clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lumps in my forearm vein

I have just noticed small lumps in my forearm vein - just my left one. They look like bbs just under the surface spaced about .5 to 1 inch apart up the vein. They don't hurt, I just found it odd that they would only be in one arm and that I had just noticed it recently. Is there anything to worry about, does anyone else have these?
    Dream as if you'll live forever.
    Live as if you'll die today.

lil_pirie is just really nice. (+1000) lil_pirie is just really nice. (+1000) lil_pirie is just really nice. (+1000) lil_pirie is just really nice. (+1000) lil_pirie is just really nice. (+1000) lil_pirie is just really nice. (+1000) lil_pirie is just really nice. (+1000) lil_pirie is just really nice. (+1000) lil_pirie is just really nice. (+1000) lil_pirie is just really nice. (+1000) lil_pirie is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have the same thing but on both arms

greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Vein Anuerysm

That's what you have. Stress from blood supply overload, weakened walls or a faulty valve. I had the same thing. It eventually ruptured but since the pressure is so low it is more a pain to deal with than anything. After it ruptured the blood that accumulated, a small amount the size of a pea, hardened and then it hurt a little. I went to the doc and he cut it out in the office and stitched me up( 3 stiches). It was in my right forearm. A nuisance for sure but just to be safe have it looked at by your Doc before it ruptures.

HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've got two in the vein that goes over my right bicep.

I just been ignoring them so far.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also have them, more on my left arm.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clousewa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Uggh, Greggamma, that is not what I wanted to hear. I guess I should go have them checked out. Thanks everyone.
    Dream as if you'll live forever.
    Live as if you'll die today.