Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What are the requirements for NSCA/NASM

What are the true requirements to get certificated as NSCA trainer? I read and hear a lot of opposite side of the statments and articles that We have to have bachelor degree before we get NSCA certifications while some schools and other gyms says just need two years in training and you are qualified after passing the test. One school I was about to attend says just under a year to get to this point, while other people said need to be bachelor grad to enter for this qualifation. Yeah I know repeating this but wanted to be clear. I am just freaking confused and wanted the truth from you all certifcated trainers. More information will be pleased through your experiences and many more. I am signing up for the classes and its due this week, I just found out the school was asking me too many quesitons and told me what they found about it while the other one said completely opposite so I am just lost here, please help me out here.

Lunarisx718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lunarisx718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lunarisx718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lunarisx718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lunarisx718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lunarisx718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lunarisx718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lunarisx718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lunarisx718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lunarisx718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lunarisx718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bachelors for CSCS

just pass the exam for NSCA-CPT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCvE2_WrpI0

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' I suppose we all thought that, one way or another

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/