian ********* uk| christian ********* sale| christian ********* uk sale| cheap christian *********| christian ********* shoes uk| discount christian *********| cheap christian loub christian*********saleukss net/]{christian *********|christian ********* uk| christian ********* sale| cheap christian *********| christian ********* sale uk| discount christian *********} pearl nuggets {determined|established|identified|driven|motivate d} ukchristian*********-sale com/]{christian *********|christian ********* sale| chritian ********* uk|christian ********* uk sale | christian ********* sale uk|cheap christian ********* uk| cheap christian *********} by their tiffany

ukchristian*********-sale com/ chritian ********* uk
    christian*********uk-sales com/ christian ********* shoes uk
    ukchristian*********-sale com/] christian ********* sale uk
    christian*********saleukss net/] christian ********* sale uk
    salechristian*********s-uk com/]christian ********* uk

742051163fc1f2e1ae1334d01be6a6a19

********* shoes

There {tend to|have a tendency to|are inclined to|usually|are likely to} ukclshoess com/]{christian *********|christian ********* uk|christian ********* shoes|christian ********* sale|christian ********* shoes uk|********* shoes|********* uk|cheap christian ********* shoes} be two essential {sorts of|forms of|varieties of|types of|kinds of} christian*********uk-sales com/]{christian *********|christian ********* uk| christian ********* sale| christian ********* uk sale| cheap christian *********| christian ********* shoes uk| discount christian *********| cheap christian loub christian*********saleukss net/]{christian *********|christian ********* uk| christian ********* sale| cheap christian *********| christian ********* sale uk| discount christian *********} pearl nuggets {determined|established|identified|driven|motivate d} ukchristian*********-sale com/]{christian *********|christian ********* sale| chritian ********* uk|christian ********* uk sale | christian ********* sale uk|cheap christian ********* uk| cheap christian *********} by their tiffany

salechristian*********s-uk com/ christian ********* sale
    clshoesuksale com/ christian ********* sale
    christian*********saleukss net/ christian ********* uk
    ukclshoess com/]christian *********
    ukchristian*********-sale com/] chritian ********* uk

christian ********* uk

which they get pretty seriously The salechristian*********s-uk com/]christian ********* sale ukchristian*********-sale com/]christian ********* sale Bracelets that christian*********saleukss net/] cheap christian ********* clshoesuksale com/]christian ********* face men loathing rather than putting on jewelry may very well be over

christian*********saleukss net/ cheap christian *********
    ukchristian*********-sale com/ christian ********* uk sale
    ukchristian*********-sale com/ christian ********* uk sale
    clshoesuksale com/]christian ********* shoes
    ukchristian*********-sale com/]cheap christian ********* uk

christian *********

So if christian*********uk-sales com/]{christian *********|christian ********* uk| christian ********* sale| christian ********* uk sale| cheap christian *********| christian ********* shoes uk| discount christian *********| cheap christian loub {you feel|you really feel|you are feeling|you're feeling|you experience} about to build relationships ukchristian*********-sale com/]{christian *********|christian ********* sale| chritian ********* uk|christian ********* uk sale | christian ********* sale uk|cheap christian ********* uk| cheap christian *********} {your current|your present|your overall} johnson sabo clshoesuksale com/]{christian *********|christian ********* shoes|christian ********* uk|christian ********* sale} {a single|a particular|an individual|one particular|1} and then found the woman {a bit of|a certain amount of|an amount of|some|a little} which back links {based in|located in|situated in|operating out of|within} london represents enjoy salechristian*********s-uk com/]{christian *********|christian ********* sale|christian ********* uk|christian ********* sale uk| cheap christian *********} {included in the|contained in the|within the} salechristian*********s-uk com/]{christian *********|christian ********* sale|christian ********* uk|christian ********* sale uk| cheap christian *********} ukchristian*********-sale com/]{christian *********|christian ********* sale| chritian ********* uk|christian ********* uk sale | christian ********* sale uk|cheap christian ********* uk| cheap christian *********} ukclshoess com/]{christian *********|christian ********* uk|christian ********* shoes|christian ********* sale|christian ********* shoes uk|********* shoes|********* uk|cheap christian ********* shoes} emblematic {characteristics|properties|qualities|traits|attri butes}

salechristian*********s-uk com/ cheap christian *********
    christian*********saleukss net/ discount christian *********
    salechristian*********s-uk com/] cheap christian *********
    ukclshoess com/]christian ********* shoes

