Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000)

Finaflex 550 xd (original) review

I just wanted to post my review of Finaflex 550 xd for anyone who wanted to do some research on it.

I've been taking it for a little over 3 weeks with good results thus far. I'm also taking Noxavol (vasodialator), kre-alkalyn (creatine), L-glutamin, multivitamin (double dose), B6 (to prevent gyno - hopefully), liver care and have doubled protein shake intake.

I've been working out off and on (mostly on) since joining the Navy in 2002. I wasn't able to get above 165lbs and wanted to get bigger to match my streangth and also cut up with some streangth increase so I went for a PH.

Pre Finaflex:
    bench: 225 3x
    ezcurl: 35lbs each side 9x
    163lbs

Post (3rd week):
    bench: 245 5x
    ezcurl: 40lbs each side 9x
    178lbs

All other lifts went up at least 10% as well. Squats went up 20%.
    Pretty good freaking gains. I'm actually only taking 1 cap a day instead of 2 to save money and avoid possible long term damage. I've expierenced no mood swings or acne but plenty of managable joint pain due to the increase in lift weight and my nuts are still intact. I've also been kinda lathargic when not working out.

I know PH's are frowned upon here and there will be plenty of crap talk but I'm just trying to help those doing research on the the product. Hope this helps...

ps: if you're under 21, have not been working out consistanty for at least one year (3x/wk), and/or have not done at least 2 weeks of research into PH's than DO NOT TAKE THIS! it is a strong supplement that basically turns into a steroid once filtered by your liver.
    Last edited by WyldByll; 01-14-2009 at 05:39 PM.

WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000) WyldByll is just really nice. (+1000)

update

I finished the cycle 3 days ago. I already lost 4 lbs of what seems to be water weight cause I'm def more ripped right now then when on. I'm taking a week off lifting to heal. My joints were def killing me during the end.

Start:
    bench - 245
    curl - 35 on each side 7x
    weight - 165

finish:
    bench - 310
    curl - 45 each side 7x
    weight - 180

pct with just novedex xt and b6 with great results thus far. libido somehow stronger with doubled oogeplex intake. also uping my l-arginine and creatine.

so i'm a month out. i only ended up losing 2lbs and mostly kept my strength with novedex. had to pick up some nolva to get my "boys" back up to speed. just going to do a 20/10 and see how that goes. can't wait till next cycle. will def look into a good joint support and pct with nolva plus i'm going to stack the last two weeks with winabol.

mikespot815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikespot815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikespot815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikespot815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikespot815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikespot815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikespot815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikespot815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikespot815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikespot815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikespot815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take it from what I read so far. This isn't to be taken to lose weight.
    It takes more than just walking in a gym; it takes heart, dedication and will power to get up at 4 am to workout.

http://www.scivation.com
    http://bodyforlife.com
    http://www.vitacost.com

WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WyldByll View Post
    so i'm a month out. i only ended up losing 2lbs and mostly kept my strength with novedex. had to pick up some nolva to get my "boys" back up to speed. just going to do a 20/10 and see how that goes. can't wait till next cycle. will def look into a good joint support and pct with nolva plus i'm going to stack the last two weeks with winabol.
    What is novedex and nolva? I start this next week. I'm in the AF btw, stuff may pop positive. I'm out in 2 weeks though.

DevilDawg1309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so where did you buy this from they should have sold you a post cycle with it, its called revolution PCt.. The company that sales this is based out of georgia where i am from... i have done some research it seems to be pretty good..

Originally Posted by WillMill View Post
    What is novedex and nolva? I start this next week. I'm in the AF btw, stuff may pop positive. I'm out in 2 weeks though.
    Novedex XT is by Gaspari its an aromitizing inhibitor thats used as an otc (non prescription)pct. Nolva is nolvadex, it's a prescription strength pct. Get some nolva. Do a google search for it. AirForce? I was in the Navy and I know for a fact they don't test for steroids. Too expensive. I actually just finished another cycle of finaflex the other day and now using winabol for an extreme cut. MAKE SURE TO FRONT LOAD A GOOD JOINT SUPPORT BEFORE YOU START! The gains are very dry and you will be hurting if you don't. I just used glucosamine/chondroitin. Cheap and very effective.

Originally Posted by DevilDawg1309 View Post
    so where did you buy this from they should have sold you a post cycle with it, its called revolution PCt.. The company that sales this is based out of georgia where i am from... i have done some research it seems to be pretty good..
    Otc pct is not strong enough for this product. DevilDawg, marine? Turning into nice military thread. I was on the Belleau Wood LHA-3. Tons of grunts.
    I got big by re-racking your weights....

RESPECT

I like to pre-load all of my supplements for 2yrs before lifting seriously. I feel so vascular and the pumps are INSANE!

April 2008, I weighed 157lbs.

Charger Fan - GO BOLTS!!!

WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillMill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Novedex XT is by Gaspari its an aromitizing inhibitor thats used as an otc (non prescription)pct. Nolva is nolvadex, it's a prescription strength pct. Get some nolva. Do a google search for it. AirForce? I was in the Navy and I know for a fact they don't test for steroids. Too expensive. I actually just finished another cycle of finaflex the other day and now using winabol for an extreme cut. MAKE SURE TO FRONT LOAD A GOOD JOINT SUPPORT BEFORE YOU START! The gains are very dry and you will be hurting if you don't. I just used glucosamine/chondroitin. Cheap and very effective.

Otc pct is not strong enough for this product. DevilDawg, marine? Turning into nice military thread. I was on the Belleau Wood LHA-3. Tons of grunts.
    I really appreciate the help man. My roommate is about to finish his cycle...he put on about 15 lbs and his lifts are huge. I've just never really done any research on this or anything like it...I know a lot about regular supps...nothing like Finaflex. Can you buy Glucosamine at like a GNC or something? Yea, I was looking for a good PCT too, thanks for the info on those. I know they don't test for roids generally...but if you get huge they can put in a test for it.

If you have a costco card get it from there. I read in your profile, you had some injuries so make sure to take them for 2-4 weeks before cycle. 2 weeks if you double dose then back to normal. I think bb.com has some good prices on it too. I can't stress nolva enough with such a strong ph. I actually gained 15lbs on my first finaflex cycle with only taking 1 pill a day for 30 days. You might want to try that since it's your first ph. Make sure to take additional livercare (liv52) with product and try not to drink too much alcohol and plenty of water. Up all your protein intake by at least 25% and take a casein protein at night. I also had to take 250mg l-dopa every 4 hours at work (8hr work day) to help with the out of gym blues while on this cycle.
    Last edited by WyldByll; 05-15-2009 at 11:55 AM. Reason: never get anything at GNC!!!

RESPECT

I like to pre-load all of my supplements for 2yrs before lifting seriously. I feel so vascular and the pumps are INSANE!

roryb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i got a bottle of fina im not sure if it was good tho,,but i guess so

Originally Posted by roryb750 View Post
    i got a bottle of fina im not sure if it was good tho,,but i guess so
    What do you mean you're not sure if it's good? Is the seal broken or are you unsure of it's effectiveness?

RESPECT

What do you mean you're not sure if it's good? Is the seal broken or are you unsure of it's effectiveness?
    or are you unsure of it's effectiveness? - yea bc i havent really seen any reviews on it

My first cycle I gained 15lbs of muscle and my bench went from 245 - 310 in one month on only one pill a day instead of 2. You tell me how those results are. Is this your first cycle?

RESPECT

i have taken sus500 b4..im waiting a lil while to take the fina..but it sounds good

Originally Posted by roryb750 View Post
    i have taken sus500 b4..im waiting a lil while to take the fina..but it sounds good
    It is good. Trust me. Make sure to start taking glucosamin/chondroitin 4 weeks out. Finaflex is very dry. Plus, utilize a SERM for pct.

RESPECT

yea i took nova after the sus worked good

After 1 week on this stuff gains have gone through the roof. Before I was injured I was benching 225 8 times though, so really I'm just getting back what I had. The best thing is that the strength gained is toughening up the tendons and joint in my shoulder so it's not sore anymore. Bench is back up to 205 6 times when it was just 185 6 times before last week. So so far it's been working, I put on weight too, but that's because this stuff made my appetite shoot through the roof.

Fredacious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey just started a cycle of fina this week. but WyldByll im pretty similar to you wen u started. im 5'8 165 benchin 255 for my max im and hopin to have simialr gains to what u said you had. but i just want to do 1 month of this so i am taking 2 pills a day. wen did yall take the pills (like before or after workout or watever) and do you think stacking a creatine with this would be to much of a strain on my liver? thanks guys

