sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need advice anything would help!

I'm going through some serious stuff right now it's really hard to eat. I can't hold anything down. BUT I am able to keep down shakes and very small meals. only problem is I'm losing strength and weight. I want to know what are the BEST choices for supplements to take. I am 20 years old and I need to gain 15 pounds and fast. (yes i know i need to eat so don't be a smarty pants) on a good day I can constantly eat and just BARELY get to 85 every once in a while. but I'm always surrounded by chaos and the stress and it is affect me at the gym. I would like know what can i take to help me stay focused at the gym and stop my muscles from becoming easily fatigued? and to gain some serious muscle. I have tried mas tech??? i think it was called but it was soooo damn thick I had to eat with a SPOON! for real!

(I lost 6 pounds in the last week due to, miscarriage and constant blood tests, stress, and husband leaving on deployment leaving only 16 dollars in the bank and a gallon of milk in the fridge and all the bills are due. yeah i have some canned tuna and packaged meats but i can only eat so much ground beef.)
    "...Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS, do NOT be terrified do NOT be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you where ever you may go" Joshua 1:9

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd get some calorie dense foods. Almonds, Peanut Butter, Whole Milk, Oats, Fatty Beef, Beans, etc.... Anything to get more calories in without filling you up, thus allowing you to eat more.

Real food will be much cheaper than supplements.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat yer oats
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10) sweatpea is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i totally understand that i need to eat. but i can eat every thing in my fridge in a day and gain 2 pounds. and then if i don't eat even more then that i will lose 6 pounds the next day. my motabolism is so fast i will burn fat faster then i can gain it. but thanks any way.
    "...Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS, do NOT be terrified do NOT be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you where ever you may go" Joshua 1:9

Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sweatpea View Post
    i totally understand that i need to eat. but i can eat every thing in my fridge in a day and gain 2 pounds. and then if i don't eat even more then that i will lose 6 pounds the next day. my motabolism is so fast i will burn fat faster then i can gain it. but thanks any way.
    It's not always about how much you eat, but more about what you eat.

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I'd get some calorie dense foods. Almonds, Peanut Butter, Whole Milk, Oats, Fatty Beef, Beans, etc.... Anything to get more calories in without filling you up, thus allowing you to eat more.

Real food will be much cheaper than supplements.
    yes good advice here!

mix your protein powder with whole milk instead of water if you aren't already.
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

love2hateME is on a distinguished road. (+10) love2hateME is on a distinguished road. (+10) love2hateME is on a distinguished road. (+10) love2hateME is on a distinguished road. (+10) love2hateME is on a distinguished road. (+10) love2hateME is on a distinguished road. (+10) love2hateME is on a distinguished road. (+10) love2hateME is on a distinguished road. (+10) love2hateME is on a distinguished road. (+10) love2hateME is on a distinguished road. (+10) love2hateME is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sweatpea View Post
    I'm going through some serious stuff right now it's really hard to eat. I can't hold anything down. BUT I am able to keep down shakes and very small meals. only problem is I'm losing strength and weight. I want to know what are the BEST choices for supplements to take. I am 20 years old and I need to gain 15 pounds and fast. (yes i know i need to eat so don't be a smarty pants) on a good day I can constantly eat and just BARELY get to 85 every once in a while. but I'm always surrounded by chaos and the stress and it is affect me at the gym. I would like know what can i take to help me stay focused at the gym and stop my muscles from becoming easily fatigued? and to gain some serious muscle. I have tried mas tech??? i think it was called but it was soooo damn thick I had to eat with a SPOON! for real!

(I lost 6 pounds in the last week due to, miscarriage and constant blood tests, stress, and husband leaving on deployment leaving only 16 dollars in the bank and a gallon of milk in the fridge and all the bills are due. yeah i have some canned tuna and packaged meats but i can only eat so much ground beef.)
    I seem to agree with all the responses above. Since your already taking protein shakes, the only other thing i can think of at this point is some meal replacement type of shakes? But I honestly don't think that will make too big of a diff compared to what you are already taking.

And sorry to hear about what your going through. Hopefully everything will work out. Just stay strong, and take it one day at a time.

Good luck.
    EAT. SLEEP. LIFT. REPEAT.

::: MY 6 MONTH PROGRESS 128LBS TO 152LBS :::
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115097191

it's crazy i can eat nothing but fast food and nothing happens. i can eat tons of calories and nothing happens! i don't what is going on with my body. my body test say that my nutrien is in the right place... but man i don't know why i can gain wieght. the only thing that helps me gain weight is working out and protien shakes.. but it can take over a week to gain 5 pounds and then one day to lose all of it. is there something that can give me fake wieght or some thing lol. like can i take something that will pump up my muscles and makes it seem like i'm heavier then i am? hell i'm about to take some steriods or something. jk!

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to a doc to check your thyroid.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

you think my thyroids could be the cause? how would they check? cuz i went to a fertility clinic on base and they said they were going to check my thyroid glans they didn't say anything about it... hmmm. but then again military doctors kinda SUCK!

BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Take some fish oil, probably the pregnacy screwed with your hormones, good fats helps regulate hormone,and fish oil(DHA/EPA gets depleted from pregnancy etc might help with post pregnancy depression etc..)