Trigga07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SUS 500 and Novedex XT

Now before anyone starts berating me on the differences between NoLvadex and Novedex XT hear me out. First of all, I am new and inexperienced to pro- hormones so bear with me. I recently received SUS 500 and have been on it for 4 weeks- it ****n works- My bench went from 245 for 8 reps to 295 for 7 reps- and my dumbbell flat bench went from 120 6 times to 130 6 times as well- MORE IMPORTANTLY, both my dead lift and squat increased as well but i dont need u power lifters laughing at me- hell i wasnt even taking it right i would take only 1 a day before training and none for off training at first thinking i would be wasting it not realizing that i was probably just fluctuating between high and normal testosterone levels but bottom line it is working and from what I have read it is different than many prohormones before it. I think it includes 1 or two of the same prohormones as Tren 250 (SUS has 3 prohormones)- At any rate I have three questions-

1) Should, or can I, take another bottle before beginning my pct as a first timer? (i.e. 2 bottles over roughly eight weeks taking into account my idiocy the first two weeks as i took only 1 and sometimes no pills a day)?

2)Will Novedex XT be a sufficient pct after the two bottles? Or is it absolutely imperative I take 6 oxo or nolvadex? Try to think about this question in relation to SUS 500 if you know anything about it.

3)Will Novedex XT be equally as effective as other pct's in helping me keep and continue my gains?

The reason I ask this is bc i have reason to believe many companies selling SUS 500 are specifically selling the new suspiciously spelled Novedex XT as its pct.

Maybe I am just being optimistic considering I already have my bottle of Novedex xt but i feel like it would be all that was necessary after sus 500- a product lighter on side affects and with properties that take care of some of them (milk thistle for the liver)

sorry for the lonnggg ass post and thanks to any (most likely everyone on this site) more experienced contributors who could share their knowledge with a pro-hormone noob like myself.

Ai9184 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im not to fimiliar with sus 500 but from what i understand its 3 different compounds and will probably cause more shutdown then novedex xt can handle, id get tamoxifene on hand just in case.

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why do you want to start with SUS ?

Personally, i wouldn't. Try somthing else less potent.

Havoc
    H drol
    trenadrol
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SUS 500 will most likely require a REAL pct. Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) should be in hand just in case symptoms show and I would use it as a primary your pct not that novedex bull****. Naming one product so similar to another to trick the unknowing is just wrong...
    Jesus, kang of kangs, accept me into your heart and kangdom.
    Amxn.

wow

wow guys thanks a lot for the quick and intelligent response- so apparently i should get nolvadex on hand and if i notice any symptoms (gyno, ballshrinkage, etc) i should start takin the nolvadex, should i then discontinue the sus or what- and for the record i havent had any symptoms so far nor heard of others yet

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    once ur done with ur cycle u start nolvadex to ensure you keep your gains and more importantly your hormone levels come back to normal.

Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Trigga07 View Post
    Now before anyone starts berating me on the differences between NoLvadex and Novedex XT hear me out. First of all, I am new and inexperienced to pro- hormones so bear with me. I recently received SUS 500 and have been on it for 4 weeks- it ****n works- My bench went from 245 for 8 reps to 295 for 7 reps- and my dumbbell flat bench went from 120 6 times to 130 6 times as well- MORE IMPORTANTLY, both my dead lift and squat increased as well but i dont need u power lifters laughing at me- hell i wasnt even taking it right i would take only 1 a day before training and none for off training at first thinking i would be wasting it not realizing that i was probably just fluctuating between high and normal testosterone levels but bottom line it is working and from what I have read it is different than many prohormones before it. I think it includes 1 or two of the same prohormones as Tren 250 (SUS has 3 prohormones)- At any rate I have three questions-

1) Should, or can I, take another bottle before beginning my pct as a first timer? (i.e. 2 bottles over roughly eight weeks taking into account my idiocy the first two weeks as i took only 1 and sometimes no pills a day)?

2)Will Novedex XT be a sufficient pct after the two bottles? Or is it absolutely imperative I take 6 oxo or nolvadex? Try to think about this question in relation to SUS 500 if you know anything about it.

