rez_rezi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rez_rezi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rez_rezi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rez_rezi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rez_rezi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rez_rezi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rez_rezi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rez_rezi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rez_rezi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rez_rezi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rez_rezi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How about eating Subway to lose weight?

Would it work?

MVPJEFFMVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's a small but VERY complex question. You can eat Pizza and lose weight. You can eat almost anything and lose weight, as long as you still have a calorie deficit in the end. I wouldn't eat subway 6 times a day and sit in front of the computer, because then, NO it wouldn't work. But..if you had to eat on the go and grabbed a healthier choice at subway and worked out that day, it shouldn't be a problem. Remember to balance protein, carbs, and fats. That's the key. You CAN do it with almost any food, just have to factor all the numbers.
    ***The true measure of a man is not where he stands in time of comfort and convienance, but where he stands at time of challenge and controversy!!!!

One Body, One Life, One Decision........What are you gonna do???!!!

If you want it, WORK FOR IT!!!!

CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sure you can do it, but you have to be careful what sandwiches you choose. Most of their sandwitches aren't healthy and have tons of calories. I would probably stick with the veggie delight with honey oat or wheat bread with no mayonaisse, mustard, oil. That or maybe a turkey breast or chicken breast sandwich. Also, their wraps are probably a healthier choice too...but it's more expensive.

KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The "Jared" diet is bullcrap.

From what I've heard he only had like 1000 calories a day. Anyone will lose weight doing that. Like was said before, you could eat 1000 calories of pizza and lose weight.

His lunch was a 6 inch turkey sub and a bag of baked chips.

His dinner was a footlong veggie sub with extra veggies.

No sauces, no cheese. Not worth paying the money every day.

casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just eat if I?m travaling or for a cheat that it
    I'm moose and I'm awesome!
    week 1: -3
    week 2: -2
    week 3: -2
    week 4: -1
    week 5:-2
    week 6:
    week 7:
    week 8:
    week 9:
    week 10:
    week 11:
    week 12:

NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rez_rezi View Post
    Would it work?
    Ask Jared Fogle.
    "If you're looking for a quick fix, you're in the wrong sport. Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, not an overnight jaunt." - NaturalMsO

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    "Yes, the women are taking over."
    ★☆★★☆

CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KawRider View Post
    you could eat 1000 calories of pizza and lose weight.
    lol, really? I'm guessing you would also lose a lot of muscle and still look like sh*t?

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CaliforniaKing View Post
    lol, really? I'm guessing you would also lose a lot of muscle and still look like sh*t?
    Have you seen Jared?
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subway can be a very healthy option if you know what you're ordering. Doesn't need to be considered a "cheat" at all. Last time I was there it looks like they changed their wheat and honey oat breads to a higher fiber version too.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Spiral out, keep going...

ANIMAL1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And a very expensive option. The amount of what Jared would spend in a day, here in Canada at a Subway would cost around the $25 mark, per day. Well, $25 x 31 days = $775 a month. Well, I could spend a 1/3 of that, and get the same results.

Common sense goes a long way....

Registered User aznstealthsnake's Avatar
    aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aznstealthsnake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ANIMAL1987 View Post
    And a very expensive option. The amount of what Jared would spend in a day, here in Canada at a Subway would cost around the $25 mark, per day. Well, $25 x 31 days = $775 a month. Well, I could spend a 1/3 of that, and get the same results.

Common sense goes a long way....
    wtf who can eat 5 12foot meals in a day? I'm sure spending money on 2 footlongs will get you fit. $300/month.

anyways when i lost 30lbs i still ate subway 2-3x a week
    TEAM #3 Workout 2009
    There is only one way to lose a competition, QUIT. Everyone is a winner no matter how small of a weight they lost. However the real winner is the one who keeps pushing past the finish line

Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sven Draconian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've lost 10 pounds eating subway 3-4 times a week. It's Spicy Italian with provolone and veggies on Honey Oat is 700-750 calories and about 20g of protein. Solid lunch option when I'm going to eat a lean dinner. The Sweet Onion Chicken Terriyaki is about 500 calories (no sace, provolone cheese, honey oat/wheat) around 20g of protein as well.

