Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29
    ahoier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahoier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahoier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahoier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahoier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahoier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahoier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahoier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahoier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahoier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahoier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6. Kyolic Garlic Cardiovascular Formula 100- I have taken this for quite a while also. Garlic has purported cardiovascular benefits, along with the known antimicrobial properties.

I was looking into Kyolic.....but they got a **** ton of different products.....how do I know the difference....? LOL. Right now I just take the cheap odorless garlic from Walmart, Spring Valley Brand, which is 1000 mg "extract" at a 1:100 ratio or something....it's a really small capsule....lol.

It's funny, cause I ran out, so happened to be near a vitamin shoppe, and tried their Allicin 4000 product....and one thing I noticed, the Allicin didn't keep the morning mosquitos away....like the spring valley "garlic oil" (I assume it's oil anyways.....suspended within the softgel capsule....) capsules.

feiyangyang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's great to see threads like this!

MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrCrispy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    People in the west have huge nutritional deficiencies caused by our diet - SAD. So supplementation is helpful to most of us, but we need to recognize that its just a supplement, i.e. it should come preferably from diet, if possible.

Unfortunately it is becoming really hard to find or rely on scientific studies because of the vested interests and money that goes into the food industry. There are certain things everyone agrees on, like eating lots of green leafy veg, omega 3, good saturated fats, no sugar, probiotics and fermented foods, and eliminating all processed and junk food. I bet if we did this and got enough exercise, thats 99.9% of what we need.

Registered User BradleyStrength's Avatar
    BradleyStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've recently started experimenting with adding Digestive Enzymes to each of my meals. And i can say it's truly helped with digestion (especially after large protein & carb meals) It's something i'd definitely recommend for getting the greatest nutrient uptake from your meals, after all isn't that why we eat?

Also using probiotics that i take in the morning on an empty stomach. These are awesome too, haven't had a glimpse of being ill at all in months & months! Whereas usually, with the same routine, i'd be getting a cold/flu every few months...

Psyllium husks are also a great one for adding extra fiber to your diet.

George

eyesdating has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agree with the omega 3 althought I thought people were concerned with the EPA content since it suppressed the immune system.

GargantuanBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) GargantuanBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) GargantuanBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) GargantuanBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) GargantuanBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) GargantuanBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) GargantuanBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) GargantuanBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) GargantuanBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) GargantuanBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) GargantuanBro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Cytogreens supplement is really good as it has Spirulina,Chlorophyl, Vitamins, etc. It takes care of all of your daily greens and protein needs as well!!!

I can't post links yet, so copied and pasted the ingredients description:

1 SERVING OF CYTOGREENS™ HAS 21x THE CHLOROPHYLL AS A FULL SERVING OF DARK LEAFY GREENS!

Blood Building - The oxygen carrying capacity of blood is of the utmost importance to any athlete! One serving of Ultra-Concentrated CYTOGREENS™ has over 40 times the chlorophyll of a serving of dark green broccoli! Aside from having a near identical chemical composition as hemoglobin in blood, Chlorophyll supports the production of red blood cells.* Building your blood helps support your vitality, energy levels and your blood's ability to both supply oxygen and carry waste CO2 away.*i
    CYTOGREENS™ HAS TWICE THE CHLOROPHYLL-RICH DARK GREEN NUTRIENTS OF LEADING "GREENS" PRODUCTS

Powerful Antioxidant Power - Athletes consume large amounts of oxygen during training. While of course absolutely necessary, it does create Free Radical oxidative damage. According to many scientists, the suggested daily dose of anti-oxidants lies between the ORAC values 3,000 and 5,000. CYTOGREENS™ does not subscribe to the theory of "kitchen-sink formulation" with small ingredient amounts that provide little more than what is known in the industry as "label dressing."
    CYTOGREENS™ PROVIDES FEWER INGREDIENTS AT LARGER AMOUNTS THAT PROVIDE REAL BENEFIT.

Our Spirulina alone has a massive ORAC value of 24,400 µmolTE/100g (4x higher than blueberries) - included at over 1,000 mg per serving, that is a truly huge anti-oxidant powerhouse suitable for any athlete. We have included a very rare and organic superfruit known as Amla (Indian Gooseberry), long prized by Ayurvedic medicine for a broad range of applications and an ORAC value of 437,900 µmolTE/100g! We have included Açai berry with an ORAC value of 102,000 µmolTE/100g along with a rich source of naturally occurring Vitamin C Acerola Cherry extract. Supercharging our formula even more, our powerhouse Matcha Ultra-Fine Green Tea Powder has a sky-high ORAC of 134,800 µmolTE/100g! With CYTOGREENS™ you are truly getting a daily dose of dark green pigment anti-oxidant support!*ii
    GRAM FOR GRAM CYTOGREENS™ HAS 22x THE ANTI-OXIDANT POWER AS BLUEBERRIES!

