Closed Thread
Page 101 of 312 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 9343

Thread: Filipinos II

Rezbak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by enzo123 View Post
    guys meron ba kayong alam na bilihan ng cheap supplements, except cash and carry, wala kasi akong mahanap na Creatine na Creapure ang gamit.
    Galing din ako sa Cash and Carry 2 days ago, ala nga Creapure ang Ingredient.

Nka bili ako sa Healthy Options at Trinoma..Universal Creatine Powder 500g for 1k PHP.

Made of Creapure.
    Current Stack:

Optimum 100% Whey
    Gaspari Superpump 250
    Universal Creatine Monohydrate
    Revicon Forte
    Fish Oil

milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    which would you guys prefer, face value of body value? gwapo ka pero walang korte ang katawan mo o mala frank zane ang katawan mo pero mukha kang lalaking aling dyonesya? misc topic na toh heheh!

milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milksworth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rezbak View Post
    Galing din ako sa Cash and Carry 2 days ago, ala nga Creapure ang Ingredient.

Nka bili ako sa Healthy Options at Trinoma..Universal Creatine Powder 500g for 1k PHP.

Made of Creapure.
    baka interesado ka for next time.
    http://www.philsupplements.com/index...&product_id=30

SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bleach_102 View Post
    wla naman chineck ko lang yung link na pinost d2 ni testbug. Check mo din so you'll understand where i'm coming from.

PS

"Poor kid" I don't me financially i. An expression or an act of pitty.
    wala pala eh...siyempre dapat wala kana pakialam dun..
    NEGGED BACK

BRB DOING CAR SHRUGS..

SOMEBODY REP ME PLEASE

bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wla naman chineck ko lang yung link na pinost d2 ni testbug. Check mo din so you'll understand where i'm coming from.

PS

"Poor kid" I don't me financially i. An expression or an act of pitty.
    Here's the link i wanna make it easier for you.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122516641
    When one cosiders that the dominant intellectual approach of the growing number of self-styled experts in the bodybuilding field is characterized by approximation, contradiction,equivocation of the evasion, it is little wonder that an entire generation of bodybuilders find themselves bewildered and without rational guidance -- MM

bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleach_102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    poor kid..................
    eto.
    When one cosiders that the dominant intellectual approach of the growing number of self-styled experts in the bodybuilding field is characterized by approximation, contradiction,equivocation of the evasion, it is little wonder that an entire generation of bodybuilders find themselves bewildered and without rational guidance -- MM

Originally Posted by testbug View Post
    for teh lulz..

CHIKA minute! !

SomeBodyHelpMe just got RAYPED! ! haha

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122516641

awesum traps tho
    to its oh

Originally Posted by SomebodyHelpMe View Post
    Aba ako naman awayin mo d2?Taga pasig din ako gusto magkita tayo ano!

Originally Posted by SomebodyHelpMe View Post
    Kung makasagot ka nanlalalaki ka ah. Kun dati nakikisimpatya pa ako sau d2 sa forum na to ngaun...kaya ka tinataboy eh.ako madali ako kausap. ako wala ako atraso sau ha.And i don't like long talk.SAAN at KELAN?dun sa mga may grudges d2 sagot ko na kayo ako na lalamutak sa mukha nito. ENUF OF TALK LETS BRAWL!
    Last edited by bleach_102; 02-24-2010 at 04:57 AM.

BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rezbak View Post
    Plaridel Area Sir. Nakaka Inspire mga Avatars nyo.
    hala.. baka ikaw nag tatago lang pero wapung pala katawan mo...

ala ako kilala sa area mo.. dati ako tambay sa junction nung may betkabs ako sa h-gonoy

funny naman status mo.. battered husband

BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kung makasagot ka nanlalalaki ka ah. Kun dati nakikisimpatya pa ako sau d2 sa forum na to ngaun...kaya ka tinataboy eh.ako madali ako kausap. ako wala ako atraso sau ha.And i don't like long talk.SAAN at KELAN?dun sa mga may grudges d2 sagot ko na kayo ako na lalamutak sa mukha nito. ENUF OF TALK LETS BRAWL!
    yaan mo na bro... not worth it.

taga pasig ka din pala

ung isang pinoy dito... bugoy ata ung name.. may sariling gym sa VV5. bigtime! cybex ang gamit, ang nag set-up ng gym nila ay cybex singapore pa.. parang gym na pang membership. halos kumpleto ang gamit.

na meet ko sa MD chemical section.. hehehe

Try ko hanapin ung mga pics ng bahay at gym nya. DBs nya ivanko up to 120lbs. Whew!

Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex465 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BraSo View Post
    Either you move your lazy arse to the gym....

or you can watch tv beside this guy.... and later on.. have the same physique..

Originally Posted by drigomeister View Post
    7. Last but not the least, visit this thread more often! I go to this site whenever I feel uninspired, and when I see the hardcore bros who are pushing their balls to the walls, I get fu**ing pumped up as well.

Dati merong ironpinoy yahoogroups. Pero it's dead now. This is the most active Filipino community I know so far (aside from the threads in pinoyexchange). Unless you can point me to another thread.

Thanks guys... Langya. Im just freaking tired. Just came from a trip abroad tapos went to gym last Monday. I didn't feel good after that, I got sick. So I was down the drain. If I haven't stopped overeating, I could be the guy on that pic... seryoso. Buti na lang I've my decision 10 years ago to deal with obesity. Nyways, I'm take a good rest and gym na ulit ako this Friday.

Originally Posted by milksworth View Post
    which would you guys prefer, face value of body value? gwapo ka pero walang korte ang katawan mo o mala frank zane ang katawan mo pero mukha kang lalaking aling dyonesya? misc topic na toh heheh!
    Sorry... gusto ko kagandahang lalaki ang mukha. hehehe... maiimprove naman ang katawan sa pagbubuhat.

leave him alone, bro.

on dat dere Wacky Tobaccy testbug's Avatar
    testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Alex465 View Post
    Hi din...

Guys Happy 100th thread.. hahaha wala lang

Motivate niyo naman ako.. wala na ako gana mag workout... hehehe
    e2 po kuya..

para sayo.. ! ! ang poster nato oohh wowohhhh

ang corny ko amputa..

e2ng 2 nman ginawa kong posters sa kwarto ko..

wall ng laptop ko, medyo, how do i say this...

"gory" nga lng..

tas one for teh lulz..

syempre "repped" tong post ko.. hahaha

(srsly last line is srs )

Rezbak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

[QUOTE=milksworth;454461171]baka interesado ka for next time.

Tumawag ako sa kanila b4 goin to Cash and Carry, ala na daw powder.

ala ako kilala sa area mo.. dati ako tambay sa junction nung may betkabs ako sa h-gonoy

4 mos pa lang ako nag bubuhat paps, pero medyo nag kakakorte na. ( bka imagination ko lang XD).

Mura seafoods sa hagonoy, 200 php 1 sack Big Oysters.
    Current Stack:

Optimum 100% Whey
    Gaspari Superpump 250
    Universal Creatine Monohydrate
    Revicon Forte
    Fish Oil

AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    always nice to have these guys posting here...

f*@k overly priced drugs... 100 tabs here only sells for $40

It has always been a question for me - what were the parents doing??? the massively huge fat gain didnt happen overnight.
    I was thinking he was out to make extra profit from me selling it for $120. Kid thinks I'm dumb.
    e2 po kuya..

para sayo.. ! ! ang poster nato oohh wowohhhh

ang corny ko amputa..

[IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p244/technophobe2/69144238.jpg[/IMG

e2ng 2 nman ginawa kong posters sa kwarto ko..

wall ng laptop ko, medyo, how do i say this...

"gory" nga lng..

[IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p244/technophobe2/1z15l6o.jpg[/IMG

tas one for teh lulz..

[IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p244/technophobe2/82c2po9mx7.jpg[/IMG

syempre "repped" tong post ko.. hahaha

(srsly last line is srs )
    I like that bootay squats pic...
    Last edited by AOD86GT; 02-24-2010 at 01:45 PM.
    accelerous ferocious

rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just the add the atttitude value, makes it ten times better than the above mentioned value.

Originally Posted by AOD86GT View Post
    I was thinking he was out to make extra profit from me selling it for $120. Kid thinks I'm dumb.

I like that bootay squats pic...
    Can I just salsal to this posters? I'm goin to make my forearms bigger than usual...
    This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AOD86GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rott69 View Post
    Just the add the atttitude value, makes it ten times better than the above mentioned value.

Can I just salsal to this posters? I'm goin to make my forearms bigger than usual...
    Quit fapping and hit the gym like wut she's doing. How ya been?
    accelerous ferocious

kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dun na ko sa face value..then I'll work my ass off to get a better body..
    kung body value...wala ka ng magagawa sa face mo..lol
    "in shape for life"

kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10) kickback is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont think that kid is all up there..lol
    "in shape for life"

yaan mo na bro... not worth it.

taga pasig ka din pala

ung isang pinoy dito... bugoy ata ung name.. may sariling gym sa VV5. bigtime! cybex ang gamit, ang nag set-up ng gym nila ay cybex singapore pa.. parang gym na pang membership. halos kumpleto ang gamit.

na meet ko sa MD chemical section.. hehehe

Try ko hanapin ung mga pics ng bahay at gym nya. DBs nya ivanko up to 120lbs. Whew!
    Mga tol sensya na kau tumaas lng masyado testosterone ko.lol.

