utahodonnells is on a distinguished road. (+10) utahodonnells is on a distinguished road. (+10) utahodonnells is on a distinguished road. (+10) utahodonnells is on a distinguished road. (+10) utahodonnells is on a distinguished road. (+10) utahodonnells is on a distinguished road. (+10) utahodonnells is on a distinguished road. (+10) utahodonnells is on a distinguished road. (+10) utahodonnells is on a distinguished road. (+10) utahodonnells is on a distinguished road. (+10) utahodonnells is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Does Bee Pollen Really Work For Fat Loss ?.

Hello everyone
    I was wondering if anybody has tried Bee Pollen for fat loss and energy. Please let me know if this really works.

Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you ever seen a fat bee?

Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was curious, so I looked online.
    ---------------------------
    Weight Loss

Bee pollen can be taken as a fat loss supplement. It contains a substance called lecithin that flushes fat from the body and stimulates the metabolism to burn calories more quickly. There are have been many reports, articles and books that have been written suggesting that the bee pollen benefits extend to being able to slow down the aging process and its ability to effectively lowering your cholesterol levels
    -------------------------
    *The above was a sales site, so Not linking

wiki:
    Lecithin is any of a group of yellow-brownish fatty substances occurring in animal and plant tissues, and in egg yolk, composed of phosphoric acid, choline, fatty acids, glycerol, glycolipids, triglycerides, and phospholipids (e.g., phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanolamine, and phosphatidylinositol). However, lecithin is sometimes used as a synonym for pure phosphatidylcholine, a phospholipid that is the major component of its phosphatide fraction. It may be isolated either from egg yolk (in Greek lekithos?λέκιθος) or from soy beans, from which it is extracted chemically (using hexane) or mechanically.

It has low solubility in water. In aqueous solution its phospholipids can form either liposomes, bilayer sheets, micelles, or lamellar structures, depending on hydration and temperature. This results in a type of surfactant that is usually classified as amphoteric.

Lecithin is sold as a food supplement and for medical uses. In cooking, it is sometimes used as an emulsifier.

----------------

Just eat eggs imo. Use honey if you want an organic sweetener. Good diet/nutrition (re: wholesome foods) will get you were you want to be.

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Muscle_Sliver View Post
    *coffee spewed everywhere*

Reps for the LOL
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000) dartol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BuckSpin View Post
    *coffee spewed everywhere*

Reps for the LOL
    LOL X2!

I'd say bee pollen works wonders for fat loss when taken with a healthy diet and lots of exercise.

Darren
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe
    http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki

I'm back, visit my new journal! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=455993991

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

sorry, couldn't control myself...no, Bee Pollen is a nice food material but has no miracle effects...none.......it is an old hype from way way back....

hey: it won't hurt you to have it, as it is a nutritious substance, but forget the tales about it...

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whenever you read something about what Bee Pollen does, it is written by people who are trying to SELL Bee Pollen.....

here is an excerpt from an unbiased scientific source, Sloan Kettering Institute:

http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69132.cfm

Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha, I just remember the SNL skit with John Belushi as King Bee!

http://www.belushi.com/pics/kb/

to answer your question: why yes I have! hehee

I can't find the video anywwhere though, Shucks!

Unofficial Site Chaplain merkong's Avatar
    merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What about a fat bee-hind?
    1/3/09 bench press 1rm 300#
    1/3/10 bench press 1rm 315#

I don't lift like ^^that^^ anymore...

Just lifting because I love it and trying to lead by example with my 3 elite athlete kids; Amanda on the Varsity Dance Team, Zack playing lacrosse on an elite level and starring on our 8th grade football team and fast becoming a golf prodigy and Kitty excelling at the grade school level on the track, soccer field and basketball court.

jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000)
    The bee girl in the blind melon videos was fat.

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you tasted it?

It is THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool now now

Originally Posted by Mindi911 View Post
    Have you tasted it?

It is THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!
    let's be honest here!.......lol
    Land of Honalee