Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many calories should I eat?(cutting)

Hi, before making my diet(cut), i would like to know, how many calories should I eat per day considering i`m 190lbs and hiit cardio 8 times per week?

I don`t mind losing some muscle, getting a low bf% is what i`m aiming for right now.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    ????
    Losing muscle= increasing body fat %
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Paulkidd View Post
    Hi, before making my diet(cut), i would like to know, how many calories should I eat per day considering i`m 190lbs and hiit cardio 8 times per week?

I don`t mind losing some muscle, getting a low bf% is what i`m aiming for right now.
    1. Try this to get an estimate - http://www.freedieting.com/tools/cal...alculator.htm#

2. I hope that was a typo and that you aren't doing "HIIT" 8 times a week. Any cardio 8 times a week is too much anyway.

Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulkidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    ????
    Losing muscle= increasing body fat %
    well i just know, when you cut, you`re losing muscle.
    So i said its not a concern for me.
    What`s the best way to go at this?

KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trust me, you don't want to lose muscle.

Only eat 200-300 below maintenance and do cardio. 3-4 times a week. Preferably 3 for HIIT. Still hit the weights too. Keep protein high.

Originally Posted by KJR246 View Post

Only eat 200-300 below maintenance and do cardio. 3-4 times a week. Preferably 3 for HIIT. Still hit the weights too. Keep protein high.
    BUt i don`t have maintance, i used to hit that mcdonalds 2 times a day.
    Had to have t3h cheeseburgers man!
    Thats why i`m asking at about how many callories should I go for, cause i dident diet in 3 years...

PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by KJR246 View Post

this and then gradually work up to 500 below if you start to slow on the loss. the hiit vs liss is open for debate, so go with what works for you best.

Originally Posted by libert View Post
    1. Try this to get an estimate - http://www.freedieting.com/tools/cal...alculator.htm#

2. I hope that was a typo and that you aren't doing "HIIT" 8 times a week. Any cardio 8 times a week is too much anyway.
    Actually I find it quite enjoying.
    I Do some hiit cardio every morning, sometimes I feel like i have too much energy in the afternoon so I go do another 3 rounds or whatever.
    I saw no negative effects what so ever.
    My body got used to it I guess.

+1 for the site.

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hope that was a typo and that you aren't doing "HIIT" 8 times a week. Any cardio 8 times a week is too much anyway.
    There's no "ideal" amount of cardio/week, so no one can really say that a certain amount is "too much" either. If you think cardio all week long is too much, then you mine as well tell all competitive sports athletes that what they're doing is too much as well.
    'I got some mysteries thats confronted when the blunt's lit.'

Yes folks I have ********, just PM for my name.

libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually I find it quite enjoying.
    I Do some hiit cardio every morning, sometimes I feel like i have too much energy in the afternoon so I go do another 3 rounds or whatever.
    I saw no negative effects what so ever.
    My body got used to it I guess.

+1 for the site.
    How long have you been doing it? And how much are you doing...sure ~10 mins is a sustainable level but more than that requires some motivation (at least for me). Just don't let it wear you out too soon. Oh and good luck.

How long have you been doing it? And how much are you doing...sure ~10 mins is a sustainable level but more than that requires some motivation (at least for me). Just don't let it wear you out too soon. Oh and good luck.
    I`ve been On and OFF on HIIT cardio for about a year.
    Not to mention I`ve been runing since I was a kid since my dad was the coach for the athletics team of Romania.

The best thing about runing every morning and leaving Sunday off. It becomes a habit, and you don`t even need motivation to start runing. It comes by itself.

Thanks man!

And Achilles, true, but dosen`t too much = muscle loss? (i`m talking about those long ass marathon jogs every day) lol

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just aim for about 1-2 lb weight loss per week, weigh yourself once a week and adjust accordingly. Only make sure you get at least 1g protein / lb LBM. With a little practice, calorie counting is not necessary, same goes for eating "clean".

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BUt i don`t have maintance, i used to hit that mcdonalds 2 times a day.
    Had to have t3h cheeseburgers man!
    Thats why i`m asking at about how many callories should I go for, cause i dident diet in 3 years...
    Don't think of it as dieting, just think about eating a little less, lifting hard, and getting your cardio in. Just focus on being healthy

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    You do HIIT 8x a week? Interesting.

Figure out what your maintence caloric intake is, minus a few 100 calories, enjoy.

Just remember that 3,500 calories = 1lb of fat. So figure that math out and enjoy.