klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

6-0X0 as a test booster

I have about 1/3 of a bottle of 6-0X0 lying around and do not want to let it go to waste. I was wondering if any of you had any experience just taking this supplement by itself as a testosterone booster. Are there any side effects that I need to be aware of just taking this supplement by itself? I have about 3 weeks of pills left to be taken. I am currently not taking any other supplements. Thanks.

Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Considering it is often used as PCT I believe side effects of this alone would be very minimal.. Also, it is a fairly recognized and one of the more successful products out there, my 2 cents would be to use it! Sorry, no personal experience (not of the age yet where I feel I should be taking it, as much as I have wanted to try!)

Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by klepto View Post
    I have about 1/3 of a bottle of 6-0X0 lying around and do not want to let it go to waste. I was wondering if any of you had any experience just taking this supplement by itself as a testosterone booster. Are there any side effects that I need to be aware of just taking this supplement by itself? I have about 3 weeks of pills left to be taken. I am currently not taking any other supplements. Thanks.
    What I've noticed from 6oxo as standalone is increased muscle hardness and dryness, less water bloat, better recovery. I would like to note these observations were after 4 weeks of use.

As far as side effects, it is an individual thing. Everyone responds differently.

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not sure if a 1/3 of a bottle is sufficient enough to use, but have heard it is an incredible product
    "2Burnt takes AlphaMax to the Max" log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157974513&p=1170521023#post1170521023

<<PH/DS Family Member 3rd cousin once removed>>

Don't expect a supplement company to wipe your ass for you, only YOU know what you eat, which pre you take, and how much folic acid you intake daily. Supplement accordingly.-POISON

TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6-oxo is a HIGHLY EFFECTIVE Testosterone-Booster that works by inhibiting aromatase. Do yourself a favor and grab another bottle for the sole purpose of enhancing the T:E ratio.

tabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) tabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) tabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) tabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) tabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) tabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) tabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) tabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) tabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) tabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) tabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Works great as a t-booster just remember that 3 pills gives the same effect as 6.

johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just don't take it if you plan on going into the MLB

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by johnt12 View Post
    Just don't take it if you plan on going into the MLB
    that Romero stuff is kind of crazy, if only Mcgwire would have only hid that bottle of andro
    "2Burnt takes AlphaMax to the Max" log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157974513&p=1170521023#post1170521023

<<PH/DS Family Member 3rd cousin once removed>>

Don't expect a supplement company to wipe your ass for you, only YOU know what you eat, which pre you take, and how much folic acid you intake daily. Supplement accordingly.-POISON