Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Magnum needs more testers!!

[img]http://photos-b.ak.********.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v296/96/120/537280621/n537280621_1581841_230.jpg[/img]

NEEDS A TESTER FOR MAGNUM TONIC!!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/tonic.html

Interested in getting harder (yes, read that however you would like!)?

We are looking for a logger with:
    Experience
    Nothing coming up in life that will interrupt their log (no life is preferred!)

The chosen tester will receive 2 bottles of Magnum Tonic (a 60 day supply).

I MIGHT choose more than 1 winner here, but I need to see some cool apps & some real dedication to posting here and on the other Magnum threads. Here are a couple of other Magnum threads so you can see what others are saying about Magnum:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111250911

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110992641

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111697291

If I think you are a real stud - I might be so inclined to send you a free bottle of Magnum Quattro 2lbs Chcolate Love for you to review!! But I make no promises!

Winner(s) will be chosen December 1st (ish).

Thank you for posting & good luck to all!!

El Presidente, Magnum Nutraceuticals
    Better Ingredients, Better Results.
    Override Your Genetics.
    www.hardmagnum.com

If my PM box is full or if you want a prompt response, please feel free to email me at markus@hardmagnum.com

Magnum Opus: Magnum's greatest achievement

Magnum Rocket Science - coming soon October 2013!

It's Showtime!! Magnum has a HUGE announcement late August 2013!!

Magnum is a proud sponsor of the OBF

Magnum forum super-reps: Kon_Rock & B Con

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Epic stuff right here. Magnum never dies out with their promotions. Good luck everyone.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wooo hooo! lets see them applications fellas! Tonic is teh shyz!

hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

who are you?

I am hotdogsfordaddy. Best name on the site? Most definitely . Best choice to log Magnum Tonic? Hands down.

why should we choose you?

You're gonna wanna choose me because I'm honest, hardworking, and straight to the point. I know what I want and what I want is to get bigger, harder, stronger... I can guarantee a detailed, honest, unbiased, and entertaining log which is updated frequently and on time! As I've stated, I know what I want, and what I want is to try Magnum Tonic.

what makes TONIC the right product for you?

All involved in the world of bodybuilding want pretty much the same things. We want to get harder. We want to get stronger. We want to look better. When you give it your all to get what you want, you're gonna need a helping hand now and then. So, you look to supplements. You look to what gives the best results, and you look to the best names around. What makes Tonic the right product for me is that I am looking for the best results, and I am looking to the best names around. So what's the best thing goin' to get me where I need to be? I'm sure you can put two and two together here...

how hard do you train?

I train as hard as I can, and then some! I step in the gym, put my headphones on, psyche myself up, and do whatever is needed on that day. Whether it's back day, leg day, or chest day...Whether it is a good day or a bad day...No matter what day it is, I am in there giving it my all. I've put on a tremendous amount of size in the past four months alone, something that has been noted by my friends and family as well as fellow gym-goers alike. Needless to say, I know what I am doing, and results will be well noticed during a log. Measuring how hard I train can't be done with a ruler or a scale. That is how hard I train.

what are you going to do for me? (just joking, sort of...)

To put it simple, I'm gonna do everything I told you I am gonna do. I'm gonna get bigger, better and stronger using this product, and I'm gonna have you guys with me every step of the way.

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can I run this one too??
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

http://www.haleo.com/

Joey - 10/16/2011

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Free bottle of Quattro!? Man maybe I should have saved my application for this round
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    Free bottle of Quattro!? Man maybe I should have saved my application for this round
    HA!!
    I am sure they could cancel your DNA shipment, if you ask!!
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotdogsfordaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by markuskaulius View Post
    If I think you are a real stud - I might be so inclined to send you a free bottle of Magnum Quattro 2lbs Chcolate Love for you to review!! But I make no promises!

Oh forgot to mention I am a real stud!

Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn ! Killer promo !

.. If one is over 230 lbs, would you consider us running the Tonic @ 4-5 caps/day, and running a 40-50 day log ?