I'm not home a ton so I have to eat out. If I don't feel like the typical health bar/drink or bringing a lunch I'll go to Subway, Boston Market or Chick-Fil-A.

MuthaPhuckin Jones! IceColdJones's Avatar
    IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IceColdJones has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

From what I've heard he only had like 1000 calories a day. Anyone will lose weight doing that. Like was said before, you could eat 1000 calories of pizza and lose weight.

I heard he walked like 5 miles back and forth twice a day to the subway for lunch and dinner just to see some girl that worked there that he was stalking! So yeah he ate two sandwiches but walked ~20 miles a day, SUPPOSEDLY!
    "My picture should be in the dictionary next to the definition of definition!" ~ Lil Wayne

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I eat 3 times a week at Subway for lunch, and I recommend it. Get a 6' sub, get the apples and milk, and that's a $5 meal that will fill you up just fine. It's a hell of a lot better than McDonalds, Taco Bell, and other fast food.

Keep in mind what will help most of all, regardless of whether or not you eat at Subway, is that you monitor the amount of food that goes in you. Good luck!
    --- Nick ---

semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000) semajio1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalMsO View Post
    Ask Jared Fogle.
    hehe nice one

nuthin but a gbone thang gbone74's Avatar
    gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I eat subway 3-4x per week and always have turkey breast and bacon on wheat bread and my weight loss is fine and no I am not wasting away like jared.
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

David Brent: 'If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain'. Do you know which philosopher
    said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.

4th jun 2008-342lbs
    21st may 2009-186lbs

Crackfest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crackfest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crackfest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ate Subway everyday for about 3 months. It definitely can either help you or hinder you. My big thing was the philly cheese steak with veggies and chipotle sauce on it. Probably not the best thing to have everyday. I would switch it up every now and then to oven roasted chicken breast with sweet onion sauce or honey mustard. All on wheat or wrap. The bad thing that messed me up is that I would get a large Dr. Pepper and like 4 Chocolate Cookies. Yeah, definitely a bad idea, but the cookies are so freaking good right out of the oven. I finally just slowed myself down to maybe going twice a week and getting the Oven roasted chicken breast. I can now easily give up on the soda and cookies there as well.
    Member of Team #6
    Team 6 Link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112755171

plAythiNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) plAythiNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) plAythiNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) plAythiNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) plAythiNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) plAythiNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) plAythiNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) plAythiNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) plAythiNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) plAythiNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) plAythiNG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my basic rule of thumb at subway is always order it on wheat, give cookiesto mates, get roasted chicken or chicken teriyaki or veggie or roast beef, honey msutatrd sauce only, dinfately no cheese

b_gabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_gabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_gabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_gabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_gabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_gabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_gabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_gabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Subway is great! But, you should check out their Nutrition Facts on the website. Trust me, you will be surprised to see all the things they don't tell you. But, like everyone else before me has said, you really could eat anything as long as you have some self-control and kept up your workouts!
    If you are "skinny" and you don't have a six-pack, forget everything you "thought" you knew, get back in the gym, ignore the treadmill and pick up a freakin' PLATE!

Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat subway 3-4x a week for lunch. Turkey breast or roast beef sandwich on honey oat. I either get the apple slices or baked lays for my side. Nothing wrong with it.
    "You show me someone who got fat eating fruit and I'll show you someone with a deep fryer and too much time on their hands."

Y.K.K.M.M.F.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It would work but you will need to know the calories of everything you are eating. You can go on their website, find what you want then order only that.

Then you will need to cut of the cheese and mayo and oil because those are just wasted calories.

No chips or cookies either.

So you will be basically left with a boring cold cut sandwich you could have made at home for much less.

