Thread: multivitamin

Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50)

multivitamin

after debating whether to get creatine or not. i think it would be a waste of money at my age, although tempting. i've decided to just sticking with whey and purchasing a multivitamin.

is now adam a decent multivitamin? it seems to have only 2 pills per serving which doesn't seem much. or should i spend my money on another multivitamin? i'm only 17 years old so i just need something that works, not the best of the best, just decent.

also, at 17 what kind supplements would you guys take? all i can think of is whey, multivitamin and tons of food.

Former Active Duty Marine BigBadBarbarian's Avatar
    BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadBarbarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have tried Animal Pak, Orange Triad, and am currently taking Opti-Men. You can't really go wrong with any choice.
    My current supplements:

Orange Triad
    Fish Oil
    Myofusion (Chocolate Mint)
    Stimulant X
    ON's Aftermax

Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use GNC's Mega Men "Sport" type of their traditional Mega Men multi. Its got a nice coating that tastes kinda like chocolate, still not good but not nasty tasting like most multis..

Also, I wouldn't rule out creatine just yet! I would say once you are 16 you could start using it, but definately like you said get lots of protein and food (especially for an ectomorph, skinny). You could always just go for the traditional creatine monohydrate and take a low dose to just give you a little edge, its rather safe as long as you intake LOTS of water!

Feel free to message me if I can help!

THE HEAVY IRON SQUAD,CUZZ ygbodybuilder10's Avatar
    ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dannnny View Post
    after debating whether to get creatine or not. i think it would be a waste of money at my age, although tempting. i've decided to just sticking with whey and purchasing a multivitamin.

is now adam a decent multivitamin? it seems to have only 2 pills per serving which doesn't seem much. or should i spend my money on another multivitamin? i'm only 17 years old so i just need something that works, not the best of the best, just decent.

also, at 17 what kind supplements would you guys take? all i can think of is whey, multivitamin and tons of food.
    creatine is good for your age, it is recommened for teens, i used it while i was a teen , its not a waste of money, and thats the truth

Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dannnny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for the advice guys, i'll definitely consider taking it now. lol

killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've tried Now Adam and Orange Triad. Both were good both I preferred Orange Triad simply because I felt better on it. Oh also make sure to down your doses of Orange Triad, 6 pills a day is way to much I only do three and for my weight that's fine. Otherwise you will be just pissing your money away with 6 pills.

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zack XXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Dannnny View Post
    thanks for the advice guys, i'll definitely consider taking it now. lol
    I'm glad I could sway you towards it!!
    Another great resource that can help you determine what you should/can take at your age is the teen category of the bodybuilding store..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/teens.htm

It lists all the various recommended supps you can take based on age ranges and explains them. Take a look!

Good luck and if I can help at all let me know!

iguessynot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iguessynot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iguessynot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iguessynot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iguessynot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iguessynot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iguessynot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iguessynot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iguessynot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iguessynot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iguessynot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up supplements

im 16 i take:

multi-vitamin

fish oil

Protein: whey and casien

BCAA

glutamine

Energized Xpand-its a nitric-oxide pre-workout supp with creatine
    ethyl-ester in it too

ive used Kre-Aklyne creatine too that worked alright

you deffinatly can take some other supps if you want

mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeeg911 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Supplement Wars

If you go to Supplements WAR-under multi vitamin-it has 1000's of opinions-Animal Pak is the most popular in there-by far-

EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) EC_Muscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by orourkez View Post
    I'm glad I could sway you towards it!!
    Another great resource that can help you determine what you should/can take at your age is the teen category of the bodybuilding store..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/teens.htm

It lists all the various recommended supps you can take based on age ranges and explains them. Take a look!

Good luck and if I can help at all let me know!
    this helped me decide to take creatine, multi, whey and such
    MUST GET SWOLE

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112656931 <<<workout journal (post in it for greenz)

"The best style, is no style" Bruce Lee

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is your body" Stan McQuay

read it, post,question, etc. ^^

cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i take mega man sport and i love it.. if your taking a multi that isn't time released your wasting your time.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by killox View Post
    I've tried Now Adam and Orange Triad. Both were good both I preferred Orange Triad simply because I felt better on it. Oh also make sure to down your doses of Orange Triad, 6 pills a day is way to much I only do three and for my weight that's fine. Otherwise you will be just pissing your money away with 6 pills.
    orange triad is a great choice since you also get a joint supplement and a digestion/immune aid with it
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Flex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flex will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Opti-Men

Here are some of the best ones:

Optimum Opti-Men (Similar product as the Mega Men, made at the exact same place)

MHP Activite

AST Multi Pro 32x

Universal Animal Pak

MuscleTech Vitakic
    Inspiration, Motivation, Dedication!

www.JaydenDeLucaFoundation.org

snbgnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Beverly International

Super Pak is a great vitamin, I felt great on it, also can't go wrong with Animal Pak. I just tried Vitakic for the first time, gave me a big freekin headache, hopefully that doesn't continue.

npetron516 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After getting more into nutrition and exercise over the past year (I read Men's Health magazine and picked up some books), I seem to hear that 1-A-Day Men's health Formula and Centrum Silver are the best multivitamins. I've heard those two multivitamin names come up several times, even though Centrum Silver is said to be for older men. Apparently younger men can use it and get a lot of good from it, too. I'm 22 and just started using it today, so I don't know from personal experience or anything.