VIPLINE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What should I do for cutting?

Hi guys, about 5 months to summer & i would like to shred off some bf soon. I've always heard people talking about cutting. What should i do for cutting? Eatting less calories & cardio? Or is there other important things that i need to follow for cutting?

Thanks

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That basically it. Its kind of like saying that to win the race, just run faster then everyone else, but in a way its true.

There is a ton of good info here, just read up.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

dave_6n2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dave_6n2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dave_6n2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dave_6n2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dave_6n2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dave_6n2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dave_6n2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dave_6n2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dave_6n2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dave_6n2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dave_6n2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Basically its jsut eating better, ie less calories and exercise, also lift heavier and more regular than usual to prevent as much muscle loss.

Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dave_6n2 View Post
    Basically its jsut eating better, ie less calories and exercise, also lift heavier and more regular than usual to prevent as much muscle loss.
    That's extremely important if you are concerned about losing fat and not losing muscle. Make sure you get plenty of protein and lift heavy to make sure your body keeps the lean mass. It also wouldn't hurt to suck down some BCAAs during the cut.

Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone have a good cutting routine?

I know some people say to stick with the current routine that you are on, but I've been on my program for 8 weeks and it's time to switch it up anyways.
    *****OFFICIAL MISC PHOTOGRAPHY CREW*****

"Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase."
    - Joseph Pilates

VIPLINE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to do the same muscle group twice a week but i think i've overtrained myself. I cut down to once a week for each muscle group but i lift heavy. And i do HIIT on MWF n cardio on T & Thu, basketball on Saturday.

I guess I just need to start eatting steam chicken breast.

Also, what is BCAA?

Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boakey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VIPLINE View Post

Also, what is BCAA?
    Branched Chain Amino Acid
    *****OFFICIAL MISC PHOTOGRAPHY CREW*****

"Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase."
    - Joseph Pilates

inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500)
    if your going to shed some pounds off to reveal some abs your going to have to loose some muscle to. exactly how much all depends on you. dont go overboard with the cardiovascular and feed your body what it needs to maintain the muscle. im 230 at 11% right now for me to get sliced up id need to drop down to like 205, id have to give up a little of the muscle and stregnh. gotta sacrafice. im increasing cardio now doing it every gym session for 20 minutes opposed to ony 5 minutes maybe 2 times a week. im eatting the same( clean) a little at a time youll get where you want to be. it aint easy, if it was we would all be comic book superheros right