Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Working Through The Injury (Wrist Tendonitis/ Tendonosis)

Ok so I get it, I am injured. To describe the injury simply without getting into specifics is:
    My grip is fine, but I have limited use of my left hand due to pain on certain motions, movements, excersizes.

Example: I can do Chin Ups, Deadlifts, even Hammer Curl, with no limitations on my standard weights and no pain whatsoever- But I cannot do Bicep curls or skull crushers. In fact holding a frying pan or putting down the phone, picking up my baby from her underarms with both hands can cause excrutiating pain, enough to scream (and I have).

Typicall BullSh*t doctors response - you need to rest for 3 weeks and wear a brace.

I just can't physically bring myself to do this.

My question for anyone that had experienced a similar injury or any advanced lifter - can I work through it if I limit myself to excersize which put no stress or pain in the said area - meaning would indirect tension be detremental to the healing process (if I don't feel the pain, does it mean it isn't affecting the area?)

Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anyone? *bump*

timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry

Subscribed. I have tendon pain in both of my arms and it gets worse if I lift. It really bothers me after pulling motions like rows, pullups, or preacher curls. I haven't been lifting at all in a few months because it is too painful. I have just been doing cardio and abs, and it sucks.

HELP!
    No more. the small one, the weak one, the frightened one. Running from beatings, deflating. I'm becoming more than a man, more than you ever were. Driven and burning to rise beyond Jesus. -Pantera

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have that in left wrist for about 5-6months. Though I almost haven't feel pain the last few months, BUT I've used/use straps and other possible support in exercises it hurt (mainly barbell curl and some of the dumbell presses). Though still can't do lateral raise for side delt with that arm (but I substitute it with cable, which works just fine).. It tales a long time to heal due to poor blood circulation.
    Zeus

llittlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I a very similiar injust. I can not do concentration curls with any significant wieght. If I do concentration curls my wrist is pain for days. I can do hammer curls and everyting else without issue. It's just concentration curls. I get my MRI results in two days. I will keep you posted.

llittlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MRI Results

Good news is that I do not have a TFCC tear. However, I have Stage I Kienbock's Disease. I might have caught this in time to make a full recovery.

For more information:

http://www.orthogate.org/patient-edu...s-disease.html

kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kasparaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same thing. Is it the tendon that runs laterally along your wrist? And hurts most when you supinate and pronate excessively? If so, I went to the doctor and they gave me the rest, ice, nsaids typical bull. I figured I would try it... it's been a week... I swear to you, that the pain is worse after doing this... I'm returning to lift tomorrow regardless, especially since I'm in the muscletech transformation contest. Is it in the same spot as me?
    Triple H
    "You get out of it what you put into it."
    Ric Flair
    "It's lonely at the top."
    "To be The Man, you gotta beat The Man."
    "I'll never retire! Never!"

timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by timmytimm3 View Post
    Subscribed. I have tendon pain in both of my arms and it gets worse if I lift. It really bothers me after pulling motions like rows, pullups, or preacher curls. I haven't been lifting at all in a few months because it is too painful. I have just been doing cardio and abs, and it sucks.

HELP!
    After seeing a few different doctors I finally went to a sports medicine place and they did ultrasound on my arms and saw that I have radial nerve entrapment. I'm currently taking a high dose of fish oil and vitamin B12, and starting physical therapy this week.

GET SECOND AND THIRD OPINIONS!
    No more. the small one, the weak one, the frightened one. Running from beatings, deflating. I'm becoming more than a man, more than you ever were. Driven and burning to rise beyond Jesus. -Pantera

Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HELP!
    I'm in the same boat! I've been out of the gym since November. I've just been doing legs, abs, and cardio.

After seeing a few different doctors I finally went to a sports medicine place and they did ultrasound on my arms and saw that I have radial nerve entrapment. I'm currently taking a high dose of fish oil and vitamin B12, and starting physical therapy this week.

GET SECOND AND THIRD OPINIONS!
    I'm going to a sports medicine doctor next week. I've been thinking I have that as well. So does the doc think physical therapy to release the trapped nerve? If not, is surgery the next step? Keep me filled in. I'm really curious to see how your elbow ends up. I've always though there is no way tendontitis could last 6 god damn months. I've been massaging, stretching, and taking high doses of fish oil, cissus, glucosamine, sorezeme, etc. Nothing has helped.

Hey man!

Yah im pretty much cured from my wrist problems via a cortisone shot. Luckily the Doc said that Der Quervains Tendinitis does not usually reoccur if you watch out for it. Im starting to lift hard again, I am on the borderline of passing my previous progress. I wear heavy duty lifting straps as precaution when I do heavy dumbell or pushing movements. (anything that may cause a weak wrist to bend unnaturally such as heavy bench, or concentration curls / barbell curls). And I also take extra care when I lift and lower weights. I swear - thank God for this shot, It got so bad at the end I did not know what to do.

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Felonist View Post
    Hey man!

Yah im pretty much cured from my wrist problems via a cortisone shot. Luckily the Doc said that Der Quervains Tendinitis does not usually reoccur if you watch out for it. Im starting to lift hard again, I am on the borderline of passing my previous progress. I wear heavy duty lifting straps as precaution when I do heavy dumbell or pushing movements. (anything that may cause a weak wrist to bend unnaturally such as heavy bench, or concentration curls / barbell curls). And I also take extra care when I lift and lower weights. I swear - thank God for this shot, It got so bad at the end I did not know what to do.

Felonist

how long ago did you get the shot and how do you feel now ?

thnx
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foreigner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    any updates?

GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100)
    Kienbock's disease here.... :[
    ☆ ☆ WWW.GOTRIPPED.ORG ☆ ☆

[********] ********.com/Gotripped

[TWITTER] Twitter.com/Gotripped

"Obsession, is how lazy people call DEDICATION"