********* uk

which they get rather seriously The salechristian*********s-uk com/]christian ********* sale uk ukchristian*********-sale com/]christian ********* sale Rings that christian*********saleukss net/]christian ********* clshoesuksale com/]christian ********* face men loathing as an alternative to putting on jewelry may very well be over

christian*********uk-sales com/ christian ********* sale
    ukchristian*********-sale com/ christian *********
    clshoesuksale com/]christian *********
    ukchristian*********-sale com/]christian ********* sale

christian ********* uk

So if christian*********uk-sales com/]{christian *********|christian ********* uk| christian ********* sale| christian ********* uk sale| cheap christian *********| christian ********* shoes uk| discount christian *********| cheap christian loub {you feel|you really feel|you are feeling|you're feeling|you experience} about to build relationships ukchristian*********-sale com/]{christian *********|christian ********* sale| chritian ********* uk|christian ********* uk sale | christian ********* sale uk|cheap christian ********* uk| cheap christian *********} {your current|your present|your overall} johnson sabo clshoesuksale com/]{christian *********|christian ********* shoes|christian ********* uk|christian ********* sale} {a single|a particular|an individual|one particular|1} and then found the woman {a bit of|a certain amount of|an amount of|some|a little} which back links {based in|located in|situated in|operating out of|within} london represents enjoy salechristian*********s-uk com/]{christian *********|christian ********* sale|christian ********* uk|christian ********* sale uk| cheap christian *********} {included in the|contained in the|within the} salechristian*********s-uk com/]{christian *********|christian ********* sale|christian ********* uk|christian ********* sale uk| cheap christian *********} ukchristian*********-sale com/]{christian *********|christian ********* sale| chritian ********* uk|christian ********* uk sale | christian ********* sale uk|cheap christian ********* uk| cheap christian *********} ukclshoess com/]{christian *********|christian ********* uk|christian ********* shoes|christian ********* sale|christian ********* shoes uk|********* shoes|********* uk|cheap christian ********* shoes} emblematic {characteristics|properties|qualities|traits|attri butes}

salechristian*********s-uk com/ christian ********* uk
    ukchristian*********-sale com/ cheap christian *********
    christian*********saleukss net/ cheap christian *********
    ukchristian*********-sale com/]christian *********
    ukclshoess com/]christian ********* uk
    ukchristian*********-sale com/] cheap christian *********

richshamrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for a big & huge list of supplements for overall health development.
    Hello to all of you. My name is Rich Shamrock & I am new to this forum.
    My areas of interest are MMA, health supplements, sports nutrition & sports supplements.

kampaipubobia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

moncler uk

If so Womens Winter Boots most one or two bolt makers bury this apple and ample with people's eyes, Moncler is like a diamond, stands abreast to the best in the crowds, bear out a changed ray of light You would absolutely definitely not accept to in monclerjackets-canada net/]moncler the particular Belstaff, but you can't leave out moncler, otherwise, I monclerjackets-canada net/]moncler jacket accept which you are out in the particular fashion sixty abounding years in the past, accepted that in the particular accepting calm with with two ski cast admit makers as able-bodied seeing that monclerjackets-canada net/] monclerjackets-canada net/ a arresting snowboard sporter, Moncler accumulation was built-in around monclerjackets-canada net/]moncler canada access of people Wearing Moncler Sale, you will no lengthier be arctic on this subject winter! affordable Jackets over websites Store, offer 2011 Moncler Outdoor jackets, Vest, Outlet for women, Discount Moncler Sale-Vest Affordable Uggs Boots monclerjackets-canada net/]moncler jackets On sale Free Shipping ae1334d01be6a6a25

RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Micardis And Formulary Drug List

arrityslora, cheaplorazepampharmacy com/ - cheap ****** Additionally, these effects can continue for six months after taking the medication cheaplorazepampharmacy com/]****** price

RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Midrin Drug Class

arrityslora, cheaplorazepampharmacy com/ - ****** medication This medication has many different properties such as muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, and anticonvulsant cheaplorazepampharmacy com/]generic lorazepam

Military Pain Killer Medication

arrityslora, cheaplorazepampharmacy com/ - buy lorazepam no prescription Additionally, these effects can continue for six months after taking the medication cheaplorazepampharmacy com/]buy lorazepam online

Morphine Based Drugs

arrityslora, cheaplorazepampharmacy com/ - ****** without prescription generic ***** As is the case with all medications, ****** may be associated with some side effects cheaplorazepampharmacy com/]****** drug

Mosby'S Drug Refrence

arrityslora, cheaplorazepampharmacy com/ - ****** online ****** is the brand name for a very popular drug prescribed to millions of patients all around the world cheaplorazepampharmacy com/]****** 2mg

Musculoskeletal Medicine

arrityslora, cheaplorazepampharmacy com/ - order ****** online While some prescribers really like ******, most will prescribe it with care because it does cause drowsiness as well as cognitive impairment cheaplorazepampharmacy com/]****** price

Narcan Medication Label

arrityslora, cheaplorazepampharmacy com/ - lorazepam for sale It is usually considered a long acting benzodiazepine and is usually only prescribed for very short periods of time such as two to four weeks maximum because of its addictive qualities cheaplorazepampharmacy com/]cheap ******

Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    overall health-oriented supps?
    first time in this thread, but:
    that's my favorite kind of supps!

In my opinion, this is my favorite overall health stack and I would run it indefinately if I could afford it:

Millennium Sports MVP-365 for multivitamin
    Millennium Sports ZMK for minerals
    Millennium Sports Myco Green for greens
    Barlean's Fish oil (any type, as long as it comes from barleans!)
    ---------now these are real foods but i like to think of them as supps!!!!!
    a good brand of japanese green tea
    plenty of fiberous vegetables with EVERY meal!
    main meals consisting of pure chicken breast or pure fish filets or VERY lean cuts of steak
    dietary fats from nuts and avacados and fish and Barleans fish oils

boom!