3)Will Novedex XT be equally as effective as other pct's in helping me keep and continue my gains?

The reason I ask this is bc i have reason to believe many companies selling SUS 500 are specifically selling the new suspiciously spelled Novedex XT as its pct.

Maybe I am just being optimistic considering I already have my bottle of Novedex xt but i feel like it would be all that was necessary after sus 500- a product lighter on side affects and with properties that take care of some of them (milk thistle for the liver)

sorry for the lonnggg ass post and thanks to any (most likely everyone on this site) more experienced contributors who could share their knowledge with a pro-hormone noob like myself.

sus500 is SUPPOSED to be a combination of test cyp, test prop, and test susp. mixed together to equal 500mg/cc. NOW, what this prohormone u speak of is, I would need a link to the site or a pic of the ingredient label to figure it out.

Now to answer ur questions. will answer them in according to what my assumption of what this sus500 is

1) absolutely not. You should not run that more than 4 weeks, period. You messed up by pulsing it only on your workout days. You played some hellish games on your endocrine system and you need to settle that down and re-regulate your system before you do permanent damage.

2) Novedex xt is not a sufficient pct by any means. Please do not classify 6 oxo and NOLVADEX in the same category, research more about all 3. Nolvadex is your only option out of those 3 you listed, but by no means your ONLY option, please research PCT for steroids (aas).

3) Please loose your love of novedex xt immediately, you will not be taking it for pct of sus500 if you want to have kids with 2 arms and 2 legs, if u can have kids at all <----yes, very dramatic. Novedex xt has its purpose in some pct's (I have used it before in combination with others for 'less harsh ph's). Please be aware what you took (sus500) is a combo of 3 steroids. You will loose the majority of your gains if you use novedex xt, it is just merely a 'weak' aromatase inhibitor.

http://www.gasparinutrition.com/

I do not understand your last concern about novedex xt with sus500. I do not see that Gaspari sells sus500. Please post a link where you see this.

Your not supposed to take milk thistle on cycle cuz in inhibits AR's

You could have summed up your question like this:

"Can I run sus500 for 8 weeks, pulsing it for the first 4 weeks and take milk thistle for my 'sides' and take novedex xt for my pct? Cuz I'm prolly gonna do it anyways. Will I keep my gains?"

I hope I helped and you take my advice

wow guys thanks a lot for the quick and intelligent response- so apparently i should get nolvadex on hand and if i notice any symptoms (gyno, ballshrinkage, etc) i should start takin the nolvadex, should i then discontinue the sus or what- and for the record i havent had any symptoms so far nor heard of others yet..

Not to be rude, but I noticed 0 helpful advice to your questions
    Last edited by Hammy907; 01-10-2009 at 02:46 AM.
    Doctor of Chiropractic
    ACSM CPT

everyday is the day
    bigger than yesterday, smaller than tomorrow

Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JoshLV View Post
    SUS 500 will most likely require a REAL pct. Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) should be in hand just in case symptoms show and I would use it as a primary your pct not that novedex bull****. Naming one product so similar to another to trick the unknowing is just wrong...
    novedex xt is a solid supplement and is by no means a bull**** supplement. Judging the supplement by its name similarity to nolvadex is somewhat wrong imo. Judge the creator, not the product.

Same can be said with a lot of prohormones, trenadrol = trenbolone, halodrol = halotestin, sus500 = SUS500!! more can be named
    Doctor of Chiropractic
    ACSM CPT

everyday is the day
    bigger than yesterday, smaller than tomorrow

Hahaha

Again thanks for the helpful info- to be completely honest i would have preferred to take it for eight weeks but considering your warning i will certainly get nolvadex and finish this up. As far as "hellish games" go I only did that for the first two weeks then began taking regularly hopefully negating any negative effects. Either way your advice is well-taken.

Secondly, here is the list of compounds in SUS 500

Estra-4, 9-diene-3
    17-dione
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2
    5(10)-diene-17-one 3
    17-keto-etiochol-triene
    Silymarin Extract
    TPGS (Advanced Delivery System)

In a Base of Safflower Oil, Gelatin.

