simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

how do i transform myself from skinny to fit and musculine :(

Hello everybody, I have been craving for this lustful ripped transformation from a very long time but due to a hectic lifestyle and discouraging environment i have failed many times. I would like to start a new but lost my way on what and how to? i would be grateful if you could help me achieve my goals by giving some good tips, share your experience or link me to any fitness activities that are best suited for me.

love simi :*

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eat in a calorie surplus with adequate protein and fat.
    Eat enough to gain 1-2 lbs per month.
    Lift a heavy, compound focused progressive routine.
    Stick with it for a long time.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simishait has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thank you so much

Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    Eat in a calorie surplus with adequate protein and fat.
    Eat enough to gain 1-2 lbs per month.
    Lift a heavy, compound focused progressive routine.
    Stick with it for a long time.