After 1 week on this stuff gains have gone through the roof. Before I was injured I was benching 225 8 times though, so really I'm just getting back what I had. The best thing is that the strength gained is toughening up the tendons and joint in my shoulder so it's not sore anymore. Bench is back up to 205 6 times when it was just 185 6 times before last week. So so far it's been working, I put on weight too, but that's because this stuff made my appetite shoot through the roof.
    Glad to see the awesome results. Toughening up the tendons? hahaha. That's new. I'm glad you're not feeling the joint pains. Are you taking the glucosamin/chondroitin? Wait for day 13 or so. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Originally Posted by Fredacious View Post
    hey just started a cycle of fina this week. but WyldByll im pretty similar to you wen u started. im 5'8 165 benchin 255 for my max im and hopin to have simialr gains to what u said you had. but i just want to do 1 month of this so i am taking 2 pills a day. wen did yall take the pills (like before or after workout or watever) and do you think stacking a creatine with this would be to much of a strain on my liver? thanks guys
    BRAH!!! WTF!?! You're 17 little buddy. You're already pretty freaking strong for your age. Please do not take a ph right now. I would wait till at least 21, but preferably 23. Your nuts are still growing. If you take an outside source of test, your nuts will shutdown for a period of time and you will never get back that lost time of growth. You can also crucially disrupt your teste growth. Be smart about this. You will do permanant damage to your still growing body if you take this cycle. Wait for it...

RESPECT

[QUOTE=WyldByll;337540991]Glad to see the awesome results. Toughening up the tendons? hahaha. That's new. I'm glad you're not feeling the joint pains. Are you taking the glucosamin/chondroitin? Wait for day 13 or so. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Yea man, both injuries are permanent. Only way for me to feel less pain is for the supporting tendons and stuff to strengthen, at least that's what the doctor said during injury 1. I'm at the start of week 3 now, I just did 225 4 times on Thursday so that was good. Still haven't add a whole lot of weight though, and the weight I did was through eating more just as much as the test. Still, obviously with heavier weight comes size. I am taking Glucosamin/Chond. Good product so far

Registered User WinSomeLoseNone's Avatar
    WinSomeLoseNone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WinSomeLoseNone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WinSomeLoseNone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey, 21 5'8" 160

Bought Finaflex 550 + PCT revolution stack a week or so ago, not going to be taking it until sept/oct but I am extremely worried about gyno.. I have an odd body type. Somewhat of an ectomorph but with a large thick chest. Based on what I have seen from my 51 year old father who has been lifting from the age of 20 we have a chest type similar to the great Arnold, large, and round. My chest has always been large compared to the rest of my body and I am worried that if the fina causes even the slightest gyno... I'll be wearing a bra.

I have got the joint suppport and the usual supps lined up. Should I get another pct such as Nolvadex to take with the PCT revolution??

I want to be safe about this.

Originally Posted by WinSomeLoseNone View Post
    Hey, 21 5'8" 160

Bought Finaflex 550 + PCT revolution stack a week or so ago, not going to be taking it until sept/oct but I am extremely worried about gyno.. I have an odd body type. Somewhat of an ectomorph but with a large thick chest. Based on what I have seen from my 51 year old father who has been lifting from the age of 20 we have a chest type similar to the great Arnold, large, and round. My chest has always been large compared to the rest of my body and I am worried that if the fina causes even the slightest gyno... I'll be wearing a bra.

I have got the joint suppport and the usual supps lined up. Should I get another pct such as Nolvadex to take with the PCT revolution??

I want to be safe about this.
    Def get nolva. You're still kinda young for ph's. If you're gonna run the cycle, only take one cap a day for 30 then pct w/ nolva at 30/20/10/10. I suggest you wait till you're 23 to take ph's but it's your body and risk.

RESPECT

Chaser92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaser92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaser92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaser92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaser92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaser92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This stuff is great

only taking one pill a day for a month i gained about 20 pounds of muscle with this stuff, my bench press went from 275 to 315 and my leg press went from 850 to 1000.

the only problem with finaflex is the finadick, it decreases libido like crazy. but it will make your workout very intense.

make sure to follow up with a pct, i am taking novedex xt by gaspari nutrition right now.
    age=20
    bench max= 440
    deadlift max= 630

kylewo0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylewo0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylewo0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylewo0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylewo0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylewo0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylewo0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylewo0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylewo0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylewo0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    General Question:

Personal experiences with the Ph's like this one, you get great gains then shortly after those dwendle away..you find yourself going down in the weight you can lift...

anyone with this similar problem. I have seen it not only with myself but with a co worker.
    "Did you mean for all those words to come out together, or did they just fall out randomly . ..." - Hank Hill-

Originally Posted by Chaser92 View Post
    only taking one pill a day for a month i gained about 20 pounds of muscle with this stuff, my bench press went from 275 to 315 and my leg press went from 850 to 1000.

the only problem with finaflex is the finadick, it decreases libido like crazy. but it will make your workout very intense.

make sure to follow up with a pct, i am taking novedex xt by gaspari nutrition right now.
    Hahaha...so true, my girlfriend has noticed that I don't really want to have sex quite as often, still though, you can make it happen. I say it's worth it for a month. And as far as loosing your gains goes, I can't say from personal experience yet, but my roommate has been off for 3 weeks and still has the strength.

