CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MRI RESULTS ARE BACK, couple questions

MRI RESULTS ARE BACK

arthritic ac joint
    tendinitis of the rotator cuff
    busticitis my bust sacks inflamed
    and the grand of them all a
    labral small tear

Going to get a cortisone shot and have it scoped not sure what all happens from there

what happens after I get it scoped will they fix the tear how will they do it?

Got to get the cd from the hospital
    Last edited by CARNAGE11; 01-14-2009 at 09:48 PM.
    KOTIC SPONSORED LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130255413

RIP Wes - "Iron Addict"
    he's the first to tell me how f***ed up I was and to stop jumping programs every other week and told me straight and blunt. Also taught me the "search" function

DEAD
    11/10/10 455lbs

RAW TOTAL TO DATE= 1030

lpager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am going through the same thing right now,on my scans its showing up as a muscle fray in my rotator cuff,but the doc still thinks my labrum is torn...once you get it scoped your going to be out of lifting for 6 months,just depends how you heal and your rehab goes.**** sucks big time,im not sure if im going to get surgery or just continue to strengthen the muscles around it.best of luck to you.

CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CARNAGE11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I havent been lifting since November and it's been hurting ever since

I have a high tolerance of pain but this is enough

I dont care about lifting I just want to be healthy I HOPE to start lifting this August LIGHT!
    KOTIC SPONSORED LOG

RIP Wes - "Iron Addict"
    he's the first to tell me how f***ed up I was and to stop jumping programs every other week and told me straight and blunt. Also taught me the "search" function

DEAD
    11/10/10 455lbs

RAW TOTAL TO DATE= 1030

lpager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya no doubt man,just need to really bust your ass during rehab,if you want to look at the procedure they do on your labrum you can go on youtube and see some really good videos to get a better idea.

The worst part is I'm up here in Boone my doc is in Raleigh 3hrs away and I cant miss class. I'm talking to the head of the football trainers tomorrow to see where the players go for their **** up here.

I guess they will scope it first then go back the next week to fix it?

and what about having part of the clavicle removed to fix the arthritic ac joint?

How strong will my shoulder be in the future?
    KOTIC SPONSORED LOG

RIP Wes - "Iron Addict"

DEAD
    11/10/10 455lbs

RAW TOTAL TO DATE= 1030

Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whoa

Damn dude your only 20 how the hell do you have arthritis already? Jeez.....

Sounds like you have a lot wrong with your shoulder.....how did you do all that damage to it? Lifting heavy? or sports?

The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good surgeon and and good PT, and you should be at 100%.
    don't underestimate the value of a good PT. you should do as much research into that as you would the surgeon.

Originally Posted by Logical95 View Post
    Damn dude your only 20 how the hell do you have arthritis already? Jeez.....

Sounds like you have a lot wrong with your shoulder.....how did you do all that damage to it? Lifting heavy? or sports?
    Lifting and playing sports since I was 3 might of done that as far as the tear im thinking overhead presses and too much ego
    KOTIC SPONSORED LOG

RIP Wes - "Iron Addict"

DEAD
    11/10/10 455lbs

RAW TOTAL TO DATE= 1030

Originally Posted by The_Colonel View Post
    good surgeon and and good PT, and you should be at 100%.
    don't underestimate the value of a good PT. you should do as much research into that as you would the surgeon.

Thanks soo much as much as I have been down lately this make me feel better my dad also had both shoulders worked on after calcium build up and 29 yrs of spec ops. and he's back perfect

I'm on naproxen now since its all i have 550mg 2x day

I want to get some more pregnozone
    Last edited by CARNAGE11; 01-15-2009 at 11:56 AM.
    KOTIC SPONSORED LOG

RIP Wes - "Iron Addict"

DEAD
    11/10/10 455lbs

RAW TOTAL TO DATE= 1030