Closed Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool The Official Warrior Diet Discussion Thread

This thread is for discussing the fundamentals and proper application of the WD.

"The Warrior Diet" by Ori Hofmekler: http://www.warriordiet.com/

Taken from the website:
    "Its premise: eat one main meal at night, avoid chemicals, combine foods adequately and challenge your body physically. The Warrior Diet shows how to nourish the body in sync with its innate circadian clock ? separating between a.m. foods and p.m. foods for effective removal of toxins, increased conversion of fat for energy, increased utilization of nutrients and improved resilience to stress. The result: a leaner, stronger and healthier body."

While many who use the WD have reported fat loss, muscle mass increases and improved energy, neither the WD, nor this thread, propose to be the one and only way to reach any specific goal. The emphasis is on health and finding what works for you.

** This thread is NOT for attacking or arguing against the Warrior Diet. If you disagree with the WD principles, start your own thread on your preferred eating style and make your case with your results.

** Flaming, personal attacks and non-contributory posting will be reported to the Mods with a request for a ban.

** It's preferred that posters state whether they have a) READ THE BOOK, b) TRIED THE WD (and for how long). If you tried it and had poor results, you are welcome to provide objective statements in an attempt to explain why you do not think it work for you. This will be so others can learn from your experience or so you can be coached for better results next time you try it.

** Please respect all other members trying to learn or share their learning on the topic.

The Warrior Diet Creator & Author,
    Ori Hofmekler

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Training regularly but no progress?
    You need one or more of these: more food, more weight, more reps or more rest.

Check out: www.muscleandbrawn.com

Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is a kickass diet. I did it over the summer and saw awesome results - lots of energy, strength and I lost weight. In the morning I would just have water and sometimes plain black coffee, and for lunch an apple, some nuts, and lettuce. Dinner - salad first, then usually lots of chicken, and finally "whatever goes" if I was still hungry.

Will be starting this diet again next week when school starts
    Last edited by lolpie; 01-11-2009 at 12:48 PM.

fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very interesting. This style of eating is very similar to how I eat. The major difference is that my main meal is typically lunch. Sometimes, it's breakfast and lunch.

I'll browse the other thread.
    My transformation log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115239961

pre-exhausted leg press PR - 3x12x390

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have a question that may have been addressed in the other thread but I don't feel like going through the hundreds of replies to find it. What if you workout in the morning? To my understanding, one important point of the WD is that the one "meal" has to take place at night. Is it unacceptable or suggested against to workout in the morning if you choose to try this diet? Some people are just morning people and choose to workout in the morning before work.

Veg can't get big lolwut? Mr.Runner's Avatar
    Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Runner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Disenfranchised View Post
    I have a question that may have been addressed in the other thread but I don't feel like going through the hundreds of replies to find it. What if you workout in the morning? To my understanding, one important point of the WD is that the one "meal" has to take place at night. Is it unacceptable or suggested against to workout in the morning if you choose to try this diet? Some people are just morning people and choose to workout in the morning before work.
    Since when did you become so curious about this diet?

I've heard of people doing the "reverse warrior diet", but it doesn't jive with the "instinctual" habit of eating at night.

I'm sure you could just have a protein shake afterwards and then do the diet as it's written the rest of the day. I'll let someone else field this though...
    I only seem like I know what I'm talking about, because I only talk about things that I know about.

"One farmer says to me: 'You cannot live on vegetable foods solely, for it furnishes nothing to make bones with,' walking all the while he talks behind his oxen, who with vegetable made bones jerk him and his lumbering plow along in spite of every obstacle."

-Henry David Thoreau

Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultrablack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can work out in the morning

If your goal is fat loss then don't eat anything post-workout
    If your goal is to build muscle then have a tiny meal post-workout

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Runner View Post
    Since when did you become so curious about this diet?

I've heard of people doing the "reverse warrior diet", but it doesn't jive with the "instinctual" habit of eating at night.

I'm sure you could just have a protein shake afterwards and then do the diet as it's written the rest of the day. I'll let someone else field this though...
    That's what I was thinking, and that doesn't sound so bad. Get a good protein drink you with some fruit, snack a little bit on nuts and fruit throughout the day, then eat your big meal with lots of calories later in the day. I could see that working. But is it less optimal than working out later in the day before your big portion? That's what I'm curious about.