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    HA!!
    I am sure they could cancel your DNA shipment, if you ask!!
    I'll just take the DNA
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll just take the DNA
    Well, it was the DNA that powered Markus to 17 reps in the db press contest.
    I love the product placement in those.

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Didn't see an App to fill out, so I did the best to make my own =]

Weight:170

Prescription/Recreational drugs:None

Medical Condition(s):None

Current Supplements: Universal Animal Pak, Creatine Mono. Lots of water and food.

Bulking/Cutting: Bulking

Reviews of Other Products:
    Controlled Labs-White Flood
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112191371
    Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Protein
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112190391
    BSN- NO Xplode
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112193201

Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111742171

Training Schedule:
    Monday: Shoulders, Triceps
    Tuesday: Back, Traps
    Wednesday: OFF
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Chest, Biceps
    Saturday: OFF
    Sunday: OFF

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:Yes

Why I would like to test out Tonic.
    After looking up the ingredients in this product, it looks very solid. The main ingredient is Tribulus Extract. Though there is some controversy on this product, in many experiments it has proven to be effective. I like the fact that this ingredient works with the body's natural limits helping achieve muscle and strength. The Hormonal Ignition System part of the product looks good too. With Avena Sativa this will help lower cholesterol in the blood and increase stamina. The next ingredient, Rhodiola Rosea Extract seems good as well. Not only does this ingredient help with fat loss, will Reduce Stress, improve mental focus, and increase in physical condition. Extracts of rhodiola rosea have the capacity to activate hormone-sensitive lipase, thus increasing the breakdown of fat stored in adipole tissue. Lastly there is Vitex. This ingredient stimulates your pituitary gland to produce leutenizing hormone. One cool thing is that it helps with acne. This for any college student is a plus. An opportunity to test a supplement that contains all of these ingredients would be pretty amazing.

What I would like to see from the product.
    It is the winter, and for me it is time to put on some weight. I started out at 148lbs. By using this product I would like to see weight increase as well as strength increase. Which with the ingredients in this product, it seems this isn't unreasonable. Answering your question, "Interested in getting harder?" Well for the double meaning of that question. The answer is Yes.

What YOU are looking for:
    Experience--
    I have been working out now for a little over a year. I never started lifting weights until my senior year of high school. Man I wish I got into it sooner, but better late than never. I've never had a coach or instructor to tell me what to do. Over the past yearish, I've learned to listen to my body. I know what works best for me. Over the summer I became serious about bodybuilding. I would look up information every day to try and discover new things. I still do till this day. Some new changes would be that I no longer eat fast food, I drink 2 gallons of water a day, and I eat every 2-3 hours. Many of my friends don't understand why I do this. I do it for me, no one else. I've made bodybuilding not a hobby, but a lifestyle change.

Reputation--
    Amongst these boards, my reputation is beyond repute the best rank possible. (according to BB.com's rep system) I've been around since June 2008, (same time you signed up) and I plan on staying.

Proven consistency of posting/no life--
    I have never had the opportunity to start a sponsored log. I do however have my workout journal and post in that daily. If you check my posts per day, it is around 15. When I'm not at school, lifting weights, or with my girlfriend, I am on this website. I used to be addicted to video games, but now that I lift weights I find myself on here all the time. I do not have any medical conditions or anything that would prevent me from keeping an up to date log.

If you have any other questions or need more information, just let me know. I'll be glad to answer.

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ****!

I was excited to get another chance for DNA.....but

I dont wanna mess with test at 18.

Talking

Oh hey, did I win yet?!?

markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Damn ! Killer promo !

.. If one is over 230 lbs, would you consider us running the Tonic @ 4-5 caps/day, and running a 40-50 day log ?
    Thanks for tuning in Norwegian & absolutely you can take 4 or 5 caps per day for a shorter log - FYI - I am 225lbs & 3 pills per day showed me great results on Tonic!

Make sure you post a full app like the other ones here!

I'll just take the DNA
    Magnum DNA is my favorite product by far, no bull! You will enjoy!
    Thanks for posting brother!

