Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love working out naked and many times I went to the gym with no underwear, often with a tight salopette, just to make the ladies happy for the ancient greek body of art
    It feels more free, is right
    Last edited by Stefanogym; 01-19-2009 at 02:04 PM.

zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DeeNYC View Post
    I can forgive ignorance.
    then admit your gay and that you are just trying to see if anyone else is ghey here...there is a forum just for the ghey here just use your gaydar to track it down

yo should try gheys-r-us.com

Registered User KingdomOfHeaven's Avatar
    KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zgrabin View Post
    Having you junk bouncing everywhere while running/workingout is this most annoying thing and an hurt sometimes
    lolz, is your slong metal...excuse's..excuse's.

zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zgrabin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KingdomOfHeaven View Post
    are you ghey? why should i have an excuse...and its not my slong that hurts..its the nuts man haha

KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingdomOfHeaven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im sure a real man can spell gay the right way and not be scared to run naked, lol.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In terms of a gym, that is weird. Join a nudist community, Im sure they have gyms there. I personally would not train there but I wouldnt insult people who did. Just not my cup of tea. Just because the ancient people did it, does not make it right. Greeks also had many sacrifices to various gods, do you do that as well? I mean no offense just stating a point.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't imagine working out naked. I'd constantly be scared that I'd catch my sack on something or that I'd get raped. There would be certain lifts you just couldn't do.

Dead lifts
    BB Shrugs (these would rub your dick raw)
    Pendlay Rows (having my naked ass bent over in a gym full of guys = hell no!)
    1 Arm DB rows (see above)

And forget about having someone spot you while benching. Having their sweaty, stinky ball sack dangling in your face.

Um, I'll pass.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mike1366 View Post
    who wants to get on gym equipment after some guys sweaty ball bag has been all over it. I have to say alot of guys are comfortable about there bodies just not with some other dudes junk hanging over there face when getting a bench press spot sorry this sounds pretty gay if you ask me. maybe you should try a bath house in your area where people who think like you hangout literally.
    lmfao hahahaha
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

lol.

Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kaptn Krunch View Post
    I can't imagine working out naked. I'd constantly be scared that I'd catch my sack on something or that I'd get raped. There would be certain lifts you just couldn't do.

Dead lifts

And forget about having someone spot you while benching. Having their sweaty, stinky ball sack dangling in your face.

Um, I'll pass.
    bahaha, I almost thought that guy was joking!

x2 kaptn,

also I think that weighted dips/pullups would be a nightmare! LOL
    Eat clean and train hard because nothing tastes as good as being fit feels!

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dlauger View Post
    also I think that weighted dips/pullups would be a nightmare! LOL
    I didn't even think about those. That chain holding the weights could cause some serious dick injuries...Not to mention a big time case of ripped out pubes.

I guess that the full ROM on ATG squats could be easily explained. "When you feel your balls touch the ground, you're hitting proper depth".

Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dlauger will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I guess that the full ROM on ATG squats could be easily explained. "When you feel your balls touch the ground, you're hitting proper depth".
    lol, hope nobody had athletes foot
    Eat clean and train hard because nothing tastes as good as being fit feels!

Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm very comfortable with my body (even naked) but there is no way in hell I'm getting on any bench, mat or seated piece of equipment that had some guy's swamp ass wreaking havoc all over it.

Even if everyone showered before and after the workout, that's just wrong. Now if you had your own setup at home that would be different (still not ever going to free-ball on a treadmill).

67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just hope you don't drop anything on a loose bit of skin...

Bad enough all the poor technique, grunting and groaning... if this happened at my gym I'd ask for my money back
    I'm going to take the Sc0liosis curve out of my back and eliminate my nerve pain

Bnoble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can you say dangerous?

DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That's interesting that you said you and the guys in your gym class ended up working out in your jocks. I remember having a junior high gym class where we worked out at different sports all the time. Whenever we had "swim" day, the coach had us all naked and wearing no swimsuits. I couldn't figure out what that was about, but I know almost all of us were feeling very strange. Of course, we were in puberty and coming into adulthood so it was something that either freaked you out or you quickly gained confidence.

Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LMAO at this thread. OP, though you've tried to justify how working out naked would be beneficial, I'm not buying it. I mean this is a joke right? Like you can't find necessary clothing that will give your body the necessary range of motion? C'mon. Seriously working out naked would be just wrong. Like another poster said, ball sweat left on the bench-and no I dont want to carry a huge towel around to cover the whole damn bench, having a spotter tea-bag me when im trying to push out the last few reps, looking around and seeing a nude men grunting while at their lowest squat position (ew), cardio naked would be awful with **** bouncin everwhere, serious risk of getting something stuck like on the dumbell rack if handling heavier and put them down quickly, etc. etc. Its just a horrible idea. And honestly I can say after seeing the profile pic of you in a leopard g string type thing, I now understand why you would want this type of atmosphere, HA.

