thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Buying Activate Extreme Today

Am planning to stack a bottle of AX with Novedex XT but I see they still have the Buy 2 get 1 free offer and was wondering if you guys think I should stay with my originally planned stack or get three bottles of AX. Only have enough money for one or the other...

antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think you could go further and get more out of the 2+1 act-x. just my .02.

thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebigoak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyone think i would have better gains with the stack instead of 3 AX bottles?

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thebigoak View Post
    anyone think i would have better gains with the stack instead of 3 AX bottles?
    Hard to say. I love the stack, but since you are 18, I'd stay away from AI's (Novedex XT).
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

which one is the more powerful "stack"

.FreaK. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .FreaK. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .FreaK. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .FreaK. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .FreaK. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .FreaK. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .FreaK. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .FreaK. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .FreaK. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .FreaK. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) .FreaK. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd go with the b2g1 free AX..

Novedex XT sucks IMO.

AX has great reviews as a stand alone.

Originally Posted by .FreaK. View Post
    I'd go with the b2g1 free AX..

Novedex XT sucks IMO.

AX has great reviews as a stand alone.
    well not much has been happening here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114974661

so im kinda reconsidering what i should get...

DevoLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevoLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevoLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevoLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevoLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevoLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevoLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevoLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevoLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevoLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevoLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well not much has been happening here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114974661

He is only on day 7 you really start to see it kick in after week two ...
    I have my 3 bottles of AX on the way up here
    I think you should research more.
    Under construction.

M.M.T

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

It takes at least 1-2 weeks to kick in in nearly all users.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT

Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    It takes at least 1-2 weeks to kick in in nearly all users.
    ok. but i still feel that i would get much better results if i combined the two because of the test booster with the combination of the AI making me in a completely anabolic state. maybe that sounds cheesy.

yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    novedex can be harmful because of your age/ hormonal development. go with the activate b2g1 deal.

ok. but i still feel that i would get much better results if i combined the two because of the test booster with the combination of the AI making me in a completely anabolic state. maybe that sounds cheesy.
    Still doesn't change what I said about AI's at under 21. I just don't recommend them.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT

yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50) yamaharider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yamaharider View Post
    novedex can be harmful because of your age/ hormonal development. go with the activate b2g1 deal.
    you might think you'll get better results now but the product has a possibility of screwing up your hormonal system for good because its not fully developed. why not run an 8 week cycle of activate. then take a break. then run a 4 week cycle. i think that would be more cost effective and it would definetly be less risky.

ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would anyone recommend stacking AX with havoc? I'm currently running a havoc cycle right now and took all the necessary precautions, but I also ordered AX just to take advantage of the deal. I plan on running that later in the summer, but was just curious about the stack

rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

not only is that too early on as everyone else said, but go ahead and search the forums and you'll find like 20 threads filled with satisfied users giving it high ratings..

Originally Posted by yamaharider View Post
    you might think you'll get better results now but the product has a possibility of screwing up your hormonal system for good because its not fully developed. why not run an 8 week cycle of activate. then take a break. then run a 4 week cycle. i think that would be more cost effective and it would definetly be less risky.
    sounds good. thanks for advice guys.