Well, it was the DNA that powered Markus to 17 reps in the db press contest.
    I love the product placement in those.

17 reps on the 100lb dumbbells, not bad!!

here is the link if anyone wants to watch the video (I have a bumbed shoulder, so that is why guys hand me the weights!):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1378131&page=8

Post 238

Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    If you have any other questions or need more information, just let me know. I'll be glad to answer.

Excellent apps so far - keep em coming!

Originally Posted by PacMan8 View Post
    S**T!

I was excited to get another chance for DNA.....but

I dont wanna mess with test at 18.

Dont worry PacMan - I'm sure we will run one more tester log before Christmas! Thanks for tuning in!
    Override Your Genetics.
    www.hardmagnum.com

If my PM box is full or if you want a prompt response, please feel free to email me at markus@hardmagnum.com

Looks like hotdogs ain't won this yet- LMAO.

Looks like hotdogs ain't won this yet- LMAO.
    Just a matter of time mi amigo.

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Woah

Just looked up the Magnum Quattro 2lbs. Seems like a very good protein. High in protein(highest I've ever seen), low in carbs and fat. With 4 different sources of Isolate protein. This would be great to test as well =]

Edit: by highest protein I've seen, I mean in a 2lb tub. It has 33 Servings of 2 scoops. In each serving 60g of protein. That's 1,980 grams of protein!
    Last edited by gainweightnow; 11-24-2008 at 11:16 PM.

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Magnum does it again!!

GREAT PROMO Markus!!

Wish I could apply to this one as well, but I have a prior committment.

I would have loved to test/log Tonic. (It would have been my first Test Booster)

Best of luck to the applicants and get 'em in b/c Magnum makes QUALITY!!
    Free Agent

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wink

Originally Posted by markuskaulius View Post

[img]http://photos-b.ak.********.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v296/96/120/537280621/n537280621_1581841_230.jpg[/img]

NEEDS A TESTER FOR MAGNUM TONIC!!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/tonic.html

Interested in getting harder (yes, read that however you would like!)?

We are looking for a logger with:
    Experience
    Nothing coming up in life that will interrupt their log (no life is preferred!)

The chosen tester will receive 2 bottles of Magnum Tonic (a 60 day supply).

I MIGHT choose more than 1 winner here, but I need to see some cool apps & some real dedication to posting here and on the other Magnum threads. Here are a couple of other Magnum threads so you can see what others are saying about Magnum:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111250911

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110992641

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111697291

Winner(s) will be chosen December 1st (ish).

Thank you for posting & good luck to all!!

Im a real stud!!!

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cant wait to see some apps for this! i just got my first bottle of Tonic and 2 5 pound tubs of quattro

good luck to everyone that applies!
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Name: PETER

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0

Weight: approx 235
    Body Type:

Training Experience: I have been training on and off for a very long time now,well over 10 years.I have seriously been training for a decent amount of that time,although this is the most consistent and dedicated I have ever been.I have trained with pros,nfl players,pro wrestlers and everyday gym rats. I have tried to used every single piece of knowledge from every single person I ever have come into contact with when it comes to training,supplementation and diet.That brings me to the next part....

Current Training Schedule: DC training all the way! Like Emeril likes to say..oh yeah babe!
    I have trained many different ways,and some with very good results.There have been a few workouts,theories etc that just flat out did not yield too much at all.BB2k will tell ya,I have told him in the past what I think of this style of training.I was first introduced into this style of training a few years ago.I never really gave it a lot of thought until the last year or two.I have really studied it and examined it.I of course have trained it too! my routine varies VERY little as of this moment,it looks like this...

MONDAY:chest/shoulders/back width/back thickness/triceps

TUESDAY:rest

WEDNESDAY:Quads/hams/calves/forearms/biceps/

THURSDAY:rest

FRIDAY:same as monday

and the monday will be same as wednesday with different exercised of course.There are 3 different exercises that I rotate for every single body part.
    every few months I will adjust the routine to 4 days a week,it is the same just more spread out!
    FRIDAY:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I do so much running around all over campus,then at work everyday all day,I do not currently do any cardio.
    Plus I train at a very fast pace.

