benchpresscomp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) benchpresscomp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) benchpresscomp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) benchpresscomp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) benchpresscomp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) benchpresscomp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) benchpresscomp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) benchpresscomp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) benchpresscomp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) benchpresscomp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) benchpresscomp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

SF BAY AREA - 925 area : Looking for Training Partner. Serious Training 6X a week

Hello there,I live in the (925) area of Northern California. This means Danville,San Ramon,Walnut Creek,Dublin,Pleasanton area.

I am looking for a serious training partner, anywhere between 18 - 25 would be preferred,but not completely mandatory.

The purpose is not necessarily that I want to help spot the other person,and them spot me,since I do not train to failure,but it is more to have that person to train with & push each other.
    I found the best gains of my training career by having a training partner,including going from the 215 to 245 bench in 1 month which was a huge milestone for me!

The gym we train at can be discussed later;and my times are rather flexible except Monday Nights/Saturday Mornings I have classes at college.

Everything is trained 2-3X a week;training sessions are intense , but only take 50-70 minutes, it is not much to commit 1 hour a day.

My typical training routine is as follows:

Upper/Lower/Upper/Lower/Upper/Lower/Off

If you are interested and live in this area,and are very serious about training ( not just another "oh...yeah I like hitting the gym...it's cool" person), then let's meet up. I do NOT miss workouts. I even bought an entire home gym with Squat Rack/Bench/Dumbbells/basic necessities so if for some reason something happens, my gym is always available to train at home.

Serious people please text or call me (925)400-3665

Thank you