2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to all of us, read the book....theres a copy on the web.

im in the process and plan to start the diet soon. sounds natural to me though. Thanks to everyone who shares their experience with the diet.
    Last edited by 2bad4upnk; 01-11-2009 at 01:37 PM. Reason: eliminate confusion

2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2bad4upnk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's what I was thinking, and that doesn't sound so bad. Get a good protein drink you with some fruit, snack a little bit on nuts and fruit throughout the day, then eat your big meal with lots of calories later in the day. I could see that working. But is it less optimal than working out later in the day before your big portion? That's what I'm curious about.
    i read the other thread and i think the few that did it that way still had similar results. its called the reverse wd.

crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I've done the WD.

I apply it everyday, but the format changes.

I might starting eating at lunch (more of a leangains type), or have real small snacks and feast at dinner.

I can attest to this way of eating will lean you out easier than frequent meals.

Though I don't follow the WD by the book, it did truly deliver me from the frequent feeding, stoke the metabolism, preserve muscle frenzy. Would recommend to all.
    "Did you know that there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?
    It's called the Anal Optic Nerve and gives people a ****ty outlook on life."

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."

Ronald Reagan

i tried it a few days last week and got around lunch and i was starving, well it seemed like it. i did have a few snacks. so im gonna keep at it. it really makes sense and for the most part, it does seem natural for me. there have been days when i havent eaten all day till the evening. just got to stay busy, mentally for sure.
    Last edited by 2bad4upnk; 01-11-2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: spelling

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am going to read the book and start this diet. I sleep much better on a cut when I eat a good portion of my total calories at night.

Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just something that occurred to me but if people are following the more strict eating habits, veggies then fats/proteins followed by carbs check out the keto recipe forum. I'm going to give this one a try later this week http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112629971. It fits with how I eat because I do the pure protein/fats first and then have a small protein/fat/carb transition and then my carbs.
    New journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121476491

Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ringo Star is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok a few questions for the chaps using this eating plan

1 - From the book, there is a lot of talk about using whey Protein (obviously his) during the under eating phase. In fact, Ori mentions the use of it twice during the day. 15g at a time, which is basically half a scoop. Its also noted that he gets some whey in before his workout. I was under the impression that I could eat nothing the whole day, maybe an apple or some raw veg if I am feeling hungry, until my main meal? Is it advised to get a whey shake in (obviously with water) during the day? What appeals so much about the diet is that I rarely feel hungry during the day and dont have time to eat. Im on the road a lot. Squeezing a piece of fruit in twice a day is not a problem. Its a simple diet, but I am not sure if its better to avoid whey during the day or better to get a whey/water shake in before I train. Considering the results people have seen with this diet, I want to make sure I am getting it right.

2 - The PWO recovery meal. My staple has always been 2 scoops of whey in skim milk or a meal replacement with dextrose. The results I have seen from this, not to mention it helping with my recovery, is something I dont want to toss out the window. If I typically finish my workout at 5, Ill consume it at about 5:10. Ill start eating dinner about 45mins after that. Maybe even 30 mins after that. Is this OK? Recommended? (hopefully not a dumb question)

3 - I see there is another shake at the end of the day. Just before bed. Again, recommended that we get some whey in before bed? Or the traditional casein before bed?

4 - The talk about using thirst as an indication that you are ready to stop. As someone who has always had half a litre of water next to his plate, I drink while I eat. I guess thats why I always clear my plate
    "A woman's test is material. A man's test is a woman...if a man could **** in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house." - Dave Chappelle

crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DarinK View Post
    I am going to read the book and start this diet. I sleep much better on a cut when I eat a good portion of my total calories at night.
    Me too, w/ an exception.

I eat 40-50% carbs and my sleep has been disturbed lately; I wake up at either 2 or 4 am, every night, but fall right back asleep. This may be blood sugar swings from tons of carbs at once, IDK.
    "Did you know that there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?
    It's called the Anal Optic Nerve and gives people a ****ty outlook on life."

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."

Ronald Reagan

CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have read the small ebook on WD Fat Loss. I'm assuming that the basics of the diet are the same no matter what your goal. I am starting the diet tomorrow with the goal of getting leaner, stronger and more lean body mass. I am going to log the diet somewhere in the nutrition section. Once I figure that out I'll post a link for anyone who wants to follow.

Edit: here is my log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post272359171
    Last edited by CYTX; 01-11-2009 at 06:12 PM.

