Maryb86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Guys! Lady needs your help...my ass needs your help! : )

Hey, everybody! I really need some advices! My worst body part is my ASS!!!!!!! I want it to look up...not down! It has a weird shape - i have little holes from the sides of my buttocks and lower (where my ass ends...i'm sorry for this description...i don't know how all those muscles r called) i have ...mmm...looks like "love handles"...but not on my waist, but on my hips...well...hope u'll understand what i mean! I'm sure u've seen this kind of ass shapes! : ) What would be the best exercise for me? I really do not understand anything about weights and do not even go to that part of my gym (i usually use regular machines). Thanks!

Photo.... http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/o...9/P1010013.jpg
    Last edited by Maryb86; 01-11-2009 at 02:27 PM.

D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) D4rkhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whew. I think we're gonna need some pictures. I'm a little confused by what you mean.

killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Work with the trinity of leg development. Squats, deadlifts, and lunges.

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes, pics are needed.

Registered User touchdowngraves's Avatar
    touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Maryb86 View Post
    i don't know how all those muscles r called) i have ...mmm...looks like "love handles"...but not on my waist, but on my hips...well...hope u'll understand what i mean! I'm sure u've seen this kind of ass shapes! Thanks!
    do you mean saddle bags with dimples

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    Maybe it's cellulite? Regardless of the problme, building the glutes adds firmness to the area, and working big muscles like the legs burns a lot of calories that help to burn fat around the body, including the butt.

bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you describe potatoe sack - you need to squat and lunge

Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bxa121 View Post
    you describe potatoe sack - you need to squat and lunge
    mmm.. potatoes.
    since you sound intimidated by any serious exercises you can just do leg press, leg extensions, leg curls, lunges, gluteus machine (were you pushback with your leg) and those other simple leg/hip/ab workouts that i see all the chicks use. They will help with getting your buns nice and crispy.
    Bodyweight squats, or with some light dumbbells, would be good too.
    Super Saiyan Crew

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6'0" 165 lbs? She's bigger than half you noobs
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581