Dongie189 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dongie189 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dongie189 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dongie189 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dongie189 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dongie189 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dongie189 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dongie189 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dongie189 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

almost done with my bulk... thoughts on my cut?

so ive been bulking for about 4 months now and plan to start my cut the middle of february

im currently taking ON 100% whey, AST creatine mono, glutamine, superpump, and a multi

my diet is pretty clean, i dont count calories n all that but i take in alot of protein, some carbs but not too much(mostly morning and PWO) i eat alot of tuna, pb sandwhiches, yogurt, and a protein bar here n there durring the day then i eat whatever is made for dinner at the house (usually some kind of meat/potato/veggie combo)

meal #1
    1scoop whey + slimfast, multivitamin, glutamine, fish oil

pre-workout
    2scoops superpump, glutamine, fish oil

post workout
    5grams creatine mono, 2 scoops whey

meal#2
    1 can tuna, pb sandwhich on wheat (little jelly for flavor), fruit

meal#3
    turkey sandwhich with lettuce, mustard, and american cheese on wheat, yogurt

meal#4
    dinner - whatever is at home...
    chicken/steak, potato, veggie

meal#5
    1 scoop whey, glutamine

i currently lift 4 days a week and do moderate cardio on the treadmill 2-3 times a week for 30 minutes after my workouts (non-leg days)

mon - chest/tris/bis/abs
    tues - legs/forearms
    wed - rest
    thurs - shoulders/tris/abs
    fri - back/bis
    sat + sun - rest

so far ive gained about 10lbs and see alot more definition overall (195 - 205), my strength has been increasing pretty well and im feelin pretty BIG... but now its time to cut and get ready for the beach

i was a wrestler in highschool and (like every other wrestler out there) cut weight the wrong way year after year comming out of football season around 230lbs and cutting to 189lbs in about 2-3 weeks - starving myself and doing intense cardio with little water intake to make weight for meets and blowing right back up within a couple months after the season

i tried hydroxycut last year while trying to build size and lose fat at the same time... didnt have very good results, lost some weight but didnt look much better so i figured id try to bulk then cut this time around

i plan on starting an ECA stack for my cut and keeping a similar weight training routine. Cardio in the morning 5 days a week, weight training in the afternoon, followed by another session of cardio

should i stop taking creatine durring my cut? ive heard alot of people say yes and no... not sure what to do

also, would low intensity cardio be best durring an eca stack because of the strain it can put on your heart? or would HIIT be ok?

ANY help with my diet would be great too... for the first month or so ill be goin to school and proper nutrition can be tough - i commute and the food at school is pretty bad, any way to keep meat fresh while im in class? things like that... food i can take with me? also critique my current diet to make it better for cutting?

suggestions for my weight training? #sets/reps? (currently 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps on most excersizes), cardio?

ive been kind of a fat kid all my life and im finally starting to see what i can be... im pretty determined to finally get a six pack by summer and any help you guys could give me to help me achieve my goals would be great

im workin on gettin a camera so i can update and get some progress pictures going... thanks
    I'd rather die on my feet
    Than live on my knees

Registered User nerdsloveliftin's Avatar
    nerdsloveliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you seriously bulked on that little food? :S goodluck cutting to be fair