MikSa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

10 week mass building program....

I was checking out this workout
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/wor...g-program.html

Is it just me or does the amount of sets for chest days over the top? I mean 14 fckin sets?

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I normally do 18 sets for chest and back and 15 sets for bi's and tri's. It just depends on where you are up to with working out.

Some people respond better to high volume, some people find that it is overtraining. If you don't like it, try 9 or 12 sets. If you can get a burn out of that and make progress, stick with it. If you don't, add on a few more sets.

if you're not seeing gains on anything easily then change your diet.

All you can do.

Also, "mass programs" annoy me quite a bit because what determines whether you're going to get big is your diet, not your workout. If you eat well and do 20 sets of bench press you'll make better progress than a bad diet on that workout.

Good luck!

arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arctic_wave has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i prefer higher intensity to higher volume, but both, its very good, i need help from purple wrath and alot of carbs the day before ontop of some caffine lol
    www.********.com/Uprisingfitness

Got a Fitness Page. Plz 'Like'.

I wrote a eBook called "Getting Workout Ready In A Jiffy" for old newbs

thank you.