Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000)

Epistane cycle day 5 left testicle ache can anyone help ? reps

Previous cycles

SuperDrol - mid 2006
    Hdrol - early 2008

(no side effects)

-------------------------

I started my cycle on friday at 20mg and then upped it on the saturday to 30mg
    my cycle was to be run at 30/30/30

on Sunday i had a very mild left testicle ache tht would come and go, but now i have a constant ache when i touch my testicle or move it.

It some how feels asif the tube connected to the testi feels sensitive maybe inflamed?

i have no other symptoms which could rule out an infection and i understand that the prostate could play a part in this is related issue.

i have reduced my dosage today back to 20mg and might buy some Saw Palmetto Extract ???but i wonder if i should discontinue the cycle and start my pct

did anyone else experience this on a cycle?

reps given and thanks

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Samsong View Post
    Previous cycles

SuperDrol - mid 2006
    Hdrol - early 2008

(no side effects)

-------------------------

I started my cycle on friday at 20mg and then upped it on the saturday to 30mg
    my cycle was to be run at 30/30/30

on Sunday i had a very mild left testicle ache tht would come and go, but now i have a constant ache when i touch my testicle or move it.

It some how feels asif the tube connected to the testi feels sensitive maybe inflamed?

i have no other symptoms which could rule out an infection and i understand that the prostate could play a part in this is related issue.

i have reduced my dosage today back to 20mg and might buy some Saw Palmetto Extract ???but i wonder if i should discontinue the cycle and start my pct

did anyone else experience this on a cycle?

reps given and thanks

Sounds like epididymitis(spelling is prob way off). Epididymis could be inflammed. May or may not have been related to your cycle. I actually just had this problem back in December. Few weeks on an antibiotic and anti inflamm and I was good to to.

Go to a urologist if you have insurance.

Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thats the thing i had this ache before during puberty but it would only last say 1hr but somtime i couldnt walk cos it was that bad.

should i just buy some anti inflam and see if the problem goes away?

bump

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like inflammation and I'm guessing the cycle had nothing to do with it. I would go to a doctor, no need in suffering with it.
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

colgute is on a distinguished road. (+10) colgute is on a distinguished road. (+10) colgute is on a distinguished road. (+10) colgute is on a distinguished road. (+10) colgute is on a distinguished road. (+10) colgute is on a distinguished road. (+10) colgute is on a distinguished road. (+10) colgute is on a distinguished road. (+10) colgute is on a distinguished road. (+10) colgute is on a distinguished road. (+10) colgute is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i had this off and on on a test booster.. some days it was very bad though, hurt to even stand at times. not sure if it was a result from my test booster or if it was still from when i got hit in the balls playin baseball... ugh that one hurt

caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caut1on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I highly doubt this is due to the cycle... Do you wear clean underwear/compression shorts every time you workout..?

Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go to a doctor right away, it could be anything.