Closed Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PwnDealer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ultrablack View Post
    You can work out in the morning

If your goal is fat loss then don't eat anything post-workout
    If your goal is to build muscle then have a tiny meal post-workout
    notsureifsrs
    i thought this entire diet was about eating whatever the phuck i want after working out

gmurphy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmurphy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmurphy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmurphy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmurphy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmurphy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmurphy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmurphy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmurphy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmurphy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmurphy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 2bad4upnk View Post
    i read the other thread and i think the few that did it that way still had similar results. its called the reverse wd.
    Originally Posted by Disenfranchised View Post
    That's what I was thinking, and that doesn't sound so bad. Get a good protein drink you with some fruit, snack a little bit on nuts and fruit throughout the day, then eat your big meal with lots of calories later in the day. I could see that working. But is it less optimal than working out later in the day before your big portion? That's what I'm curious about.
    I can see why this makes sence becasue I did somthing simular without realizing it. About a year ago my business really started to take off. I would get up in the morning and eat a bananna and grab a coffee and out the door I went. I would finally get home around 6PM and eat like crazy.... then hit the gym...and then eat again. Head to bed and did it all over again.
    I went from 20.4% bodyfat at 218 lbs...down to 201 at 14.2% bodyfat...
    So yes I can see why this would be extreamly effective. I did this completly by accident... this was not my goal but it did work.
    ***The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over, but expecting different results!!***

lothar87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello guys,I'm new here and have a question.I have been on the Wd for about 10 days and it's great.Unfortunately,I have chronic prostatitis which I picked up about 2 years ago(if I knew of the warrior diet earlier maybe I would be healthy now) and today doctor prescribed me some heavy antibiotics.I don't know would it be smart to continue with the diet now,since I have to take 2 tablets a day that means one in the underaeating phase...how would that effect the diet,and also how would that affect my liver since I would take antibiotics with little food...

Cinekydo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cinekydo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cinekydo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cinekydo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cinekydo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cinekydo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cinekydo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cinekydo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cinekydo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cinekydo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cinekydo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys. I have to say I'm really interested in this diet, but I'm wondering if it will work for my goals. I want to bulk but from what I'm seeing this may be more of a fat loss diet. Will eating only in a 4 hour window (and possibly training fasted) hamper muscle gain?

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Exclamation My results from Warrior Dieting

On week 9 or 10 now but this was from week 1 & 7:

waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I started following IF but I've progressed more into this warrior diet style of eating 1 giant meal rather than an 8 hour window. My question though:

I lift 5 days a week. How can I incorporate cardio (30 minute run or so, 3-5 times a week) into my schedule. I need to get back into running shape for my job (Im a golf caddy, and if I forecaddy, I need to run all over the golf course). Wouldnt it be counterproductive to run after I lift?

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by waatsgood View Post
    I started following IF but I've progressed more into this warrior diet style of eating 1 giant meal rather than an 8 hour window. My question though:

I lift 5 days a week. How can I incorporate cardio (30 minute run or so, 3-5 times a week) into my schedule. I need to get back into running shape for my job (Im a golf caddy, and if I forecaddy, I need to run all over the golf course). Wouldnt it be counterproductive to run after I lift?
    Strength training (lifting) and cardio are preferably done on separate days. If that is not an option, do it after your lifting session.

It won't be counterproductive, no worries. There's even a lot of benefits to doing cardio post-wo..

You could also lift 3x a week and do cardio 2x a week. Same workload with an easier way to incorporate cardio without interfering your strength training. If you lift heavy, which I assume, then 3x a week is enough.
    Iron, sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos.

++ Positivity Crew ++

Registered User MeatAndPotatoes's Avatar
    MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) MeatAndPotatoes is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Going back on Warrior diet

I have had Great success with this diet and have been missing its benefits like not having to have a stockpile of food ready for the next day and having to eat multiple times a day ... I tried 3 times a day but I still get the hungriest late night .... lol >_>

I am now enlisted in the united states army but since I have yet to graduate high school I am in the delayed entry program...and we just go twice a week to do physical training which is so damn easy..

I workout Monday through Saturday excluding Sunday ..is it fine if I maintain a High protein , moderate carb , low fat during my workout days then do High protein , low carb , moderate fat on Sunday ???

My workouts are basically Running(25-35 miles of it per week) and Weightlifting/bodyweight training in circuit training style

SOOOO what are you guys'z thoughts?

Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has anyone ate 2 whole roast chicken at one sitting? I did that last night. I eat just one meal a day. I don't do an 8 hour window anymore.

