Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Binging and Purging OldskoolBULK's Avatar
    OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Okay everyone. i was just able to go through and read this and i appreciate every ones input. SHE has been tested and she is clean; I seen the results. she is NOT a whore anymore but some of you are right, the fact that she has been around so much bothers me BUT I love the person she is today, not who she was in the past. I am just going to go with it for now. my feelings toward her HAVE changed, but i am still going to be with her to see if I can get over it. If not than i will end it, if so than i will continue this relationship. She is VERY faithful to me and thinks the world of me and i like that but her past is just plain sick. she has also been with 3 black guys... the pussy will never be the same. its not hot dog down hallway status though, there is still some tread on the tires.

and for everyone who says im fraudin.... im not.
    Never satisfied till I'm 220+ pounds @ 10%BF

Bench 230x5 - Work in progress
    Squat 225x5 - Work in progress
    Dead lift 315x5 - Work in progress
    Weight Dips 65x8
    Bench Dips +145x10

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OldskoolBULK View Post
    Okay everyone. i was just able to go through and read this and i appreciate every ones input. SHE has been tested and she is clean; I seen the results. she is NOT a whore anymore but some of you are right, the fact that she has been around so much bothers me BUT I love the person she is today, not who she was in the past. I am just going to go with it for now. my feelings toward her HAVE changed, but i am still going to be with her to see if I can get over it. If not than i will end it, if so than i will continue this relationship. She is VERY faithful to me and thinks the world of me and i like that but her past is just plain sick. she has also been with 3 black guys... the pussy will never be the same. its not hot dog down hallway status though, there is still some tread on the tires.

Hahaha lol oh man i almost died laughing.

Good job brah if you think you can get over it, then go for it. Update on how it goes.

GoodOldFashionedLuva boy BlackDragon28's Avatar
    BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackDragon28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You sir, are a racist.

Out of the 40 guys you had to point out that she did 3 black guys. She had 40 dicks in her..that why there some tread on the tires. You going to keep her because you can't find any other pu$$y to fu<k. Might as well marry the ho.
    Speaking for myself, I'm kind of huge and had girls bleed before

edit: kidding about the racist part
    Last edited by BlackDragon28; 01-14-2009 at 05:36 PM.

parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure I would call that comment racist. I've never had a girl who's been with black guys skip the part of the story where she says how big they were. So maybe it's true.

You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sdexperience View Post
    I use to listen to a show called loveline and from what i've learned you want this "Less History more mystery" Nothing good can come from knowing each others past. Your gonna have to ask yourself can you look past this or not. If not then your relationship is doomed and it's best to break it off now.
    That is probably some good advice (even tho its too late for you) it bugs me to much knowing nothing. I like to know how many hands she needs to count how many guys she's been with, i dont want to know exactly or details. cuts me up to much. Personally if she needs more than one hand i think i lose some respect for her, at my age anyway.

does anyone else consider this to be extremely whorish?? 40+ guys by the age of 23???
    Dude, next time your on a packed bus look around, ur gf has taken that many people or more. or picture 4 baseball teams! That might put it into some perspective for you.
    If you can get passed that your a bigger man than me.

Good to see you have a sense of humour about it all tho, thats a motherfcuker of a situation your in. Good luck bro
    Last edited by crusher_; 01-14-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would have thrown that whore trash to the curb where she belongs. 40 guys, bleh.
    Reps For Life:
    Richie209
    Onita
    BenchPressKing1
    injustcuz

C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've gotta say, the older you get, that number thing just doesn't hold the weight it used to. You wake up the next morning after a one night stand, you're a lil giddy on the way home cause you got to see a girl's underwear, but let's be real, you're no different walking out than you were walking in... even physically, I've been with some sluts that were tight as hell, and prude girls that weren't haha, weird how that goes!

RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats nasty... she great for booty call but marrying her or even having her as a GF? HELL NO. remember when your in doubt? get the fuk out!
    40+ by age 23???? if she was 43 years old thas waaaay too many nasty. just keep hitting it, but thats about it, and use condom.
    Partizan BG
    EX YUG MAFIA #3 Dr. Cannabis here to help!
    ■■■Misc Masculinist Crew■■■º
    =♖♘♗♕ Official Misc Chess Crew ♔♗♘♖=

THIS IS//////// S E R B I A//////RUSSIA///////

RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000)
    when i was 19 i was about to start daying this 27 year old, then she told me she has slept with over 50+ people, but said it was normal becuase she was much older than me. I parachuted out of that motherfuker at once!! 50+? WTF! whore
    Partizan BG

Best is look for a virgin, if you find one and hold on to her your the man!
    Partizan BG

Recovered Fatass PetethePianist's Avatar
    PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    one girl i was with last year is 21 and has been with 20-30 guys (i was 17 or 18, i forget), but she's still the nicest girl i know.... and surprisingly tight.
    RIP Mom... 12/4/52-9/2/10

PM me for $10 off ostarine/S-4

Full-time Phillies/Eagles Fan
    Ex-Anorexic... 75lbs back on and counting

****No Alcohol Crew****

repback2k+

DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RipedRX View Post
    Best is look for a virgin, if you find one and hold on to her your the man!
    You can easily argue that she would be more likely to cheat than a girl who used to be promiscuous.

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SpiderSense View Post
    You can easily argue that she would be more likely to cheat than a girl who used to be promiscuous.
    No you can't. Studies show the more promiscuous a person is the higher likely hood of them cheating.

If you really think about the psych surronding it you'll see why.

Originally Posted by C-Squared View Post
    I've gotta say, the older you get, that number thing just doesn't hold the weight it used to. You wake up the next morning after a one night stand, you're a lil giddy on the way home cause you got to see a girl's underwear, but let's be real, you're no different walking out than you were walking in... even physically, I've been with some sluts that were tight as hell, and prude girls that weren't haha, weird how that goes!
    The number wont hold true, but the mental state of someone who slept with 40 guys at 23, and 40 guys at 40 is gonna be way different brah. Pysch 101

chevy03racing is just really nice. (+1000) chevy03racing is just really nice. (+1000) chevy03racing is just really nice. (+1000) chevy03racing is just really nice. (+1000) chevy03racing is just really nice. (+1000) chevy03racing is just really nice. (+1000) chevy03racing is just really nice. (+1000) chevy03racing is just really nice. (+1000) chevy03racing is just really nice. (+1000) chevy03racing is just really nice. (+1000) chevy03racing is just really nice. (+1000)
    pics?

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course YOU would have NEVER done all of that if it was available with girls.............

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    we were getting very serious so she felt guilt about lying to me about what shes done.

she has been with over 40 guys and had 3 dudes at the same time when she was 16... she has had like 4 threesomes. i wanted to marry her and she REALLY wants to be with me but i cant get this out of my head. you cant turn a ho into a housewife... is this true?

EDIT: shes only 23...
    Gat damn......
    Have fun base jumping.
    Last edited by JAWS22; 01-14-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    we were getting very serious so she felt guilt about lying to me about what shes done.

she has been with over 40 guys and had 3 dudes at the same time when she was 16... she has had like 4 threesomes. i wanted to marry her and she REALLY wants to be with me but i cant get this out of my head. you cant turn a ho into a housewife... is this true?

EDIT: shes only 23...
    You are a fucking moron. It's the past. Get the fuck over it and move on.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pureshok View Post
    No you can't. Studies show the more promiscuous a person is the higher likely hood of them cheating.
    What studies? I think you're full of **** TBH.

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She is a ho. If you like the aids, stick with her, its slimming.
    The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Electrical is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PetethePianist View Post
    one girl i was with last year is 21 and has been with 20-30 guys (i was 17 or 18, i forget), but she's still the nicest girl i know.... and surprisingly tight.
    banged a chick, 22, she was in her 90ies+...

nice girl and all, she's just extremely sexually free. personally, i'm not different when single. double standards FTL.
    IT Contractor: feel free to ask me anthing about the industry...

What studies? I think you're full of **** TBH.
    http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/archive...omiscuous-men/

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...007185,00.html

In a nut shell, more promiscuous women are, way higher cheating rates. Much higher then the men actually lawl at your past is in the past bs.