Non-"Green" Fats Don't Belong In Your Greens - Many so-called green formulas have the number one ingredient as Lecithin. Lecithin is an emulsifier, a fat most often used in supplement processing, or as cheaper "filler" to take up more room in a given product. Defined by Wikipedia as "Lecithin is a generic term to designate any group of yellow-brownish fatty substances occurring in animal and plant tissues, and in egg yolk..." and it goes on to say " it has multiple uses:" "...replaces more expensive ingredients," "...improves shelf life for some products, and can be used as a coating." It is so common in regular processed supplements that it is far from necessary in a Greens supplement. CYTOGREENS™ has chosen not to include lecithin as an ingredient.
    IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT

Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller) has long been suggested as a cleansative agent and systemic tonic.* NovaForme has gone deeper into cutting edge research to bring hard training athletes immune system support like none other.* Daltonmax® 200 is an Aloe Vera Concentrate that is completely unique in the world of supplements; an organic ingredient that uses the Aloe gel within the Aloe plant exclusively.

Unlike many other Aloe products, Daltonmax® Aloe is never heat, enzyme or carbon treated and as a result maintains its bioavailabilty. Where Daltonmax® really shines is in its large molecular size. 75% of Daltonmax® ranges between 200,000 Daltons and 1,000,000 Daltons as tested by HPLC lab research! Regular Aloe is only 25% by comparison. Large molecular weight Aloe may help promote the body's immune defense system (White Blood Cell Macro****es) that are responsible for both identifying, attacking and destroying foreign invaders!*

From an athlete's standpoint, effective immune function is critical, but even more interesting is the essential role the body's immune system in muscle regeneration and muscle recovery from intense physical activity! Immune system white blood cells literally aid in the repair of damaged muscle tissue.iii,iv,v,vi,vii This multi-stage process is essential in becoming stronger, faster and bigger through repetitive training.
    Last edited by GargantuanBro; 12-15-2014 at 07:46 AM.

tycoon11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tycoon11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tycoon11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tycoon11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tycoon11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tycoon11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tycoon11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tycoon11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tycoon11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tycoon11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tycoon11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i use raw organic supplements from this site EvpFitHealingNutrition_Com. Right now i've been taking the intense athlete protein and have been seeing great results, best thing is i have been able to stop using my preworkout because this stuff has my mind so fresh and focused in the morning. Concentrated nutrients is where it's at. They also have a fat blocker, fat burner, libido booster, detox supplements, lean muscle protein and a lot of cool natural stuff with no synthetic ingredients

MikeP1974 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeP1974 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeP1974 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeP1974 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeP1974 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used Sam-e for a long time, on and off.

The joint benefits are real - but it takes about 4-6 weeks steady at 800.

There's a number of good studies on pub meds regarding its efficacy.

I've recently gone back on it, and cycling down an SSRI I take, in cooperation with my doctor.

If you're on an SSRI, you shouldn't take Sam-e without talking to your doc, especially if you're on a relatively high dose of an SSRI.

davy1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davy1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davy1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davy1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davy1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davy1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take the following:
    - Vitamin D3: 5000-10000 iu a day depending on the season
    - Vitamin C: 1500mg a day, because its an antioxidant and it keeps cortisol in check
    - Vitamin E
    - Dr's Best Ubiquinol: 100mg a day

I plan on adding Astaxanthin and Omega 3 fish oil. The fish oil i'm still reading about, lots of conflicting stuff out there about quality... prices also range from very low to very high...

50shadesofromo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 50shadesofromo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 50shadesofromo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 50shadesofromo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 50shadesofromo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 50shadesofromo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 50shadesofromo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 50shadesofromo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 50shadesofromo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 50shadesofromo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 50shadesofromo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by user27629377 View Post
    We should have a thread that is geared more towards supplements for overall health rather than just the ergogenic supplements.

After some help from a few great forum members (Peter and chasin) I have come up with, what I feel, is a pretty decent arrangement of supplements that I will order today and begin next week. Please add your contributions to this thread so that we may hopefully have a nice array of ideas and suggestions.