Last night I ate 2 entire roast chicken after I worked out. Not exactly whole, I ate a total of 4 leg quarters with skin (legs and thigh), 2 whole chicken breast without the skin. Threw away the rest (wings and etc.). No dipping sauce.

Estimated calories:

4 leg quarters with skin = 200 to 300 kcal per piece
    2 breasts with no skin = 300 per breast?

Total calories is about 1400 kcal to 1800 kcal. I would assume it's 1800 kcal. It's still below my 2,000 kcal per day target.

I don't do this all the time though, too much fat and cholesterol and no fiber. I just had a craving.

stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has anyone else had diarrhea starting this diet? I've had diarrhea for 5 straight days. I don't think my body can handle a lot of food at once. I sleep better and I actually like the diet, but I just can't deal with sh*tting like that every day. I am eating normal today and if I sh*t normal I'll know that it was the Warrior Diet that caused that.

Lokdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wd

Hey guys I've been doing the WD for about two month on and off now, seen pretty good results. Im doing the complete fast then meal at the moment, but i want to consume some calories during the under eating phase. I usually do cardio in the morning and i want to add a protein shake with water and have tuna at around 1pm.

The tuna i get has
    816kj
    38.4g Protein
    1.6g Fat .6 Polyunsaturated
    <1.0g carbs
    650mg Sodium

Is this alright to consume in the undereating phase considering it has no carbs virtually no fat and has heaps of Protein. Although immediately after my tuna ill have 2 pieces of extra sugar free gum (tuna makes bad breath).

So does seem alright and i might consider adding some almonds into the undereating phase as well.

Peace Bros

ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Loving the warrior diet

kathrin_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) kathrin_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) kathrin_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) kathrin_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) kathrin_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) kathrin_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) kathrin_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) kathrin_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) kathrin_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) kathrin_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) kathrin_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I first started the warrior diet about 5 years ago. It is great. I did it for about 6 month, I lost a lot of pounds. In the next one or two years I had lunch again, but since I always get very hungry in the evening, my weight increased during that time. Since about 3 years ago my food during the day is one protein shake with milk or some quark cheese in the morning after workout, and an apple or orange at lunch. On rare occasions, family gatherings or business trips, I would have a real lunch, but that's maybe once or twice a month.
    I really like this diet, it's more a live style not a diet.

cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Warrior's Diet Question

Good Evening Guys and Gals-

Ok so my question is pretty basic.

I have been doing this for a couple days now. I really have been able to really all but completely fast throughout the day. Apple late morning and 1 serving of almonds mid afternoon.

Here is my concern...I am eating basically 2 meals in my 4 hour feeding window and I am struggling like hell to get over 2000-2100 calories. I am 6'1 203 lbs. So well below what should be maint if I assume the basic calculation of body weight x 15.

I am gonna attach a pic...can I get an estimate on my BF and let me know if 10% is obtainable by June 15th.

Also in terms of the diet...if I fast like the diet calls for and load up during my feeding, is 2000-2100 enough? I am absolutely FULL when I eat my meals.

Any advice would be awesome.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by cavermeulen; 04-17-2011 at 05:27 PM.

cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cavermeulen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cavermeulen View Post
    Good Evening Guys and Gals-

Ok so my question is pretty basic.

I have been doing this for a couple days now. I really have been able to really all but completely fast throughout the day. Apple late morning and 1 serving of almonds mid afternoon.

Here is my concern...I am eating basically 2 meals in my 4 hour feeding window and I am struggling like hell to get over 2000-2100 calories. I am 6'1 203 lbs. So well below what should be maint if I assume the basic calculation of body weight x 15.

I am gonna attach a pic...can I get an estimate on my BF and let me know if 10% is obtainable by June 15th.

Also in terms of the diet...if I fast like the diet calls for and load up during my feeding, is 2000-2100 enough? I am absolutely FULL when I eat my meals.

Any advice would be awesome.
    Bump in hopes of a response. Thanks!

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want more calories eat calorie dense foods like nuts and cheese

TheMeatWarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm five days into the wd and I totally dig it! I'm not hungry at all during the day, I put bcaas in my water jug and just drink that all day, lift, and then brutalize food!! I am also following a keto diet so the foods amazing!!

lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wd

Ok, so I didn't expect this! I been on the warrior diet a week now and this morning when i woke up i looked like this!

ok, but seriously I have been following the diet for a week now with a few adjustments here nd there. In the morning I am only drinking water. No pills/no powders/no coffee.
    First meal: 2pm- very light snack of nuts and fruits. (handful of mixed nuts and 2 fruits)
    Pre-workout: 4pm- 2 slices of white bread and 3 eggs scrambled.
    Post-workout (MY HUNGER AWAKENS!): large meal of primarily carbs and protein. 200g carbs and 100 grams protein. aim for 1500 cals.
    3 hours after post-workout meal: large meal of primarily fats and protein. 50g of fat. 100 grams of protein. aiming for 1200 cals.