If you want more info check out male and female cheating studies from the 1950s until now. More promiscuous society becomes more frequent cheating becomes, and the rates in women raise much higher then the rates in men.

Lift, eat, sleep, repeat! Xetenor's Avatar
    Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My ex told me she had some weird past that she would only tell me once we'd get engaged. I said fack that **** and got her to tell me. She was sleeping around with different guys while screwing her ex. That totally made me go cya laters and thx for saving me the time I would have wasted if I ever bothered to get engaged (never has been on my mind anyway).

Also, women can lie much easier about their past since we men tend to have a harder time catching them lying usually.
    Everyday I'm in pain; good pain. If one cannot go through this pain period, forget it.

Originally Posted by Xetenor View Post
    My ex told me she had some weird past that she would only tell me once we'd get engaged. I said fack that **** and got her to tell me. She was sleeping around with different guys while screwing her ex. That totally made me go cya laters and thx for saving me the time I would have wasted if I ever bothered to get engaged (never has been on my mind anyway).

Also, women can lie much easier about their past since we men tend to have a harder time catching them lying usually.
    Any girl who tells me "ill tell you my past after you buy me a ring" is getting ditched right there. What kinda fuked up things did you do that you have to get me in a binding contract just so I wont run away?

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/archive...omiscuous-men/

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...007185,00.html

In a nut shell, more promiscuous women are, way higher cheating rates. Much higher then the men actually lawl at your past is in the past bs.

If you want more info check out male and female cheating studies from the 1950s until now. More promiscuous society becomes more frequent cheating becomes, and the rates in women raise much higher then the rates in men.
    *facepalm*

1st study compares women to what? Of course women are more promiscuous than nothing. A person who had sex 1 time is also more promiscuous than a glass of water.

2nd study compares women to men.

Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    but her past is just plain sick. she has also been with 3 black guys... the pussy will never be the same. its not hot dog down hallway status though, there is still some tread on the tires.
    LOL damn
    Everyday I'm in pain; good pain. If one cannot go through this pain period, forget it.

Any girl who tells me "ill tell you my past after you buy me a ring" is getting ditched right there. What kinda fuked up things did you do that you have to get me in a binding contract just so I wont run away?
    Yea no **** bro. I dumped her about a month later. Shoulda done it way sooner though. My friends told me that was totally a facked up idea to get someone to get engaged to you and then facking tell you the secret...not right.

dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Of course YOU would have NEVER done all of that if it was available with girls.............
    this is the truth.
    Horror movie thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1776961

*facepalm*

1st study compares women to what? Of course women are more promiscuous than nothing. A person who had sex 1 time is also more promiscuous than a glass of water.

2nd study compares women to men.
    How is that a face palm it clearly shows exactly what i was saying. More promiscuous, more likely to cheat regardless of sex.

Digging deeper more promiscous females much more likely to cheat then more promiscous males.

Digging even deeper more promiscous females who do cheat are much more likely to LEAVE their spouse, then promiscous males who cheat.

They are tons of studies that support that one starting from the 1950s, and that study was very recent and included 2000 women from the extremely "sexually liberated" britian.

Its not even a surprising idea the notion "dont turn a hoe into a housewife" has been going around for 100s of years for a reason.

Yet, if you feel the strong link between cheating and promiscousity means nothing go ahead you'll welcome to do just that. But I bet you, you wont find any evidence supporting the opposite.

How is that a face palm it clearly shows exactly what i was saying. More promiscuous, more likely to cheat regardless of sex.

Digging deeper more promiscous females much more likely to cheat then more promiscous males.

Digging even deeper more promiscous females who do cheat are much more likely to LEAVE their spouse, then promiscous males who cheat.

They are tons of studies that support that one starting from the 1950s, and that study was very recent and included 2000 women from the extremely "sexually liberated" britian.

Its not even a surprising idea the notion "dont turn a hoe into a housewife" has been going around for 100s of years for a reason.

Yet, if you feel the strong link between cheating and promiscousity means nothing go ahead you'll welcome to do just that. But I bet you, you wont find any evidence supporting the opposite.
    You keep going on about studies but everything you bring to the table is anecdotal.