tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

how long till cissus kicks in

just got a few bottles of super cissus rx and took my first capsule after having joint problems for the last few months, how long does it generally take to kick in? thanks

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have the Supplement Direct Cissus and within 30-45mins. i notice a change in mood, but far as eliminating whatever pain you have it could take 5-7 days or less depending on the dosage.

it caught me by surprise because i had shoulder pain for so long and when the pain went away i really didn't notice it until i stopped taking Cissus and the pain came back but not as bad as before.

Supplement Direct Rep REPS-Forum-Rep's Avatar
    REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by quank View Post
    i have the Supplement Direct Cissus and within 30-45mins. i notice a change in mood, but far as eliminating whatever pain you have it could take 5-7 days or less depending on the dosage.

it caught me by surprise because i had shoulder pain for so long and when the pain went away i really didn't notice it until i stopped taking Cissus and the pain came back but not as bad as before.
    Glad to hear that Cissus is working for you Quank. As far as the OP's question, it depends on the severity of your injury. An injury that is due to an accident and has been around for many years might take a year to improve while a simple overuse injury from benching on Monday, pressing on Tuesday and football practice on Wednesday may only take a week to recover form.