Genetically Different adrenergic's Avatar
    adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    k, so i had a horrible headache today after my workout, dunno if it's related to the fast, so idk, should i have like a banana and 15 grams of whey pre WO?
    Ex nihilo nihil fit

[blog.Revoltfitness.com]

jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    According to the author, the over-eating phase is best placed after you've done most of your day's activities and your workout, but before bed. One principle of the timing is that your parasympathetic nervous system is dominant at night. Since it controls passive functions, like digestion, your body is most efficient and ready to process food while you sleep. Sleep (especially the first 3-4 hours) is when most of your natural GH is released. Having all your food available at this time would be optimal for repair/recovery.

If you eat the big meal early in the day but after a workout, it's not as good according to the principles noted above but it's not bad or wrong. You would still get the benefits of the long under-eating phase (fat loss, focus, energy, etc) as well as the natural benefits of sleep.

Keep in mind, there's a continuum and each of us has to find the right place for ourselves on it.

You have the extremes, such as...

OBESITY - Modern times where food is plentiful & rich and people do little physical work.

EMACIATION - e.g. Concentration camps where there was extended hard labor but often not more than a daily cup of broth for months.

The rest of us have to adjust based on our schedules, physiology, fitness goals and tolerance.
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Training regularly but no progress?
    You need one or more of these: more food, more weight, more reps or more rest.

Check out: www.muscleandbrawn.com

nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by fknwcko View Post
    k, so i had a horrible headache today after my workout, dunno if it's related to the fast, so idk, should i have like a banana and 15 grams of whey pre WO?
    2day all day i had.. 3 cups of coffee with no sugar and a tiny bit of milk. trained chest and didnt feel the slightest bit wrong. maybe your body just isnt used to the fast yet??

nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500)
    is it worth buying the hardcover book or is having read the e-book and talking in here good enough?

by the way disenfranchised.... what happened to you? u went from abusing this thread every day to seeming honestly interested and curious about the diet.. what gives? :P

KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nathanbailey View Post
    by the way disenfranchised.... what happened to you? u went from abusing this thread every day to seeming honestly interested and curious about the diet.. what gives? :P
    Same with me. Except I wasn't nearly as against it. I just thought it was dumb.

Now that I read both books it doesn't seem as dumb.

adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    2day all day i had.. 3 cups of coffee with no sugar and a tiny bit of milk. trained chest and didnt feel the slightest bit wrong. maybe your body just isnt used to the fast yet??
    hmm...well atm its 6am and i've had it since 4pm yesterday...whatevar i'll tough it out
    Ex nihilo nihil fit

[blog.Revoltfitness.com]

Originally Posted by fknwcko View Post
    hmm...well atm its 6am and i've had it since 4pm yesterday...whatevar i'll tough it out
    what time do you eat?

Originally Posted by KJR246 View Post
    Same with me. Except I wasn't nearly as against it. I just thought it was dumb.

Now that I read both books it doesn't seem as dumb.
    the worst thing is any1 that asks what diet your on and how it works is like oh thats wrong you need to eat more meals during the day. its so unhealthy starving yourself blah blah blah.

its so annoying :P

I'm NOT eating 6 meals King_Alpha's Avatar
    King_Alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_Alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_Alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_Alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_Alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just want to comment on my experience with this WD method.

I started on Saturday and Sunday, rested on both days and mainly focused on my food and meal times. It was surprisingly easier than expected. Hunger was there but not over the top. A handful of nuts and a carrot solved the problem

Today I had 20 mins of HIIT (125m interval sprints) first thing in the moring (7am). I ate fruits and nuts all day, 3 pieces of fruits and a handful of almonds and pumpkin seeds. I trained back at 6pm, pull ups, deadlifts, barbell rows and some close grip reverse pull downs.

I felt fantastic, especially during the work out. I'm not so full and was really looking forward to my meals so resting between sets were short!

I cannot believe that I can still get through the workout eating so little in the day. If anyone is keen, give it a go. I ate 6 meals a day for almost 5 years. The transaction from 6 meals to WD took 2 days. And, no more spending 1 hour a day thinking of a menu and cooking in advance.

I can actually have a life! YAY!

king alpha we live in the same city

haha you north or south?

I'm NOT eating 6 meals King_Alpha's Avatar
    King_Alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_Alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_Alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_Alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_Alpha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    king alpha we live in the same city

haha you north or south?
    North. I'm in Bedford, 2 mins from Centro Galleria.

You gonna stalk me now right? That's how it works right?

Originally Posted by King_Alpha View Post
    North. I'm in Bedford, 2 mins from Centro Galleria.

You gonna stalk me now right? That's how it works right?
    who says i wasnt watching you already? if u lived in bedford u must have gone to chisholm right? :P

i eat at 7-8pm
    Ex nihilo nihil fit

[blog.Revoltfitness.com]