NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best routine for fat loss

Cheers folks!

Recently, My weight training has been based on circuit training, Where I would pick a couple of good compound lifts, and circuit them for about 4-5 sets, Usually around the 5-8 rep range, Resting only for one minute between each circuit. It's real intense and satisfying stuff, And I'm always exhausted at the end. For cardio I jump rope and box mainly, Since running wasn't really an option for me lately. I do alot of running when I'm at the army though.

What I'm wondering is, Is this the best way to be burning fat? I mean, The sweat I break in these circuits is exactly like a get after a good run. On the other hand, When I train in a more traditional way with my weights, I always superset everything with minimal rest, Going all out, And it's still not as explosive as these circuits. But how effective will this be in the long run? I definately want to maintain my mass and strength while trying to cut down the BF, And while now this feels like the way to go, I'm wondering if I'm not just better off going back to a more traditional body splits and adding more cardio sessions.

Your thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
    Cheers!
    "It is easy to be pleasant when life flows by like a song, but the man worth while is the one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong. For the test of the heart is trouble, and it always comes with years, and the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through the tears."

conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    H.I.I.T high intensity interval training
    2006 OG

In on drep fade?

Lord of manor of wansley

Neighborhood Supp Dealer JRice2009's Avatar
    JRice2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRice2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRice2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRice2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRice2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRice2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by conisag View Post
    H.I.I.T high intensity interval training
    x2. Cosign
    N.O. Xplode
    Micronized Creatine
    Endurox R4
    Syntha-6

NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NobbyTheLion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did HIIT on my first diet. It's definately effective, But what I'm wondering is more my lifting.

Basically, Should I stick with the circuits or move back to a conventional lifting program?

I guess I could just cycle between both...
    "It is easy to be pleasant when life flows by like a song, but the man worth while is the one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong. For the test of the heart is trouble, and it always comes with years, and the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through the tears."

Taylor17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylor17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylor17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylor17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylor17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylor17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylor17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylor17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylor17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylor17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylor17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you don't like doing cardio to lose fat, get that diet in check. I tried the anabolic diet and loved it for burning fat!
    "The greatest test of courage on Earth is to bear defeat without losing heart."

I rep back

IO:

OME:

I've been thinking of cycling the way I lift every week or two. One week will be the compound circuit, The next a more traditional body split. Cardio will stay the same all throughout, Just change it up between running, Cycling, Boxing and the odd sport thrown in like Football or whatnot.

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    diet for fat loss

Currently eating

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Changing your weight training routine won't do much for increased calorie burning.

Weight training = for muscle building. Not for fat burning. Stick with what works best.
    Cardio + Diet = fat burning. Interval training + a clean diet.

Let me change up the question a bit... While I'm dieting and cutting (Currently with the warrior diet), What would be the best routine to maintain as much mass and strength as I can?

Last time I went on a cutting phase, I kept it pretty simple and traditional, And I'm wondering if maybe there's a better approach to it. Like I said, Right now I'm considering cycling between those high intensity strength circuits and the more standard split.