1. Country Life Omega 3 Mood- I picked this because it is manufactured in a cGMP facility, and each serving provides 1,000mg of EPA with only 150mg of DHA, total of 2,000 mg of fish oil coming from sardines and anchovies

2. NOW Ubiquinol- After doing some of my own research and reading some of the testimonials of some individuals on this forum (jkeith, des, cognitivenutrition, etc.) I decided to go with the Kaneka QH reduced Ubiquinol. NOW is a brand that I trust, and NOW provides 100mg of Ubiquinol in 60 softgels.

3. Jarrow Formulas SAMe 400mg- I have previously taken another brand of SAMe @ 800mg per day with great results (positive outlook wise). I am going to begin with 400mg this time, and move it up to 800 and see if I notice any difference. SAMe is rather expensive, so if I can get away with using 400mg a day I would be happy.

4. AOR Advanced B- Complex- chasin provided some great information on this in a few earlier threads discussing the importance of B supplementation when taking SAMe, not to mention all of the other great health benefits that come along with a B-Complex.

5. Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra OR RPN Gut Health- I've spoken about GOL Primal Defense Ultra for years now, I simply love that product and think it is one of the best products I have ever used. Gut Health intrigues me, and while it is extremely unfortunate that it is going out of production, I am sure that it's replacement will be just as good if not better than it's predecessor.

6. Kyolic Garlic Cardiovascular Formula 100- I have taken this for quite a while also. Garlic has purported cardiovascular benefits, along with the known antimicrobial properties.

7. Solaray Oil of Oregano- This can be used topically or internally, I personally drink 5 drops in some water every day for it's antimicrobial properties, as well as to help the probiotic keep any candida at bay.

8. Emergen-C- I am taking this because I have about 30 packs left over.

So there you have it, thoughts and suggestions are appreciated, and please add your own stack if you have one!
    I like that

boselli77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boselli77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boselli77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boselli77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boselli77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boselli77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boselli77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boselli77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boselli77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boselli77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boselli77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would love to hear any critique or comments on my current stack:

-Multi (optimen)
    -Fish Oil (nordic natural Ultimate Omega)
    -glucosamine (NOW)
    -Acetyl L-carnitine (MRM)
    -Probiotic (ultimate flora - going to switch to align as soon as i finish this bottle)
    -Green tea extract (NOW)
    -milk thistle (Jarrow)

My overall goal is to be as lean and as strong as possible. I have made significant progress in recent months/years, and want to keep getting leaner and stronger

I also use whey, pre workout (c4), BCAAs, and glutamine for lifts. But just wanted to focus here on the overall health oriented vitamins/supps on this thread
    Last edited by boselli77; 12-30-2014 at 06:26 PM.
    "You can always be thinner... look better."
    - Patrick Bateman

YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10) YoanaOrton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very interesting topic, keep it on guys (:
    My set in my first STREET FITNESS competition http://goo.gl/0tyXUz <~

saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saaam82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks...........good post

nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wow, people take a ton of stuff that I've never even heard of. Here's what I take:

-Vitamin D3: helps with mood, calcium intake, and hormones, and most people are deficient especially in colder climates like where I am.
    -Calcium with zinc and magnesium: need those strong bones, and magnesium helps with sleep.
    -Vitamin K: helps with calcium intake
    -Vitamin C: helps my body scent smell less alkaline in my opinion, and citrus is expensive here. And I refuse to make pine needle tea.
    -Multivitamin: just there to cover any possible deficiencies
    -Whey protein: PROTEIN!!
    -Creatine monohydrate: my bro accidentally got two orders and gave me one. It's okay I guess, makes me thirsty.
    -Fish oil capsules: Heard it's good for the Omega3-6 balance.

BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drug interaction can take place if taking medications and herbal supplements.

point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) point-guard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    any good recommendation for joint pain/support? soft gels or capsule ones would be preferred cause I'm buying them for my parents.

davy1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davy1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davy1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davy1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davy1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davy1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by point-guard View Post
    any good recommendation for joint pain/support? soft gels or capsule ones would be preferred cause I'm buying them for my parents.
    Astaxanthin is a strong anti inflammatory. Backed up by science. There are also lots of real life claims that it works.

BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100)
    i never use any supplement

IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000) IFBBJENC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by user27629377 View Post
    We should have a thread that is geared more towards supplements for overall health rather than just the ergogenic supplements.

After some help from a few great forum members (Peter and chasin) I have come up with, what I feel, is a pretty decent arrangement of supplements that I will order today and begin next week. Please add your contributions to this thread so that we may hopefully have a nice array of ideas and suggestions.

1. Country Life Omega 3 Mood- I picked this because it is manufactured in a cGMP facility, and each serving provides 1,000mg of EPA with only 150mg of DHA, total of 2,000 mg of fish oil coming from sardines and anchovies

2. NOW Ubiquinol- After doing some of my own research and reading some of the testimonials of some individuals on this forum (jkeith, des, cognitivenutrition, etc.) I decided to go with the Kaneka QH reduced Ubiquinol. NOW is a brand that I trust, and NOW provides 100mg of Ubiquinol in 60 softgels.

3. Jarrow Formulas SAMe 400mg- I have previously taken another brand of SAMe @ 800mg per day with great results (positive outlook wise). I am going to begin with 400mg this time, and move it up to 800 and see if I notice any difference. SAMe is rather expensive, so if I can get away with using 400mg a day I would be happy.

4. AOR Advanced B- Complex- chasin provided some great information on this in a few earlier threads discussing the importance of B supplementation when taking SAMe, not to mention all of the other great health benefits that come along with a B-Complex.

5. Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra OR RPN Gut Health- I've spoken about GOL Primal Defense Ultra for years now, I simply love that product and think it is one of the best products I have ever used. Gut Health intrigues me, and while it is extremely unfortunate that it is going out of production, I am sure that it's replacement will be just as good if not better than it's predecessor.

7. Solaray Oil of Oregano- This can be used topically or internally, I personally drink 5 drops in some water every day for it's antimicrobial properties, as well as to help the probiotic keep any candida at bay.

8. Emergen-C- I am taking this because I have about 30 packs left over.

So there you have it, thoughts and suggestions are appreciated, and please add your own stack if you have one!
    Superior topic here! Love liquid fish oils on this end...lemon flavor mmm mmm good! A staple in my regiment is oregano oil. Most people don't use it or know anything about it. Great natural "antibiotic" a true gem in the realm of gut health and overall immunity. I don't go a day without it!

vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vipervin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by point-guard View Post
    This is what I use as joint support insurance and overall health: http://www.amazon.com/Support-Capsul...dp/B00LOX2SHA/

I'll be making a review post soon, but it's been solid so far.

BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great thread and some good suggestions! I was wondering about the SAMe. It supports mood but isn't a antidepressant correct? I think I read someone saying if you take an SSRI (which I think some forms of fat burners are) than you shouldn't take SAMe. I was about to start my Fat Burner (Iron Cuts) and wanted to make sure if I decided to look into taking SAMe it wouldn't be an issue? Thanks for any info.

Also, here's some of my Staples for good overall health.

-Multi (Orange Triad) < Has Digestion/joint support
    -Fish Oil (nordic natural Ultimate Omega)
    -5-HTP for mood (I look for brands with simple coatings)
    -Green Vibrance (My #1 product for overall health!)

That's usually my stable but might try a few new things.
    Currently using: Pre-Workout Boost: (Black Majgic:BZRK, Recon1:Total War, Alpha Lion:Superhuman) Intra:(Xtend) Proteins (Nutrabio,Truvani Plant Based). Orange Triad Multi, Nordic Naturals Fish Oil, Cognition Enhancement.
    ~Staying shredded is the name of the game~

CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone familiar with organic whey protein, suggestions?

CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Emergen-C, I really never thought that stuff actually worked?

JayTan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayTan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayTan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayTan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayTan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayTan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayTan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayTan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayTan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayTan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JayTan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey guys & girls, doing a survey regarding the purchasing behavior of protein powder supplement in Malaysia as an final year project. If you are familiar with sport or athletic training, do help me out by filling this survey in your free time. Won't take that long I promise. May the gods or science (atheist) bless you with 6 abs if you do. Thank you so much!!
    Survey Regarding Protein Powder
    Qualtrics Protein Powder Survey
    *****://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ezl4uCi9NvQ9RzL

InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CrystalB2011 View Post
    Emergen-C, I really never thought that stuff actually worked?
    There's quite a bit of debate in the natural products industry about Emergen-C because Alacer Corp was bought out by Pfizer. Pharmaceutical companies don't exactly have the best track record in terms of supporting health and wellness. I know many health practitioners that previously sold and used it, once they were bought out, they discontinued it. I'm not saying that something is up, I never actually thoroughly looked into it, but from those who did discontinue it they told me it was because that at some point the formula was altered.

In my opinion, based on face value, it's still a great product. Vitamin C is essential to human health, as we as humans do not produce a single molecule of Vitamin C (whereas many animals do).

Emergen-C is a great option, for those looking to supplement with higher doses with better bioavailability, i'd go with Lipo****l Vitamin C. Lipo****l Vitamin C is the equivalent, if not better, than taking Vit. C intravenously.
    “If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.”
    ― Hippocrates