Current Supplements:
    Universal Intra-Aid
    Universal Ultra Iso-whey
    Animal Pak
    Supreme protein bars
    sp250
    ON 100% whey

Current Diet and macros:

-I am usually around 4,200-4,300 cals a day.On saturday and sunday I up the calories around 500-700 calories.

-My diet mostly generally consists of.....
    Oats,apple sauce,whey
    grilled chicken,wraps,smary balance mayo,some veggies
    protein bars either tri o plex or supereme protein or animal snack bars
    tuna on whole grain bread
    lots of hard boiled eggs
    Russet Potatoes/ground beef/veggies and tobasco sauce
    there is more Im forgetting,been a very long day already sorry! lol

on the weekend I add more in the way of a nice pasta dish,it varies.
    I also go out on fri or sat w my girlfriend to either japanese or greek.USUALLY that is,if not then I will just add more to one of my regular meals to get those extra cals in for that day like I said.(500-700)

Im around 250-260 grams of protein a day.

Current Daily water intake: I sip water throughout the day on top of the 12-16 oz of water w each meal.Then the 30 or so OZ of water during training!

Short Term Goal: To gain some more mass this fall/winter!!

Long Term Goal: 245 within the next several months or so! and then diet down for show!

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Nada

Supplement history:

Many different Protein supplements...
    Eas,protaquest,intra proGASPARI,ultra-iso whey,N-large,ON whey,ON pro complex,Real Gains,ON casein,Nytro Whey,After Mass,Myozene and im sure quite a few more I am missing.

Eas phos****en
    SportPharma Just creatine
    IntraBolic
    Intra AId
    Mass Xplosion
    Cell tech
    ON Zma
    Snac Zma
    MP bulletproof
    MP assault
    Isatori Isa-test
    sp250
    animal pak
    animal omega
    animal flex
    animal pump
    Uni Liver
    beverly Liver tabs
    Supreme protein bars
    Tri O plex bars( lots of different flavors)blueberry is my fav!
    ON pro complex
    ON threshold
    SNS raspberry ketones
    SNS tta
    san Magnum
    SP beta alanine
    Torrent

there is a handful more I am forgetting but you get the jist of it I am sure!

Links to previous logs

here is a sample of some logs and reviews........

Gut Health/NoXidant LOG:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...mple12 34+log

San Magnum LOG!:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...odsimple12 34

SNS recomp LOG!:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...odsimple12 34

San Infusion:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...odsimple12 34

SportPharma Multi-V:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...odsimple12 34

AEN IntraBolic:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...odsimple12 34

Universal Torrent:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...odsimple12 34

Why should you pick me?:

bc im a real stud!!!!

You should pick me for many different reasons!
    for one I see how great of a company that is Magnum is and is becoming!
    top quality guys and top quality products! which is why I have been VERY interested in the company and all the products and threads and such!
    I work 50-55 hrs a week and am taking 17 credits this semester.

For starters I am very picky about what I spend my money on food wise and suppelement wise.I don't take a whole lot.I need to get a lot for my money and I need them to be super effective.
    I took one look at the profile of ThrusT and Quattro and fell of my chair.You don't see too many companies throwing this much quality and thought into products like this.

I wish I could say I have no life,but I would be lying.I am very busy,I however take great pride in my commitments.I would not say I could do a good log for you guys if I could not.I would do a very good log for you guys and make sure for better or worse that all my daily thoughts and experiences would be out in the open for all to see!

I would be a great choice for Tonic because while many still call me a baby,I am def not getting any younger.So a great T-booster would be awsome ! I rely on natural t-boosters as an extra boost during the day as well,I found a quality natural T booster can help give a pretty good edge in the gym and just in life.
    I would LOVE to try Tonic because if some others did ok with this,looking at the profile this will do wonders! Pick me!! I am very serious about diet and training and will be looking to compete in early 09.