While your at it, throw a piece of chicken in the foreman and eat that instead. It tastes better, is better for you and is cheaper.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Blakerblaker19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakerblaker19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakerblaker19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakerblaker19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakerblaker19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakerblaker19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakerblaker19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakerblaker19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakerblaker19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakerblaker19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakerblaker19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subway is a good post workout meal IMO. Get a 6 inch chicken breast on wheat with double meat and skip the cheese and spreads, except like mustard or one of the other no cal dressings.

Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

It Works

but frankly I got sick of the snadwhiches.

x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000)

For a research project I did for my Public Nutrition class I did research on the subject and yes it is bullcrap. This was a very small part of this success and was most likely a very small part of his success. His has other testimony to other parts of his diet that contributed to his success.

IwishIwasBuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IwishIwasBuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IwishIwasBuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IwishIwasBuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IwishIwasBuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IwishIwasBuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IwishIwasBuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IwishIwasBuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IwishIwasBuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IwishIwasBuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IwishIwasBuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get the chicken breast foot long. Honey oat, no cheese, no mayo, light mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion.

Thats it.

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you choose the right meats and negate the cheese and fatty spreads then yes it will help you lose weight cause it is a low cal food with decent macros that will fill you up.

And yes you could eat 1000 cal of pizza and lose weight but I GUARANTEE after 1000 cal of pizza you could eat more but after eating a 1000 cal or subway ( the kind i described above ) you will not want to eat anymore.

Also he did not just eat a 6inch, I remember a documentary on Jared and he told his story which at first involved eating 2 footlongs at a time and yes walking a mile or 2 to get to the store. He would eat a veggie and a lean meat footlong if I remember correctly
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have been eating Subway lately due to having no time between work and school, even though I commented earlier on the "Jared Diet" being bullcrap. It can be healthy food but ONLY eating Subway is a bad idea.

I usually buy a footlong before I go to the gym/work depending on the day and eat half. This is around 3:00 or 4:00pm, then I eat the other half at work which is usually 7 or 8ish.

I get the grilled chicken breast, on 9 grain wheat, pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, jalapenos, and chipotle sauce. Not as healthy as it could be but not bad.

torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I eat Subway about once a week, probably ... 6" whole wheat, no cheese, all the veggies, no mayo, spicy mustard, double meat (usually turkey, chicken or roast beef) ... what could be wrong with this? You've got a carb, a protein and a vegetable. Pretty much a complete meal. Just don't go all out and get the large subs with the high fat options and you're gold. It's like everything else ... moderation.
    NASM CPT

So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable. -Christopher Reeve

What u lookin at Willis? lyrics312's Avatar
    lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm sure it's been said but oh well:

You can do it, but your sandwhich type/bread/cheese selection would be limited.

Jared was able to do it, but Jared also walked every day for miles at a time and ate the veggie sandwhich. If i can find the website that shows the sandwhiches he ate, i'll link it here.

Edit - Here:

http://walking.about.com/cs/howtolos...subwaydiet.htm

Portion Control
    Portion control and low fat is the secret of Jared's "Subway Diet." Subway has 7 sandwiches with under 6 grams of fat. Jared ate a 6" turkey sub and a bag of baked chips for lunch and a 12" veggie sub for dinner, with extra veggies and no cheese, oil or mayo. This totals about 1000 calories per day. The convenience of a Subway restaurant right next to his apartment made it easy for him to choose their well-advertised low fat sandwiches. As the weight dropped, he stuck with what was working.

Walking and Exercise
    At 425 pounds, Jared was a stranger to exercise. When he got down to 300 pounds he began walking rather than taking the bus, then began walking everywhere he went, getting in about 1.5 miles a day.
    Last edited by lyrics312; 01-09-2009 at 11:03 AM.
    Hector Blunts

Join Date November 18th 2008 3:17PM EST
    Ban Date: November 18th 2008 3:20PM EST

You will be missed Mr. Blunts

inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500) inkedouttrucca is not very helpful. (-500)
    subway has increasing made me hate there food more and more. yuck