Sir braso--cybex singa? dang. I would love to check it out
    DBs 120?Nice!mainam sa db row yan. Speaking of which may konti ako problema napansin din nung may ari ng gym saan me nagwoworkout. My left lat is wider than my right. Pretty weird coz im right handed. Everytime i do lat spread in front of the mirror halata talaga napansin ko din. Ano kaya mainam na approach d2?Thanks

on dat dere Wacky Tobaccy testbug's Avatar
    testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000)
    katakot k kung mg roid rage ahh.. hah..

Ano kaya mainam na approach d2?Thanks
    try adding a few more reps on the weaker side..

rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rott69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sir braso--cybex singa? dang. I would love to check it out
    DBs 120?Nice!mainam sa db row yan. Speaking of which may konti ako problema napansin din nung may ari ng gym saan me nagwoworkout. My left lat is wider than my right. Pretty weird coz im right handed. Everytime i do lat spread in front of the mirror halata talaga napansin ko din. Ano kaya mainam na approach d2?Thanks
    isolation sets perhaps?
    This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

djrookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djrookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djrookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djrookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djrookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djrookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djrookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djrookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djrookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djrookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djrookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used to be a fat one but in two months i got strict on my diet and added fiber ... i lost 17 lbs. and stayed lean and healthy

My left lat is wider than my right. Pretty weird coz im right handed. Everytime i do lat spread in front of the mirror halata talaga napansin ko din. Ano kaya mainam na approach d2?Thanks
    isolation sets perhaps?
    tama si rott..

my back aint the same as well (size and width) like my forearms, quads, etc etc.. hehehe

yeps... mix mix mo lang ung db rows mo on the short side, either a bit heavier weight or higher reps..

it may look weird for other people, but you can also do Cable One arm D-handle pulldowns and stike it up heavy and also focus on the stretch and contraction.. it might help

this is one variation of it...

video pawned... just browse the net for its vid.
    Last edited by BraSo; 02-24-2010 at 09:16 PM.

drigomeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drigomeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drigomeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drigomeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drigomeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drigomeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drigomeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drigomeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drigomeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drigomeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drigomeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I was wondering where betkabs is as I am from Bulacan as well (I started weight training at Manny Cabigas' gym. 10 years ago, he looks ****ing awesome at 40+. I think he was even bigger than when he was still competing. I haven't seen for years though.) I laughed out loud when I finally figured that it's not a place. Hehe.. Peace!
    Last edited by drigomeister; 02-24-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Originally Posted by kickback View Post
    i dont think that kid is all up there..lol

Sup kickback? Hows your back doing? Loving the goodmornings already?

Originally Posted by djrookie View Post
    i used to be a fat one but in two months i got strict on my diet and added fiber ... i lost 17 lbs. and stayed lean and healthy
    wow! good progress bro. Iba talga when you concentrate on good nutrition.

Keep it up!

Originally Posted by drigomeister View Post
    I was wondering where betkabs is as I am from Bulacan as well (I started weight training at Manny Cabigas' gym. 10 years ago, he looks ****ing awesome at 40+. I think he was even bigger than when he was still competing. I haven't seen for years though.) I laughed out loud when I finally figured that it's not a place. Hehe.. Peace!
    Hahaha! Didnt want to get that vulgar about the word

ive heard of Manny's gym.. i have a friend who used to frequent mannys gym (years and years ago) he was freakin huge! 5'6, 260lbs... you might know him.. raffy (dont know the surname).. didnt really compete but trained a few bb's from your area and baguio.

Roid rage???Natural to. Just started taking whey seriously a couple of months ago. That's it.Hinde nman ako nakakatakot nagungurot lang po.Kaw gusto mo magpakurot?

try adding a few more reps on the weaker side..
    But my weaker side is the left lat coz im right handed. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by bleach_102; 02-24-2010 at 08:41 PM.

isolation sets perhaps?
    I always use the isolation approach. Hinde kaya yun yung dahilan?

hehe... mas natatakot ako sa mga may ROAD RAGE kase mas mataas ata ung percentage nila na maka patay ng tao.. as compared to those who has ROID RAGE.

..... and most of these ROAD RAGE freaks are... uhm... NATURAL.

but thats a different story...

Closed Thread
Page 101 of 312 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast