kai123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Complete Newbie looking to start

Hi guys,

The thing is, a few years ago I thought I tried body building for about 6 months, but since then have been knocked down with so much work that I haven't had time to hit the gym again.

Now though, I'm ready to get back, but I feel like a complete Newbie again.

I'm 170cm, 77 kg and do not have a very good diet. I want to gain muscle and loose weight at the same time, (which is probably impossible?). Should I be looking to lose all my fat first or gain the muscle first? Any tips on diets and/or training methods that I should follow? I'll be starting in the gym next week, so I wanna know if anyone has any tips to help me get started and if there are certain routines I should follow.

Thank you!

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)