Consistent posting - make posts here & in the other Magnum threads regularly (there are tons of Magnum threads - show us you are serious about working with us)

I was into all the threads and the company as a whole before I knew of any promo.enough said!

thank you for the chance and good luck to everyone!
    no matter who wins it will be a great score!

I sleep with my fan on... nekkidbear's Avatar
    nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like an awesome product! Wish I could try and get chosen for it but I am going to be doing a cut while trying out a diff product pretty soon here. I'm defenitley interested though.
    Meow

Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    Just looked up the Magnum Quattro 2lbs. Seems like a very good protein. High in protein(highest I've ever seen), low in carbs and fat. With 4 different sources of Isolate protein. This would be great to test as well =]

Edit: by highest protein I've seen, I mean in a 2lb tub. It has 33 Servings of 2 scoops. In each serving 60g of protein. That's 1,980 grams of protein!

Where did you find this info - is that on Bodybuilding.com? Unfortunately, it is an error! There are 33 scoops in the 2lb tub (not 33 servings). Sorry bro, that felt like I just told you there is no Easter Bunny.

Great apps men, thank you & keep em coming!
    Override Your Genetics.
    www.hardmagnum.com

Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont see a log to fill out as the others have said so here goes.

Name:Andrew David Borton

Sex:Yes please? o..o i mean Male

Height:5'11 and 3/4ths of an inch

Weight: 210-212

Training Schedule:New Split 5 days Monday-Friday

Monday Back-Cardio-15mins of Post Workout Cardio L.I.S.S

Deadlift:12/10/6/3
    Reverse Grip Barbell Row: 12/12/10/8
    DB Rows:12/12/10/8
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown:12/10/6/3
    Seated Row:12/12/10/8

Chest/Core

Barbell Bench Press:12/10/6/3
    Incline Barbell Bench Press:12/12/10/8
    Decline Barbell Bench Press:12/12/10/8
    Flat DB Flye:20/18/16

Weighted Crunch:12/12/12
    Side Bend:12/12/12
    Knee/Hip Raise:12/12/12

Legs/Cardio-15mins of Post Workout Cardio L.I.S.S

Box Squat:12/10/6/3
    SLDL:12/12/10/8
    DB Lunges 12/12/10/8
    Leg Press (One Leg) 12/12/10/8
    Hack Squat Calve Raise Sporto:12/12/12/12
    Seated Calve Raise Sporto: 12/12/12/12

Shoulder/Traps/Core

Military Press 12/12/10/8
    Seated Side Raise 12/12/10/8
    Lying Delt Raise12/12/10/8
    Upright Row 12/10/6/3
    Barbell Shrug 12/12/10/6

Weighted Crunch 12/12/12
    Side Bend 12/12/12
    Knee/Hip Raise 12/12/12

Arms(Tri/Bi)-Cardio 15 min Post Workout L.I.S.S

Reverse Close Grip Bench 12/12/8/8
    Barbell Curl 12/12/10/8
    Tricep Pushdown 12/12/10/8
    Cross Body Hammer Curl 12/12/10/8
    Dumbell KickBack 12/12/10/8
    Overhead Cable Curl 12/12/10/8

Experience:4+ years of experience but really being serious about it for maybe a year tops!

Goals:

Short term:Lose the majority of the remaining fat on my body.

Long term:Go on my first ever bulk and gain as much quality muscle as possible.

Current supplements:

Universal Ultra whey pro

Universal Storm

Animal Pak

White flood tablets

Past logs:

Sponsored logs:

White Flood tablets :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111529141 Current log but in the midst of finising it.

Guthealth+Noxidant:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109575161

Mini 5 day stoked log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107418341

Non Sponsored logs:

Controlled labs Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...314651&page=35

Current workout Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...741091&page=10

Animal Pump log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107656371

Why you should choose me:I think i should be chosen because ive shown a complete improvement of how i act on this forum/these boards. I have quite enough time to workout and log as all im doing is working until next september to pay for university and dont always work a ton of hours. (All though i have a life it is not a constantly busy one

I will also be willing to post before and after pictures if asked of me!
    Last edited by Marauder63; 11-25-2008 at 09:11 AM.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will probably put in an app in a little bit......nothing but good things is being said about Magnum and their products, and its got me intrigued.

nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Height: 5?9?