At first I was hungry in the morning, but i quickly got over it. Pounding water helps a little. But since i've started I wake up feeling very refreshed, i fall asleep easily and sleep though the night, I've lost a noticeable amount of bodyfat, and my strength feels higher then ever. Its too soon to say its the miraculous work of the warrior diet that is making me feel so good, but its the only thing i've changed. I would def. recommend this diet, mostly because of how much more simple it makes eating. 8 meals a day every 3 hours! i never left the kitchen. not to mention, who dosent love to guiltlessly GORGE themselves, especially after a HELLACIOUS leg or back workout?

I do have some questions for the veterans of this diet. I am curious if my are carbs too low? i get about 300 to 350 a day. I am BULKING. and has anyone heard any negative feedback on eating a high fat meal right b4 bed? any help would be greatly appreciated.

I did not know where to post my questions so I am gonna put them here.... Can someone please let me know if I am off base here?

I just want to make sure I am not screwing this thing up, so please give me a thumbs up or down, or any feedback.

6'1
    198-200 lbs
    Workouts are 2-3 hours daily Weights and Cardio
    Calories Eaten Per Day- 1900-2100
    Current Macro Ratios- 33/33/33 (or give or take a % couple points, tracked on Dailyburn.com) Always hit my protien though which is about 175-180 grams per day. Current about 177 lbs of lean body mass.

I almost never break my fast...and if I do it is an apple, almonds sometime after 1 PM. My last meal is roughly between 9-10 PM. Window to eat opens around 6PM.

I have been at it 2 weeks, and couple things I have noticed. Strength is up...alot of PRs the past 2 weeks. No crashes in the afternoon, some issues with a lack of taking a crap, but taking colon cleaner for that.

You guys see any reason as to why this may stall out or not work? Macros too even ect?

BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did not know where to post my questions so I am gonna put them here.... Can someone please let me know if I am off base here?

I just want to make sure I am not screwing this thing up, so please give me a thumbs up or down, or any feedback.

6'1
    198-200 lbs
    Current Macro Ratios- 33/33/33 (or give or take a % couple points, tracked on Dailyburn.com) Always hit my protien though which is about 175-180 grams per day. Current about 177 lbs of lean body mass.

I almost never break my fast...and if I do it is an apple, almonds sometime after 1 PM. My last meal is roughly between 9-10 PM. Window to eat opens around 6PM.

I have been at it 2 weeks, and couple things I have noticed. Strength is up...alot of PRs the past 2 weeks. No crashes in the afternoon, some issues with a lack of taking a crap, but taking colon cleaner for that.

You guys see any reason as to why this may stall out or not work? Macros too even ect?
    Looks good to me man. Do it for a couple more weeks. No one knows your body like you.
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

6'1
    198-200 lbs

Im just confused about your diet. You say you take in 175g of protein. 175g of protein is 700 calories. Your ratios you stated are 33/33/33. Meaning you'd get the same amount of calories from carbs and 1575 cals from fat. That adds up to a little less than 3000 cals. yet u also stated that your takin in 1900-2100 cals daily. I think you should revise your diet. get it right, becuz thats where your results will come from. I also suggest a slightly different ratio. 50/40/10 for example...that would be pro/carb/fat. hope this is helpful.

Originally Posted by lionman1989 View Post
    Im just confused about your diet. You say you take in 175g of protein. 175g of protein is 700 calories. Your ratios you stated are 33/33/33. Meaning you'd get the same amount of calories from carbs and 1575 cals from fat. That adds up to a little less than 3000 cals. yet u also stated that your takin in 1900-2100 cals daily. I think you should revise your diet. get it right, becuz thats where your results will come from. I also suggest a slightly different ratio. 50/40/10 for example...that would be pro/carb/fat. hope this is helpful.

I know why it is doing this...I have fixed it. Dailyburn.com has an option that allows you to have it adjust your daily alotment of calories figuring in calories burned. I turned that **** off. Now my macro ratio is 50/30/20 a little better. Thanks for the feedback.

SageMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) SageMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) SageMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) SageMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) SageMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) SageMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) SageMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) SageMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) SageMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) SageMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) SageMode is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Warrior diet is sweet!