Finally, Power lab's "Post Cycle" is another product I have seen paired with SUS 500 - anyone's thoughts on this just out of curiosity (im getting nolvadex dont worry)

ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've done 2 cycles of Genetic Edge's SUS500 and or Tren-250 in the past. It is in no way related to Sustanon, despite it's "SUS" name. It falls into the "Tren" category of pro-hormones / DS, and it's a great product for strength / size gains. I gained more strength than size however. It WILL shut you down hard. I had pretty significant testicular shrinkage and complete loss of libido while on this compound. Gaspari's Novedex XT is NOT sufficient post cycle therapy for this compound.

It's best to take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening or 1 prior to training depending on when you train. I've run this compound for 8 weeks before (2 bottles) with no trouble. It's a non methyl so an 8 week run would be fine. Side effects were testicular shrinkage, COMPLETE loss of libido, and back acne. My blood pressure stayed about the same.

For PCT I used i Force's Reversitol followed by a test booster like Thermolife's T-Bol. I completely recovered, and even made gains during PCT, and kept all the weight after completing PCT. This compound can't aromatize so I don't think Nolvadex is necessary. Gyno won't be an issue while on this compound, it's a progestin so any gyno would probably be a prolactin issue which Nolvadex won't help. I've never heard of anyone with prolactin issues from this compound however. Maybe at a much larger dose than the recommended 50 mgs per day.

ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Again thanks for the helpful info- to be completely honest i would have preferred to take it for eight weeks but considering your warning i will certainly get nolvadex and finish this up. As far as "hellish games" go I only did that for the first two weeks then began taking regularly hopefully negating any negative effects. Either way your advice is well-taken.

Secondly, here is the list of compounds in SUS 500

Estra-4, 9-diene-3
    17-dione
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2
    5(10)-diene-17-one 3
    17-keto-etiochol-triene
    Silymarin Extract
    TPGS (Advanced Delivery System)

In a Base of Safflower Oil, Gelatin.

Finally, Power lab's "Post Cycle" is another product I have seen paired with SUS 500 - anyone's thoughts on this just out of curiosity (im getting nolvadex dont worry)
    OP, Nolvadex isn't necessary with this compound, run it if you wish but Reversitol and a test booster will work just fine for PCT. Do not purchase "Post Cycle" from Powerlabs either. I've used it and found it difficult to recover.

Great

Alright, I am really glad/relieved to hear from someone who has taken this product and found a great pct. You're the man and thanks for specific advice

Alright, I am really glad/relieved to hear from someone who has taken this product and found a great pct. You're the man and thanks for specific advice
    No problem bro, best of luck to you!

terra4mer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terra4mer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terra4mer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terra4mer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terra4mer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terra4mer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terra4mer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terra4mer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terra4mer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) terra4mer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I thought the SUS bottle stated to use it for 8 weeks? I did the first time and it worked great. still had a labido, though it was small and my nuts did not shrink. I am thinking of doing one last cycle and calling it quits. I used reversitol and ZMA as a pct, and was taking milk thistle while taking the sus. Will be going to the doc soon to have a checkup and will measure things mid cycle and post cycle once more. If anything, it can help[ with future users.
    A preacher, a trucker, a high roller! A holly roll'n preach'n roll'n trucka!

YOU are your maker smttysmth02gt's Avatar
    smttysmth02gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) smttysmth02gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) smttysmth02gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) smttysmth02gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) smttysmth02gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) smttysmth02gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) smttysmth02gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) smttysmth02gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) smttysmth02gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) smttysmth02gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) smttysmth02gt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ChaseB View Post
    Side effects were testicular shrinkage, COMPLETE loss of libido, and back acne. My blood pressure stayed about the same.

For PCT I used i Force's Reversitol followed by a test booster like Thermolife's T-Bol. I completely recovered, and even made gains during PCT, and kept all the weight after completing PCT.
    Do you know how common the side effects you experienced are? Or if there are any methods of reducing or eliminating them all together? (Mainly the shrinkage and libido)

obrancov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im thinking about taking nolvadex as a pct for 4 weeks, would you guys say 20mg daily is enough after a 4-6 week cycle of sus?

Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Hammy907 View Post
    sus500 is SUPPOSED to be a combination of test cyp, test prop, and test susp. mixed together to equal 500mg/cc. NOW, what this prohormone u speak of is, I would need a link to the site or a pic of the ingredient label to figure it out.

Now to answer ur questions. will answer them in according to what my assumption of what this sus500 is

1) absolutely not. You should not run that more than 4 weeks, period. You messed up by pulsing it only on your workout days. You played some hellish games on your endocrine system and you need to settle that down and re-regulate your system before you do permanent damage.

2) Novedex xt is not a sufficient pct by any means. Please do not classify 6 oxo and NOLVADEX in the same category, research more about all 3. Nolvadex is your only option out of those 3 you listed, but by no means your ONLY option, please research PCT for steroids (aas).

3) Please loose your love of novedex xt immediately, you will not be taking it for pct of sus500 if you want to have kids with 2 arms and 2 legs, if u can have kids at all <----yes, very dramatic. Novedex xt has its purpose in some pct's (I have used it before in combination with others for 'less harsh ph's). Please be aware what you took (sus500) is a combo of 3 steroids. You will loose the majority of your gains if you use novedex xt, it is just merely a 'weak' aromatase inhibitor.

http://www.gasparinutrition.com/

I do not understand your last concern about novedex xt with sus500. I do not see that Gaspari sells sus500. Please post a link where you see this.

Your not supposed to take milk thistle on cycle cuz in inhibits AR's

You could have summed up your question like this:

"Can I run sus500 for 8 weeks, pulsing it for the first 4 weeks and take milk thistle for my 'sides' and take novedex xt for my pct? Cuz I'm prolly gonna do it anyways. Will I keep my gains?"

I hope I helped and you take my advice

Not to be rude, but I noticed 0 helpful advice to your questions

omg, 0 helpful huh?

first off they dont make sus 500 as an aas
    it sus200/250/400
    second hes talking about GET sus500 PH
    third if it were sus250 you would def run it for 10 weeks
    fourth..... im tired
    Current stack:
    BSN Syntha-6
    MHP Dark Matter
    Gaspari SuperPump250
    MHP Cyclin GF
    Twin Lab L-Arginine
    ON Opti-Men
    T. E.-Su. Blend x 400/w

335b/345s/355d

djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChaseB View Post
    I've done 2 cycles of Genetic Edge's SUS500 and or Tren-250 in the past. It is in no way related to Sustanon, despite it's "SUS" name. It falls into the "Tren" category of pro-hormones / DS, and it's a great product for strength / size gains. I gained more strength than size however. It WILL shut you down hard. I had pretty significant testicular shrinkage and complete loss of libido while on this compound. Gaspari's Novedex XT is NOT sufficient post cycle therapy for this compound.

It's best to take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening or 1 prior to training depending on when you train. I've run this compound for 8 weeks before (2 bottles) with no trouble. It's a non methyl so an 8 week run would be fine. Side effects were testicular shrinkage, COMPLETE loss of libido, and back acne. My blood pressure stayed about the same.

For PCT I used i Force's Reversitol followed by a test booster like Thermolife's T-Bol. I completely recovered, and even made gains during PCT, and kept all the weight after completing PCT. This compound can't aromatize so I don't think Nolvadex is necessary. Gyno won't be an issue while on this compound, it's a progestin so any gyno would probably be a prolactin issue which Nolvadex won't help. I've never heard of anyone with prolactin issues from this compound however. Maybe at a much larger dose than the recommended 50 mgs per day.
    When you said "this compound can't aromatize so I don't think Nolvadex is necessary", are you referring to the SUS 500?
    After a cycle of SUS 500, Reversitol and T-bol should be sufficient as a PCT? Thanks.

djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DarkSpartan182 View Post
    the same company (g.e.t.) also makes "ARIMADEX" which they state to take after SUS500
    OK...now for another question. When taking the PCT, do you wait until the SUS cycle is done then start the PCT or start taking the PCT towards the end of the cycle? Sorry if it's a dumb question. Thanks for the help.