Weight: 180lbs (ish lol)

Bodytype: Ecto-Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I started lifting in high school because of football, but I didn?t really ?know? what I was doing. I was always a strong and stocky kid for my size, but I never took lifting seriously. After I finished my final football season senior year, I decided to cut down. I still didn?t know what I was doing, and I lost ALL of my strength and size. Granted, I did get a killer six pack, but I looked far too skinny. This led to a mental complex of never wanting to lose my abs. It took me 2 years to get out of this ?skinny? frame of mind, where I calculated everything in and out of my body, and felt guilty when I tried to be somewhat normal. I was 130 lbs after I lose 30 lbs post football. Now, I am 180lbs (22lbs since june), much stronger, and much wiser. I have learned almost everything I know about this sport through experience. The most important thing I learned is that there is no ?right? way to get big. Everyone has to do it differently, and different things work for various individuals. I want to get a lot bigger than I am now, but I still have a long road ahead of me. My dedication is there. My determination is there. Most importantly, my focus is there. I love hitting the iron, and the gym is everything to me.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

I am currently on a Layne inspired split. Here is the basic layout:

Upper Power
    Compound lifts for each upper body part ? 3x5
    i.e. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=7659

Lower Power
    Lower Compounds ? 3x5
    i.e. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=7676

Off/Cardio
    i.e. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=7689

Chest/Bis
    10+reps x 12-16 sets per bp
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=7702

Legs/Shoulders
    i.e. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=7711

Back/Tris
    i.e. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=7724

Off/Cardio
    i.e. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=7730

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

I do cardio on off days, and 20 minutes of Incline walking post workout. One off day cardio session will be lower intensity (i.e. stepper) for 40 minutes. The other off day session will be some form of HIIT.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Animal Pak
    Animal Omega
    Now Beta-Alanine
    Scivation Xtend
    Scivation Whey
    ON Glycomaize
    Primaforce Creaform
    Betancourt Glutamine

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Now that I am bulking I follow something similar to this:

10:00am
    1 cup oats
    1 scoop whey
    2 whole eggs

1:00pm
    40g protein
    40g carbs

3:30pm
    40g protein
    40g carbs

5:45pm
    40g protein
    40-50g carbs

PWO
    2 scoops whey
    1 scoop ON Glycomaize
    1 scoop Creatine mono

9:15pm
    5oz Chicken breast
    1 sweet potato
    salad

12:00am
    1 cup 1% CC
    2-4 tbsp pb

I don?t track my calories to the ?t? when I am bulking, because I tend to vary things depending on how I am gaining, but I am shooting for the following:

Carbs = 300g +
    Protein = 275g +
    Fat ~ 60g

Current Daily water intake:

1-1.5 Gallons

Short Term Goal:

Reach 190lbs by January 1st, staying as lean as I possibly can. Squat 315 by January 1st as well.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

USPlabs Prime
    USPlabs Anabolic Pump
    Animal Flex
    DS Activate Xtreme
    CL White Flood
    CL Green Mag

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107101361

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106998771

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108387231

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

YES
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3338131

Supp Misc Outkast digitalgoodtime's Avatar
    digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Markus, feel free to send me Tonic and Quattro with the Serum in January

TO ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS: Don't hesitate to apply, Magnum uses ingredients of the highest quality and their products get my 150% endorsement.
    vegetable-based protein ftw

on hiatus - too many douche bags here.....

Originally Posted by nrk5014 View Post

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

YES

Great freakin detail! Thank you for the app & good luck!

Originally Posted by digitalgoodtime View Post
    Markus, feel free to send me Tonic and Quattro with the Serum in January

TO ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS: Don't hesitate to apply, Magnum uses ingredients of the highest quality and their products get my 150% endorsement.

Thank you for all the support Rick!
    Override Your Genetics.
    www.hardmagnum.com

nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for the opportunity.
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3338131