I have been trying to lose weight for a long time now. I transitioned from 6 meals a day nonsense, to 3 meals. Was not getting good results due to frequent binges to get the full belly feeling I covet so much. Started doing IF, but was still not getting full at my meals. My friend said he was doing Warrior Diet. I thought about the delicious nightly feast. Figured I would give it a try one day to see how bad not eating lunch would be. I've been on it for a week now, lost 3.5 pounds, and i dont even get hungry during the day anymore doing a total fast.

During the day I drink about 6 cups of tea with a packet of splenda, and atleast a gallon of water.

At night, it's ****ing on! The other night I ate 24 ounces of top sirloin, with a pound of broccoli, and some cashews. Meanwhile my roommate watched in envy as he ate his 6th meal of broscience delight; 4 ounces of chicken breast with shredded cabbage. I just put on my trollface and said "Problem?"

Impossible4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Impossible4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Impossible4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Impossible4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Impossible4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Impossible4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Impossible4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Impossible4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Impossible4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Impossible4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Impossible4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, this is my 3rd day on the warrior diet its great so far even though yesterday was though to get through the day both hunger wise and energy side but I have a question does sugar achool mess with the energy spike given with this diet...or anything actually?

Originally Posted by Impossible4 View Post
    Hey, this is my 3rd day on the warrior diet its great so far even though yesterday was though to get through the day both hunger wise and energy side but I have a question does sugar achool mess with the energy spike given with this diet...or anything actually?
    The point of not eating any foods in the morning is so your bodys natural hormone production and usage can be optimized during that time. It is my assumption eating ANYTHING will interrupt that process. DO NOT EAT! its not so bad. if you must, have some fruits and nuts around 2pm.

Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bumping the warrior diet disccussion.

Honestly to the hormone and CNS hooplah over this whole diet it seems quite fishy and there isn't any real evidence to support that it's beneficial for anything other than lifestyle.

Having said that it does benefit a lot of people's lifestyles. Including mine. I work 3rd shift and I have a huge amount of downtime between the hours of 2 am and 5 am. When I'm bulking I usually wake up and eat a nice breakfast between 4 and 6 pm (when I wake up lol) No matter how much I have eaten during the day I tend to overeat in those hours of 2 am to 5 am because I'm usually bored and sitting in a quiet room (Corrections officer and all my inmates are sleeping)

No with the warrior diet I use the hours between 2 am and 8 am as a feeding window and don't eat the rest of the day. I switch my workouts from before work to after work too so that I'm not working out and not eating for 8+ hours.

OLD SCHEDULE:
    1600-1800 hrs Wake up and eat
    1700-1900 hrs Gym followed by PWO meal (dont usually do shakes)
    2000 hrs Work
    0000 hrs eat
    0200-0500 hrs Overeat usually lol
    0600-0700 hrs get off work and go to bed

NEW SHEDULE:
    1600-1800 Wake up
    2000 hrs Work
    0200-0600 Eat about 50-75% of days calories
    0600 Gym
    0700 eat remaining calories and go to bed
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142412021

cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000) cldfreak10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm still confused as far as a reverse WD mentality.

So if I wake up, have no breakfast...and just go in gym around 11:00 AM, then have baby bit of quick carbs (half a Powerade) and a protein shake...I can just go with small little nuts/trail mix/snackage until around 5:30-6:00 PM, where I chow the hell down?

My feasting wouldn't be HUGE though...something along the lines of 1500 cals...around 150g of protein, and whatever fats are in there (hopefully it's low-carb)...like two-three chicken breasts and 3 eggs/3 egg whites and milk/water to wash it all down? Then sleep and begin the fasting throughout the night?
    RMFTOTA! Living in a Saban nation!!

"Until you're deadlifting twice your bodyweight for reps, can squat four wheels, and bench more than 300 pounds, don't worry about making your biceps pop. If you accomplish these goals and want to keep progressing and growing, train to deadlift three times your bodyweight, squat five wheels, and bench 350 pounds." - Slay The Dragon

Snapchat Crew: cldfreak10
    Manual Trans Crew
    Retired Miscer Crew
    Dirty South Crew/DSC

R314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R314 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Today is my first day in W.D., I finished reading the book on friday...
    I hope i don't mess with my body.. lol

Btw, it is 12:15 PM here now, and I am not hungry so far...
    I'll start my first day on a Sushi Meal at night, after my Soccer game..

C you~

I'll burn your fkn house JACKIECHANFAN's Avatar
    JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump.

bigdogems has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im 5 days in and so far liking it. Like others, I dont spend a ton of time planning out meals and it works better on days I work. Im a medic and work 24 hour shifts so the whole 6 times a day thing gets messed up pretty quick. Now if I have to run a call around dinner time its no big deal. My fast just lasts a little longer.