vcvoight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Is Cream Of Wheat as good for you as OATMEAL?

Newbie, looking to transform my body. need to know --- I keep hearing eat your oatmeal, its good for you! But I cringe at the taste of oatmeal.

I'm making lots of changes and I dont want to commit myself to something I cant do and get discouraged so I'm looking for alternative ways to get that powerful fiber punch in the morning.

PLEZZZZ Help

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you like cream of wheat, go ahead and eat it. Just make sure you also get some protein and fats in that meal as well!
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

the bigger the better nicoledominique's Avatar
    nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The GI is similar, so I'd say its alright.

OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It doesn't have as much fiber. But if you like Cream of Wheat, try some of the hot cereals by Bob's Red Mill (www.bobsredmill.com). We find them in the organic section normally. They have anywhere from a 5 grain up to a 10 grain hot cereal mix, and the consistency is similar to Cream of Wheat, but it has a ton more fiber and nutrients in it. It's a nice change of pace from oatmeal all the time.

(Sorry bout the photo and info on this post. I just registered and am not quite up on all the computer stuff I need to do to get this going!)

pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one trick with oatmeal is to keep trying different methods of preparation or additions until you find the one you love.

for me, personally, it's either a chopped up apple or a handful of walnuts+sweetener. maple syrup, milk, berries, even peanut butter? yuck, not for me.

so you might want to consider that before writing off oats completely

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vcvoight View Post
    Newbie, looking to transform my body. need to know --- I keep hearing eat your oatmeal, its good for you! But I cringe at the taste of oatmeal.

I'm making lots of changes and I dont want to commit myself to something I cant do and get discouraged so I'm looking for alternative ways to get that powerful fiber punch in the morning.

PLEZZZZ Help

oh i hate oatmeal, it's the only thing i eat when i have no other food in my house...

Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My breakfast alternates between puffed wheat and Quaker Oat Crisp (just inflated shredded oat pillows) with semi-skimmed. Have been meaning to try oatmeal...
    Last edited by Gracehbd; 01-15-2009 at 08:16 AM.

vcvoight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Thanks Ladies

I appreciate the tips and tricks to 'successful breakfasting.' Its all so confusing when you start out.

You're right it doesnt have much fiber So I will look into that Bob's Red Mill Cereal.

Thanks Again All!

st.charles_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st.charles_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st.charles_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st.charles_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st.charles_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st.charles_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st.charles_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st.charles_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st.charles_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st.charles_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st.charles_j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love oatmeal! I would eat egg whites and oatmeal for every meal if I could. Breakfast is my fav! Try walnuts, or a half a banana...sometimes I put a squirt of sugar free maple syrup...