Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    fingaz420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fingaz420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fingaz420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fingaz420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fingaz420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fingaz420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fingaz420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fingaz420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fingaz420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fingaz420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fingaz420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Travis,

I was wondering if you could critique this routine I doin for strength training.

Monday push

Wednesday pull

Friday push

Sun pull

Tuesday push

Thursday pull

Basically every 48 hours I lift.

Any tips would be great.

kaylonc667 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking ...

Hi Travis i was wondering how you began to bulk up to your current size because I'm looking to put on serious size in the next few years... Any tips would be helpful

Ps. Your a beast man!!!

daredevil202 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    strong

p19blackmetal is on a distinguished road. (+10) p19blackmetal is on a distinguished road. (+10) p19blackmetal is on a distinguished road. (+10) p19blackmetal is on a distinguished road. (+10) p19blackmetal is on a distinguished road. (+10) p19blackmetal is on a distinguished road. (+10) p19blackmetal is on a distinguished road. (+10) p19blackmetal is on a distinguished road. (+10) p19blackmetal is on a distinguished road. (+10) p19blackmetal is on a distinguished road. (+10) p19blackmetal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Travis, hope you are at the Arnold. I have a question for you. I started lifting weights 5 years ago and began powerlifting about two years ago. My goal is to venture my way into some strongman training as i believe it will make someone stronger mentally and physically more than just powerlifting. My question is should i wait to get stronger to start strongman training, or start now somehow? I'm 22 years old, 6'8'' 385lbs,
    B 525ish, DL 675ish, Sq 650, and standing OHP 325ish. I train RAW as a powerlifter 3 days a week but found an interest in strongman lately. Just wanted to know a pro strongman's opinion as i dont think im that strong yet.

DobermanUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DobermanUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DobermanUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DobermanUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DobermanUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DobermanUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DobermanUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DobermanUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DobermanUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DobermanUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DobermanUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am interested in getting into some of the amateur strongman competitions. I am a Marine and cannot bulk up too much. I am decently strong for my size, I bench 225X5, and can do 21 proper pullups. But I have joined a gym that actually has strongman equiptment. I am mostly a runner, at 6'0 182. It is my understanding that most competitions have a 187 pound class for strongman, and I was wondering what competitive stats would like for those events at an amateur level?

MaxxxTestoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxxxTestoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxxxTestoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxxxTestoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxxxTestoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxxxTestoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxxxTestoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxxxTestoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxxxTestoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxxxTestoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxxxTestoster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    travis ROCKS !!!

aronaking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 81Ort View Post
    I pierced them myself when I was 15. I just haven't had the balls to take them out yet...
    I want to build a blog for people who want to stop aging.

buyhghdirect.net

sunnysunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, I know this is off the forum topic but I had a question for you. I pulled my lower back deadlifting about a month ago, so I took the month off only to re pull it last night, chiropractor, just says rest until you think you can which I did. Do you think its a form issue I'm having or because I've been lifting heavy in the 1-4 rep range for the past 4 months, also on the negetive portion of the lift do you lower the bar slowly to the ground wait for the sound and come back up or is it more of a drop?
    Thanks

81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by p19blackmetal View Post
    Travis, hope you are at the Arnold. I have a question for you. I started lifting weights 5 years ago and began powerlifting about two years ago. My goal is to venture my way into some strongman training as i believe it will make someone stronger mentally and physically more than just powerlifting. My question is should i wait to get stronger to start strongman training, or start now somehow? I'm 22 years old, 6'8'' 385lbs,
    B 525ish, DL 675ish, Sq 650, and standing OHP 325ish. I train RAW as a powerlifter 3 days a week but found an interest in strongman lately. Just wanted to know a pro strongman's opinion as i dont think im that strong yet.
    YES you are definitely strong enough to start training and competing in Strongman.

Originally Posted by DobermanUSMC View Post
    I am interested in getting into some of the amateur strongman competitions. I am a Marine and cannot bulk up too much. I am decently strong for my size, I bench 225X5, and can do 21 proper pullups. But I have joined a gym that actually has strongman equiptment. I am mostly a runner, at 6'0 182. It is my understanding that most competitions have a 187 pound class for strongman, and I was wondering what competitive stats would like for those events at an amateur level?
    I'm not sure what kind of weights they are using in the under 200 class but since you have access to some equipment start working with it. You can find some competitions on nastrongman.com so you can compare the weights to what you are using. Just remember that a lot of competitions just have a LW division instead of breaking it down into 175's, 200's, and 231's classes.

Originally Posted by sunnysunny View Post
    Hey, I know this is off the forum topic but I had a question for you. I pulled my lower back deadlifting about a month ago, so I took the month off only to re pull it last night, chiropractor, just says rest until you think you can which I did. Do you think its a form issue I'm having or because I've been lifting heavy in the 1-4 rep range for the past 4 months, also on the negetive portion of the lift do you lower the bar slowly to the ground wait for the sound and come back up or is it more of a drop?
    Thanks
    I've done this before too. Nothing sucks worse than taking all that time off just to get hurt again. Start slowly when you come back. Don't go too heavy and gradually increase the weight each workout. Also check your form and learn some stretches for your glutes and hamstrings. If you have access to a reverse hyper USE IT! In my opinion this is the best machine you can use for your lower back.
    "If you want to be world class you must first act world class"

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Travis is a beast! Good luck buddy
    No Excuses just results

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Rep