Originally Posted by Chaser92 View Post

Awesome gains but I'm dissapointed in your age and taking a ph. You should've waited. Novedex xt kept my gains on my first cycle with finaflex but my nuts paid the price for not going with a SERM like nolvadex.

Originally Posted by kylewo0 View Post
    General Question:

Personal experiences with the Ph's like this one, you get great gains then shortly after those dwendle away..you find yourself going down in the weight you can lift...

anyone with this similar problem. I have seen it not only with myself but with a co worker.
    You will only lose ALL your gains if you have an improper pct and diet along with not going to the gym as much as you should after. A lot of people lose their gains when the ph cycle is over and they lose that beast mode so they stop hitting the gym hard. It's as essencial to hit the gym hard while on your pct as what you are taking for it. You can't expect to just do a cycle and keep all your gains with an improper pct.

Hahaha...so true, my girlfriend has noticed that I don't really want to have sex quite as often, still though, you can make it happen. I say it's worth it for a month. And as far as loosing your gains goes, I can't say from personal experience yet, but my roommate has been off for 3 weeks and still has the strength.
    I actually try to practice celebacy as much as possible while on cycle and pct. It keeps me on edge and your test levels are highest on the 7th day with out sex/masturbation.

I keep around 85-90% of my gains, which is awesome.

RESPECT

ATL5150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just wanted to post my review of Finaflex 550 xd for anyone who wanted to do some research on it.

I've been taking it for a little over 3 weeks with good results thus far. I'm also taking Noxavol (vasodialator), kre-alkalyn (creatine), L-glutamin, multivitamin (double dose), B6 (to prevent gyno - hopefully), liver care and have doubled protein shake intake.

I've been working out off and on (mostly on) since joining the Navy in 2002. I wasn't able to get above 165lbs and wanted to get bigger to match my streangth and also cut up with some streangth increase so I went for a PH.

Pre Finaflex:
    bench: 225 3x
    ezcurl: 35lbs each side 9x
    163lbs

Post (3rd week):
    bench: 245 5x
    ezcurl: 40lbs each side 9x
    178lbs

All other lifts went up at least 10% as well. Squats went up 20%.
    Pretty good freaking gains. I'm actually only taking 1 cap a day instead of 2 to save money and avoid possible long term damage. I've expierenced no mood swings or acne but plenty of managable joint pain due to the increase in lift weight and my nuts are still intact. I've also been kinda lathargic when not working out.

I know PH's are frowned upon here and there will be plenty of crap talk but I'm just trying to help those doing research on the the product. Hope this helps...

ps: if you're under 21, have not been working out consistanty for at least one year (3x/wk), and/or have not done at least 2 weeks of research into PH's than DO NOT TAKE THIS! it is a strong supplement that basically turns into a steroid once filtered by your liver.
    Did you have any side effects? I took it for 20 days and gain 13lbs but I had to stop because my sides were pretty extreme. I became extemely depressed. And my sex drive was completely gone. I've been on the PCT for 5 days. Taking 4 pills a night. My depression and sex drive problem hasn't been resolved yet. Hopefully soon!

Originally Posted by ATL5150 View Post
    Did you have any side effects? I took it for 20 days and gain 13lbs but I had to stop because my sides were pretty extreme. I became extemely depressed. And my sex drive was completely gone. I've been on the PCT for 5 days. Taking 4 pills a night. My depression and sex drive problem hasn't been resolved yet. Hopefully soon!
    People react differently to ph's. I was pretty lethargic/depressed my first cycle of finaflex. On my second, I upped my water intake and took 250mg l-dopa 2x a day at work and cycling off on weekends. I also utilized purple wraath so I didn't need 2 hours after the gym to be able to get motivated again. Was this you first cycle of a ph? How much did you take? What's your pct?

RESPECT

cfrazier31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ordered some finaflex today. Wanting to know what a good PCT is. I was also wanting to know if tabs called yellow bullets, which are fat burners, would be alright if i took during the month or better if i took them after?

Originally Posted by cfrazier31 View Post
    Ordered some finaflex today. Wanting to know what a good PCT is. I was also wanting to know if tabs called yellow bullets, which are fat burners, would be alright if i took during the month or better if i took them after?
    Def take them after. Novadex or clomid is required for pct as stated throughout this thread. What's your ph experience? I've talked to a lot of people who have had great gains with only 1 cap for 30 days. That's 10mg of superdrol and 25mg of finagenx (tren). Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.

RESPECT