CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight loss / supplement advice / side effects

Hi, I'm 18 and I'm looking for some advice on how to achieve my weight loss goals.

Currently on a low calorie diet (2000kcal a day) and taking protein and creatine with my workout plan. Someone offered me some advice that I should be taking a multivitamin too? Is this correct and what is a good multivitamin I can be in the UK?

Finally I developed some red stretch marks on my arms near the arm pit area, I presume this is from the weight loss? What can I do to help calm these marks down.

Much thanks in advance.

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should definitely take a multi especially when your eating less because your less likely to be getting enough nutrients. Personally i would not take weight loss supplements unless you are seeing no results with the program you are on now.
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting

BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO WHAT STRETCH MARKS FROM LOSING WEIGHT?
    I lol'd at that. To get rid of stretch marks, take in large amounts of Vitamin E. Animal CUTS is the only weight loss supplement I'd recommend, and I don't even recommend this. A good multi would be Optimum Opti-Men, which you can get just about anywhere.
    BB.com OG
    2k+
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173319421

CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CobTurbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by .Enigma. View Post
    You should definitely take a multi especially when your eating less because your less likely to be getting enough nutrients. Personally i would not take weight loss supplements unless you are seeing no results with the program you are on now.
    Thanks for the reply I am seeing results but I think I'm being impatient. Thanks will definitely buy a multi to add to my diet.

Originally Posted by BaGeL23 View Post
    LMAO WHAT STRETCH MARKS FROM LOSING WEIGHT?
    I lol'd at that. To get rid of stretch marks, take in large amounts of Vitamin E. Animal CUTS is the only weight loss supplement I'd recommend, and I don't even recommend this. A good multi would be Optimum Opti-Men, which you can get just about anywhere.
    What is there to 'LOL' at? I think I worded the opening post badly. I have been lifting a lot weight whilst losing weight and my arms have gained muscle mass so I think this combined with the weight loss as has caused the stretch marks to be more visible/noticeable.

Thanks for the advice on the multi vitamin
    Last edited by CobTurbo; 01-12-2009 at 07:44 PM.