newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question ZMA & L-Glutamine!

ZMA & L-Glutamine!

Hi Everyone,

Can I take both before going to bed?

Thanks,
    Marko
    Thanks,
    Marko

DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sure, I don't think there is a better way to waste money before bed! Glutamine and ZMA is a waste of money imo.

However, to answer your question, yes you can take both before bed. There will be no negative side effects.
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication

Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i heard something about not taking zma with anything else cause you dont want it to bind to anything else? idk, but zma's alright you'll notice waking up more rested

DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jeph View Post
    i heard something about not taking zma with anything else cause you dont want it to bind to anything else? idk, but zma's alright you'll notice waking up more rested
    You are thinking of protein which contains calcium which competes for absorption with zinc and magnesium.
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication

newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newguy08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry

Originally Posted by Jeph View Post
    you'll notice waking up more rested
    That wasn't me
    I did not sleep at all, did anyone face this before? And why?!
    Thanks,
    Marko

Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swedemind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, ZMA shall be taken just before bed.
    Follow me on my road back from perdition...

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Swedemind

BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glutamine is waste of money,ZMA isn't.
    Zinc and magnesium deficiencies are common in the general population and even more prevalent in athletes.
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA

"Talk all you want about arcane bodybuilding theories. I'll be in the gym. It's leg day"
    -Dave Draper

"Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

"What is good? — All that heightens the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself in man ... The feeling that power increases — that a resistance is overcome."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche