Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Ignorant Nutrition Tips

What have been some literally ignorant nutrition tips that your unhealthy friend or acquaintance have given you?

Mine personally was, as i was drinking my protein shake, my roomate was all like you have to stop taking protein Shakes , because your going to get Fat...
    and i just said tohim dood STFU already you lathergic moron, i tell him to read and inform himself,
    as he was eating Ham, Eggs, and a Glazed Donut... hes all like well the ham has rotein and so do these eggs. i seized talking to him at that instant.
    he always drinks gatorade in the morning and i tease him about it telling him that he should only drink that for the carbs after a hard workout, but these people are THICK headed. so i just stopped and went about my business.

what have been your guys Ignorant Nutrition Tips experiences been?
    Last edited by Hotlatinoguy; 01-08-2009 at 04:31 PM.
    "I would rather make my name than inherit it"

"Nevermind what haters say, Ignore them til they fade away"

"Yond Cassius has a LEAN and HUNGRY look; He thinks to much: such men are dangerous."- William Shakespeare

"He who makes a Beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a Man"

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cottage cheese before bed will prevent muscle catabolism while sleeping.
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No1Spartan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    .... a link to the nutrition forums...? oh wait.. haha i get it lmfao...
    your getting a good rep from me! haha

"Yond Cassius has a LEAN and HUNGRY look; He thinks to much: such men are dangerous."- William Shakespeare

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hotlatinoguy View Post
    and i just said tohim dood STFU already you lathergic moron, i tell him to read and inform himself
    You really should learn to control outburts like that and just brush it off. What does it matter if he's an out-of-shape coach potato telling you that you're going to get fat? Just smile and go about your business.
    'I got some mysteries thats confronted when the blunt's lit.'

Yes folks I have ********, just PM for my name.

Registered User donteventrip123's Avatar
    donteventrip123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donteventrip123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donteventrip123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donteventrip123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donteventrip123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donteventrip123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donteventrip123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donteventrip123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donteventrip123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donteventrip123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post
    I dont claim to know everything, but I have heard this tons and believed it... maybe it doesn't prevent it entirely, but doesnt it definitely help??

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by donteventrip123 View Post
    I dont claim to know everything, but I have heard this tons and believed it... maybe it doesn't prevent it entirely, but doesnt it definitely help??
    it's a relatively new fad on here. but the truth is your body doesn't catabolize until 36-48 of not eating ANYTHING. so 8 hours wont harm you, especially if you've met your daily amount of calories.

just like with the magazines, ive learned not to believe everything on here as well.
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

Originally Posted by xl Achilles lx View Post
    You really should learn to control outburts like that and just brush it off. What does it matter if he's an out-of-shape coach potato telling you that you're going to get fat? Just smile and go about your business.
    i mean because he kept goin on about protein and how the body can only consume 30g of protein a day.. he gave me a headache. but yeah ive learned to controll my outbursts.

metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000) metal_militia01 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    haha. wow. nice.
    "F**k Genetics"

Animal Forum: Nfleagle78

ajcoop20:chuck norris just came running in the back door crying cause he seen your pictures.

KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post
    My dad told me to eat 10,000 calories and to carb load right before workouts to get big.

He's fat

Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i mean because he kept goin on about protein and how the body can only consume 30g of protein a day.. he gave me a headache. but yeah ive learned to controll my outbursts.
    no need to control your outbursts. sounds like somebody needs to slap the sh*t outta this guy. 30g a day? really? thats why all of us are takin in 200-300g a day? so we can waste money on food? right. give this kid a book, and slap him with it til he starts reading
    Pp Rep

Originally Posted by KJR246 View Post
    My dad told me to eat 10,000 calories and to carb load right before workouts to get big.

He's fat
    my dad still tells me that... im in Iraq right now and im cutting and hes all like oh just eat and workout... hes all like dont worry about what you eat...
    im all like uhh sure dad. lol

Originally Posted by Rucker12 View Post
    no need to control your outbursts. sounds like somebody needs to slap the sh*t outta this guy. 30g a day? really? thats why all of us are takin in 200-300g a day? so we can waste money on food? right. give this kid a book, and slap him with it til he starts reading
    i know.. i ve given him magazines, and he kind of wants to start doing this, but hes usually on his own program, i mean the kid "literally" has a retarded look no joke, and he wears THICK ass glasses has an overbite... so i just left him alone... but back to the protein thing, people say that the reason people tell you to take 1g of protein per body weight is because they want to make money off of you... im not sure about that thought =[

Bulking from 175lbs-250lb bobbybuilder1's Avatar
    bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My 2 friends, both of which are sports students and do sports nutrion, saying chicken breast contains small traces of carbs, and a zero sugar redbull acctually contains alot of sugar. And the calories in it will make me fat because of the sugar, despite it containing no sugar and 8 kcals. haha.
    Telling you how it is since 1991

Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rucker12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i know.. i ve given him magazines, and he kind of wants to start doing this, but hes usually on his own program, i mean the kid "literally" has a retarded look no joke, and he wears THICK ass glasses has an overbite... so i just left him alone... but back to the protein thing, people say that the reason people tell you to take 1g of protein per body weight is because they want to make money off of you... im not sure about that thought =[
    well i'd say the results speak for themselves. if i see an olympic weight lifter gaining size and strength on 30g of protein a day then i'll rethink everything
    Pp Rep

well i'd say the results speak for themselves. if i see an olympic weight lifter gaining size and strength on 30g of protein a day then i'll rethink everything
    well thats true, but thats how life is... you experiment until you find what works for you and just stick to it... and for some reason i yet have not found what works for me...

Originally Posted by bobbybuilder1 View Post
    My 2 friends, both of which are sports students and do sports nutrion, saying chicken breast contains small traces of carbs, and a zero sugar redbull acctually contains alot of sugar. And the calories in it will make me fat because of the sugar, despite it containing no sugar and 8 kcals. haha.
    carbs in chicken breasts huh? apparently i dont need protein, and theres carbs in chicken, so i can just keep eating chicken and get all the carbs i need
    Pp Rep

bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    carbs in chicken breasts huh? apparently i dont need protein, and theres carbs in chicken, so i can just keep eating chicken and get all the carbs i need
    Yeh, supposedly according to their deluded idea's chicken breast has small amounts of carbohydrates.... *FACE PALM!*

IrishGirlwww is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishGirlwww is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishGirlwww is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishGirlwww is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishGirlwww is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishGirlwww is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishGirlwww is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishGirlwww is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishGirlwww is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishGirlwww is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishGirlwww is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well thats true, but thats how life is... you experiment until you find what works for you and just stick to it... and for some reason i yet have not found what works for me...
    Me neither
    I envy the people that no they've to eat 22.56% fat and 43.87654% protein etc
    Believe it is possible to solve your problem. Tremendous things happen to the believer. So believe the answer will come. It will.
    Norman Vincent Peale

Originally Posted by bobbybuilder1 View Post
    Yeh, supposedly according to their deluded idea's chicken breast has small amounts of carbohydrates.... *FACE PALM!*
    so then chickens out on a keto diet, probably eggs too then. tell these guys to go play in the street
    Pp Rep

so then chickens out on a keto diet, probably eggs too then. tell these guys to go play in the street
    Mate you don't even know how close I was to throwing them out of the car on the way home from college, my mum was like calm down prehaps their right, omg I nearly threw her out too.

KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My step mom works out with an unloaded bar which is like 2 pounds because she wants to "tone" her arms because she thinks lifting heavy will get her big. I tried to tell her she CAN'T get huge from lifting heavy weight. She doesn't produce enough testosterone(I hope). She won't listen. She also told me that if I do cardio I can eat whatever I want.

But here I am gaining off 3000. Wtf would have happened if I had listened to him about 10,000, lmao.

nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickkempf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wasn't going to bring this up b/c it's so embarrassing, but I'm a good sport...

...fructose can't be used to fill muscle glycogen = fail

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Meh, perhaps I'm just not the type to physically harm an individual for not knowing about proper nutrition. I guess I'm just weird that way.
    'I got some mysteries thats confronted when the blunt's lit.'

Yes folks I have ********, just PM for my name.

My step mom works out with an unloaded bar which is like 2 pounds because she wants to "tone" her arms because she thinks lifting heavy will get her big. I tried to tell her she CAN'T get huge from lifting heavy weight. She doesn't produce enough testosterone(I hope). She won't listen. She also told me that if I do cardio I can eat whatever I want.

But here I am gaining off 3000. Wtf would have happened if I had listened to him about 10,000, lmao.

i know people are always lifting Light because they want to "tone" but if ive learned something its that, you cant tone if you aint got muscle to begin with. you cant tone fat... lol.

She's got some sweet fatceps.

She's got some sweet fatceps.
    ROLMFAO!!!!!!!!

RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Guess what: Most Americans either A) do not care about nutrition, or B) don't care enough to learn the truth about nutrition.

It's always going to be like that I guess.
    Just going through the motions is one of the most disadvantageous things you can do.

Originally Posted by RandallH19891 View Post
    Guess what: Most Americans either A) do not care about nutrition, or B) don't care enough to learn the truth about nutrition.

It's always going to be like that I guess.
    What about the British?? and Australians and other Internationals that use this website?

RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandallH19891 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ...Okay whatever. You know what I meant. Good point though. Can't just target Americans. Should have said humans.
    Just going through the motions is one of the most disadvantageous things you can do.