nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Most Influential Coach

There's a lot of talk here about coaches we hated and made us miserable and wanted to quit.

Who was the coach that was the biggest impact on your life? What made him such a great mentor in your life? How are you better now because of this person.
    Champions are not born. They are built.

You wondered if all the pain and sacrifice is worth it...now you know.

Gold medals aren't made of gold. Not really. They're made of sweat, dedication, and a hard to find alloy called guts.

Everybody wants to win. But not everybody is willing to do what it takes.

Beatdown_Boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatdown_Boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatdown_Boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatdown_Boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatdown_Boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatdown_Boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatdown_Boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatdown_Boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatdown_Boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatdown_Boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beatdown_Boy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My school and club rugby coach. He got me into rugby, and now i might be taking it pro.

he helped me become the best prop on my team, took the whole team to 7 grand finals, a tour to south africa where we lost one match of 13, against awesome schools, and has basically helped me grow as a sportsman, and as a person.

ive never loved something as much as i love rugby, and he helped me to discover it.

plus hes coached perth gold, was asked to do the force's s & c, and was asked to coach the aus olympic team in sydney.

hes played under 20s rugby for natal in his day, and is a ****in awesome dude.

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    high school rugby coach (at my old school) when i first started playing. he taught me to love the game.

Abster82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abster82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abster82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abster82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abster82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abster82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abster82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abster82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abster82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abster82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abster82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My high school swim coach ran the team like we were in a boot camp. One person screwed up, we ALL got punished with hard workouts.

He is 100% responsible for the self discipline I have today.
    Don't worry about the people in your past; There's a reason they're not a part of your future.

Von84. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Von84. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Von84. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Von84. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Von84. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Von84. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Von84. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Von84. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Von84. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Von84. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Von84. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would have to say my dad. He was my coach for several of my little league years and taught me the game(baseball) very well. He is also one hell of a man.
    B.B.A. in Accounting and top 5% of my class...time to get paid!

swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First and foremost, my dad, who taught me 1)how to play various sports 2)how to be a competitor and 3)how to balance competitiveness with sportsmanship. The latter two have helped me in areas outside of sports as well.

Outside of that, my senior football (gridiron, for you funny talkers) backs coach. He had a, "This is what I'm gonna do to you, I DARE you to try and stop me!" kind of attitude on the football field, and it was very contagious. Every time I suit up to compete, I try and get like into that mindset.