dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Full Squat Question

My last two leg days I alternated between full squat on the first leg day and half squat on the second. I understand that there is going to be a weight drop when going from half to full, but I drop about 70lbs. I was just wondering if this is normal, or if it's a sign of muscle weakness/imbalance (weak quads, etc.).
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think people are going to tell you that anything other than a full squat is bad for your knees.

Tim
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boxertim View Post
    I think people are going to tell you that anything other than a full squat is bad for your knees.

Tim
    I know; I don't normally do half squats but when I max I usually go both powerlifter and full squat depth.
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

Lawtycoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lawtycoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lawtycoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lawtycoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lawtycoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lawtycoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lawtycoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lawtycoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lawtycoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lawtycoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lawtycoon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm about 45lbs difference between ATG and parallel.

I don't know if time spent doing each will bring them closer together, but that's where I am at.

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by boxertim View Post

Tim
    Idk about that, risk to knees usually comes with poor form... so long as you're keeping good form half/quarter reps shouldn't be putting them at any extra risk (anyone else do partials?) --- only comment I have is be honest on your full squat and the weight will come... it's one of those lifts that takes some time to do right, deep, and heavy.
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    90 lbs difference