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    loose skin + nude workout + mirror = uhhhhhhhhh

it's bad enough looking down my shirt while I do push-ups...it's like an alien

I just hope you wear underwear during leg abductors/adductors

accidents happen
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

der Ministerpräsident Chronic1553's Avatar
    Chronic1553 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chronic1553 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chronic1553 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chronic1553 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chronic1553 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chronic1553 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chronic1553 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chronic1553 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chronic1553 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chronic1553 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chronic1553 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DeeNYC View Post
    That's interesting that you said you and the guys in your gym class ended up working out in your jocks. I remember having a junior high gym class where we worked out at different sports all the time. Whenever we had "swim" day, the coach had us all naked and wearing no swimsuits. I couldn't figure out what that was about, but I know almost all of us were feeling very strange. Of course, we were in puberty and coming into adulthood so it was something that either freaked you out or you quickly gained confidence.
    i think you should have probably notified the police that your couch had all of you naked together in a room, did he also have a camera?

trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is a bull**** thread. The OP is clearly just attempting to solicit responses to satisfy his own bizarre fetish/interests. The whole idea is ridiculous and best left in its gay fantasy form.
    Manners are free...so use them.
    It's the friends you can call at 4:00 am that matter.

TWILOMIKE, thank you for being such a sweet friend. I'll never forget you. Glitter kisses, angel.

papipeludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papipeludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papipeludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papipeludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papipeludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papipeludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papipeludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papipeludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papipeludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papipeludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papipeludo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Forget the gym

I'll just come over and workout with you at your place, Dee. I thought you looked hot in that leopard print g-string!

nakedpagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakedpagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakedpagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakedpagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakedpagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakedpagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakedpagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakedpagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakedpagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakedpagan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I like to do my Power Yoga naked *hahaha*

I doubt I would do weights naked though.. good way to catch a piercing on something and then bad things happen *eck*
    "Doubt will be defeated and I will piss in his eye." ~ Wolf

dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500)

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dead lifts

Um, I'll pass.

man, i almost pissed myself laughin at this shyt! thanks i needed that.
    me, i m perfectly fine with walkin round the house or the neighborhood nude, but in a gym with ALL GUYS......NO THANK YOU.

i hope this guy isn't serious!
    pain don't hurt.....pain is for the weak.....pain is for those who have not conquered themselves

Laughs like Santa Clause Gordon Bombay's Avatar
    Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmfao at this thread
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring."
    -Sagan

DFW Crew
    Mad Text Game Crew

Intimidate777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intimidate777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intimidate777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intimidate777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intimidate777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intimidate777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intimidate777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intimidate777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intimidate777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intimidate777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intimidate777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KingdomOfHeaven View Post
    I think most of us have nutsacks, naturally filled with nuts. And, true to the biology of the male form, when our body heat rises our nuts descend away from the body.

Would you run with your nuts tied to your shoelaces, hitting the top of your shoe after every step you took? No. Just like we wont freeball and let our precious man-junk bounce and jerk like fish on a line.

corey1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corey1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corey1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What a gay thread. I would have to agree with everybody and say I would rather support my man hood than smash it or let it bounce around during a workout. I highly doubt any gym would ever let patrons work out naked due to the amount of germs that would be on everything. You keep bringing up Ancient Greece maybe you should move there and train naked. Use history as you motivation and train like the naked Greeks you admire.

DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeeNYC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah, you guys are right. The more you think about it, the more disgusting it might be with everyone's sweat. I think I'll stick to doing it when I workout at home.
    What really made think about it was a guy on popular chat site told me he was a trainer at a private gym that was an "adult" type club. He's trainer and trains women and if they requested him to be naked, he has to be and there was also types of sexual activity going on, which he enjoyed. I guess its a club for gym enthusiasts who like the gym concept too. He said he gets kind of messy in the place.

Originally Posted by GeorgiaRick View Post
    Seems to me he wants to connect with some other guy's body. ...
    When I was in high school a bunch of us guys showed up for gym class (all male school) in just jocks one day, just for kicks. We thought the coach would send us all back to the locker room but instead he made us work out that way. Not fun at all, especially hitting the bench after other guy has left a sweat tracing of his butt cheeks!

Be Better Than Yesterday was140's Avatar
    was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What kind of wierd sick fantasy are you trying to fulfill?
    If it is important to you,
    You will find a way.

If not you will find an excuse.

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow strong bump

I would have a serious problem doing my sexerise naked. The leather on the seats would be chilly. (mmm....chili....)

You know, the ancient Greeks used to work out naked outdoors in their gymnasium (also a Greek word). The old men hung out there in the hopes of picking up a pretty young boy that they could ... bond with. Historical fact, I swear.
    The thing I like least about the treadmill is that I can't run from my farts. -- Source unknown

Winners make commitments. Losers make excuses.

Proud Opera Singer, Thread Killer Extraordinaire, Award-winning Porn Actor (srs)

Feel free to message me if you're questioning your sexuality. Open and not judgmental. SRS. I am a safe space for such things.

Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Due to bad planning one day I was wearing boxers on the treadmill and my junk was bouncing all over the place, it was torture. Needless to say I wear briefs or compression shorts when I work out now. Naked workout, no thanks