Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Help with better fitting shirts.

As I'm gaining weight, I find it much harder to find shirts that fit right. I wear mostly Banana Republic, Gap, some Lacoste, some Ralph Lauren, and whatever is at Nordstroms. I used to wear mainly smalls. Now in long sleeve shirts especially, I'm more into large because of shoulder width and arm length. T shirts I can do some medium, but around the mid section they are way too big. I get my long sleeve button ups tailored, some of my long sleeve ts tailored, but I don't really feel like paying the price of a short sleeve shirt to get it tailored.

Anyone have any brands that they have found wear good for my type of frame?

Registered User wiscsprtsfan428's Avatar
    wiscsprtsfan428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiscsprtsfan428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiscsprtsfan428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiscsprtsfan428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiscsprtsfan428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiscsprtsfan428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiscsprtsfan428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiscsprtsfan428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiscsprtsfan428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wear alot of hollister stuff and their shirts fit really nice..

SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wiscsprtsfan428 View Post
    i wear alot of hollister stuff and their shirts fit really nice..
    X2 Abercrombie and American Eagle also have some good fitted shirts.

Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a little bit more refined style than hollister, ae, aero, abercrombie etc... I will wear some ae or hollister every now and then though.

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really wear lot of brands like EliteFTS, real athletic companies, when looking for tshirts. I find most mainstream tshirts and such aren't cut for weightlifters and people whos upper body is wider then their waist. I like american eagles collared shirts and flannel, they fit fairly well. I have alot of trouble finding really nice shirts and pants though, I have to get them seriously tailored, especially suits and dress clothes.
    You can wait for tomorrow, I gotta make it happen.

Chew Crew

No_Name_Guy is just really nice. (+1000) No_Name_Guy is just really nice. (+1000) No_Name_Guy is just really nice. (+1000) No_Name_Guy is just really nice. (+1000) No_Name_Guy is just really nice. (+1000) No_Name_Guy is just really nice. (+1000) No_Name_Guy is just really nice. (+1000) No_Name_Guy is just really nice. (+1000) No_Name_Guy is just really nice. (+1000) No_Name_Guy is just really nice. (+1000) No_Name_Guy is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation

I cant believe you guys can fit into abercrombie... Hollister... I prefer Express Large that fits good, same with affliction but its true they are kinda big on the stomach
    :: NASM Certified Personal Trainer ::

180 somethin in avi Mixed_Breed's Avatar
    Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow wtf is this??? Gay ass hollister shit and american eagle and whatever the hell that is.

If your shirt sleeve isnt half way down your upper arm, then its too short.

SaratogaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaratogaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaratogaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaratogaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaratogaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaratogaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaratogaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaratogaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaratogaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaratogaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaratogaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mixed_Breed View Post
    Wow wtf is this??? Gay ass hollister shit and american eagle and whatever the hell that is.

If your shirt sleeve isnt half way down your upper arm, then its too short.
    how you gonna see the huge muscles then brah?
    DB Bench Press: 90x5
    Parallel Squats: 245x3
    Deadlift: 315x5

Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Itose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I always have issues buying shirts, its always the arm thats pulled up making it nearly look like a vest.
    "But once morality has lost its root, which is the original and effective relationship of man with a higher world, it ceases to have any invulnerable foundation, and the critics soon have the better of it."

__Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000)
    AC&F Longsleeve "muscle" shirts are great. They'll stretch to accommodate for wide shoulders. If your arms are too long it's fine to just wear them with the sleeves rolled half way up.

PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't mind the fit of tight shirts, I just dont like putting them on and taking them off.
    "This is like when you find out that the hot girl from class that you've been secretly fapping to, knows your name. Not that I've been fapping to you or anything, but it's a good comparison."

Ka0s after I told him he was a good poster.

Follow my log -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135954661

KillerHerts will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerHerts will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerHerts will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerHerts will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerHerts will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerHerts will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerHerts will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerHerts will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerHerts will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerHerts will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerHerts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if ur a bodybuilder i wud say just get used to shirt fitting weird I am Coming up on my one year of bbing and half my shirts no longer fit and most shirts that i have now that do fit still don't fit right due to the size of my trap it just like rolls shirt forward idk it sucks but i have got used to everything i own being tight besides you gotta show off the work that's why we bust our asses in gym and at the dinner table

PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Smartpart View Post
    As I'm gaining weight, I find it much harder to find shirts that fit right. I wear mostly Banana Republic, Gap, some Lacoste, some Ralph Lauren, and whatever is at Nordstroms. I used to wear mainly smalls. Now in long sleeve shirts especially, I'm more into large because of shoulder width and arm length. T shirts I can do some medium, but around the mid section they are way too big. I get my long sleeve button ups tailored, some of my long sleeve ts tailored, but I don't really feel like paying the price of a short sleeve shirt to get it tailored.

Anyone have any brands that they have found wear good for my type of frame?
    Oh no, you better stop lifting now that you've outgrown smalls.