Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

someone help, i'm not alpha at all apparently

so i was seeng this chick for about a month and a half. we say i love you, she's talking about buyng me a promise ring and that i'm the guy she wants to be with.

so then on new years at 3am after i get off work check the email i have a msg on ******** from some chick that i dont know saying my GF texted her, she leaves her # and i call her. ok, so my GF is at this guy's house for a new years party, the chck that sent the msg is this guys X and my GF doesnt like her.

so she reads the text msg that my gf sent her "i'm going to fuk <house party guy> tonight, fuk you skid." so obviously i call my gf up to confront her about this. immediately she is on the defensive and asks what i'm accusing her of. then we talk a bit and she admits to calling her a skid. then i brng up the fuking part and she gives some BS story about someone else took her phone and sent that text earler n the night. i already confrmed she called the chick a skid which backs up her stroy. so its obvous to me my GF is lying at this point. i blow up at her and hang up. right after the house party guy calls me i guess to try to smooth things out. the way he was trying to convince me of **** and act like i'm his friend reminded me of a fuking car salesman or something. i hung up and turned off my phone. really angry, ready to break with the gf.

next mornng i'm talking to the GF she admts to sending it, says she was really drunk when she talked to me, she never has done anything with that guy and that she only sent it to piss that girl off. im still a bit suspicious cause why wouldnt she just tell me the truth in the first place?

so then i go tell her i should dump her, she has to make it up to me, being a dick and she ends up crying alot but i'm basically going to give her another chance. then later SHE says she's ending it because she cant handle the drama of the relationship. i say fine, you might as well come clean, did you do anything with that guy? she says no. so i guess she was telling the truth?

then i go and act like a pussy later that night sending her a msg saying that i wish i never got the msg on ******** and wish i was holding her right now. and now she's ignoring me.

HOW THE FUK DID I GET THE SHORT END OF THE STICK IN THIS???

i'm so confused. what do you think actually happened? obviously everything about loving me must be total bull**** if she can just quit that easily?

and i'm being a vagina right now, what the fuk is wrong with me. she totally turned this around on me and now i'm chasing her? WTF.
    Last edited by WhAtNoWbChSs; 01-02-2009 at 08:06 PM.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so she pisses on your relationship by banging a guy while she's in a relationship with you, and you still want her?

lol?

want me to punch you in the face?
    hiya
    PSN: med171

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post

obviously everything about loving me must be total bull**** if she can just quit that easily?
    If every friggin man would understand that quote right there, they'd realize why human beings are not the smartest animals on the planet. Only human beings put themselves through unneeded hardships over the simplest things -30-

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    a month and a half. we say i love you
    I knew this was bad news right when I read this.

You played poker.

You said "all in". She called your bluff. And now you're broke and out of the game.

Go find a new tournament and dont repeat your mistake.

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by angelfire2005 View Post
    so she pisses on your relationship by banging a guy while she's in a relationship with you, and you still want her?

lol?

want me to punch you in the face?
    i dont think she actually did bang him. I DUNNO. THE WHOLE THING IS FUKED.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT AFTER TALKING TO THAT GUY HE SEEMS LIKE A MANIPULATIVE SLIME BALL. and he sent me some BS text too that said something like "call me to work this out otherwse youre gong to get nothing. call me and you'll get somethng"

WHO THE FUK DOES HE THINK HE IS.

FUK, I CANT BELEVE I GAVE THAT FUKING WHORE POINTS, I SHOULD HAVE JUST DUMPED HER.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

Silver Membership Status StalinX's Avatar
    StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000)
    women are experts at turning **** around on you...learn to not care and make fun of them for their attempts

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so i was seeng this chick for about a month and a half. we say i love you, she's talking about buyng me a promise ring and that i'm the guy she wants to be with.

so then on new years at 3am after i get off work check the email i have a msg on ******** from some chick that i dont know saying my GF texted her, she leaves her # and i call her. ok, so my GF is at this guy's house for a new years party, the chck that sent the msg is this guys X and my GF doesnt like her.

so she reads the text msg that my gf sent her "i'm going to fuk <house party guy> tonight, fuk you skid." so obviously i call my gf up to confront her about this. immediately she is on the defensive and asks what i'm accusing her of. then we talk a bit and she admits to calling her a skid. then i brng up the fuking part and she gives some BS story about someone else took her phone and sent that text earler n the night. i already confrmed she called the chick a skid which backs up her stroy. so its obvous to me my GF is lying at this point. i blow up at her and hang up. right after the house party guy calls me i guess to try to smooth things out. the way he was trying to convince me of **** and act like i'm his friend reminded me of a fuking car salesman or something. i hung up and turned off my phone. really angry, ready to break with the gf.

next mornng i'm talking to the GF she admts to sending it, says she was really drunk when she talked to me, she never has done anything with that guy and that she only sent it to piss that girl off. im still a bit suspicious cause why wouldnt she just tell me the truth in the first place?

so then i go tell her i should dump her, she has to make it up to me, being a dick and she ends up crying alot but i'm basically going to give her another chance. then later SHE says she's ending it because she cant handle the drama of the relationship. i say fine, you might as well come clean, did you do anything with that guy? she says no. so i guess she was telling the truth?

then i go and act like a pussy later that night sending her a msg saying that i wish i never got the msg on ******** and wish i was holding her right now. and now she's ignoring me.

HOW THE FUK DID I GET THE SHORT END OF THE STICK IN THIS???

i'm so confused. what do you think actually happened? obviously everything about loving me must be total bull**** if she can just quit that easily?

and i'm being a vagina right now, what the fuk is wrong with me. she totally turned this around on me and now i'm chasing her? WTF.

wtf is wrong with you? Never hand in your balls, she ended it so now she can go fukparty house guy which she WAS GOING to do anyone but you stopped it.

I Cant Beleive This ****. I Dont Trust That Fukng Whore At All. I Think I Should Get Tested Too, I Hit It Raw Pittb. Im Not Joking.

scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She's a slut and she most likely banged him. You should have kept quiet, invited her over, then proceeded to fuccking her rough(maybe piitb) and cummed in her hair and then dumped her the next day.

Clearly A Canadian! ClearlyCanadian's Avatar
    ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First stop contacting her. She dumped you bro after you confronted her, with awesome evidence i might add, about cheating. She saw it as an easy way out of the relationship and took it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she did cheat on you with this guy and others. Why would she say she's fed up with the drama when it was her who caused it all anyways?

Second, forget about her, she seems like the type who floods her pants whenever drama ensues concerning her. If this was only after a month, imagine what it could have been like 2 years down the road.

Honestly, a promise ring after a month? She only said that to secure that she had you tied down as emotional support while she went around looking for an upgrade. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Count your blessings bro. Looks like you dodged a bullet. She seems like an emotional basket case. Turn it around on her - call her up, tell her your not a ****ing idiot and can see right through her lies, thank her for showing her true colors a month into the relationship, and wish her all the best whoring in the new year. Then call up the other ex thank her for helping you out and ask her out for a drink - if she's attractive. That would really piss her off.
    BALLS DEEP CREW
    Suck My Ballz™

Stats 165 lbs 6'1
    Bench: 165 x6
    Squat: 225 x5
    Deadlift: 155 x3 (bad back)

"theres 2 doors in my life, the one that you come into and the one you leave"...badboy2

"Not all asians are smart. Only ones that come from China" -BenchnCurls

I rep back ;)

MONGRELOID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MONGRELOID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MONGRELOID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MONGRELOID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MONGRELOID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MONGRELOID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MONGRELOID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MONGRELOID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MONGRELOID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MONGRELOID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MONGRELOID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cut her head off, dip it in a femaldehyde can and send it to me I'll take care of this little problem when it gets here

deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this song was made for you
    Shouldn't you be lifting something heavy instead of reading this?

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 8
    Workout Equipment Crew: We do it on Power Racks
    Bashing the Bowflex since 2008 for DiamondDelts

Bulldozer feeds upon the weaker as they fall. Bulldozer crushes all! - Machine Head

Owes me a case of beer: dolson27

Originally Posted by pureshok View Post
    wtf is wrong with you? Never hand in your balls, she ended it so now she can go fukparty house guy which she WAS GOING to do anyone but you stopped it.
    i know, i can't believe this. the whole situation isnt whats shaking me. the main thing that's fuking my head is that i thought my game was alot stronger than this. looks like it is complete and utter crap. i cant believe i fell for all her bull****. i think it's because i assumed she was a good girl BIG MISTAKE.

Originally Posted by scrawny2studly View Post
    She's a slut and she most likely banged him. You should have kept quiet, invited her over, then proceeded to fuccking her rough(maybe piitb) and cummed in her hair and then dumped her the next day.
    she probably would have liked that. i piitb like 5 times.

Originally Posted by ClearlyCanadian View Post
    First stop contacting her. She dumped you bro after you confronted her, with awesome evidence i might add, about cheating. She saw it as an easy way out of the relationship and took it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she did cheat on you with this guy and others. Why would she say she's fed up with the drama when it was her who caused it all anyways?

Second, forget about her, she seems like the type who floods her pants whenever drama ensues concerning her. If this was only after a month, imagine what it could have been like 2 years down the road.

Honestly, a promise ring after a month? She only said that to secure that she had you tied down as emotional support while she went around looking for an upgrade. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Count your blessings bro. Looks like you dodged a bullet. She seems like an emotional basket case. Turn it around on her - call her up, tell her your not a ****ing idiot and can see right through her lies, thank her for showing her true colors a month into the relationship, and wish her all the best whoring in the new year. Then call up the other ex thank her for helping you out and ask her out for a drink - if she's attractive. That would really piss her off.
    if i called her she wouldnt answer, i know for a fact.

wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sucks dude, lolz at the "i love u" to a party girl... c'mon now, par for the course, you'll be fine.
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well then that makes you Zordon o snizzle

im going to get back at her, i'm going to talk to her mom and tell her she does coke. (shes 18)

icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i was in a good mood before i read this post, now i feel kind of pissed off and this didn't even happen to me. women are the lowest creatures on the ****ing planet. i have more respect for insects and various vermin

OP... wtf ?

1. dump the b!tch
    2. contact house party guys ex
    3. fcuk her, she probably would be down for the sheer revenge factor alone
    4. ??????
    5. REDEMPTION

is this the most mature thing to do ? nope

would it feel GREAT ? you bet chur ass

all women are whores

ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClearlyCanadian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im going to get back at her, i'm going to talk to her mom and tell her she does coke. (shes 18)
    No offense bro, but that's one of the most retarded things you could do. Get the parents involved. You are 24, and its their child. They will most probably flip out on you for allowing her to use or accuse you of being a bad influence on her.

As for your comment about her not picking up. Leave a voicemail? Send a text? Send an email? Cmon man....think

She is 18 she is a kid why go through all the hassle for high school pussy. Move on bang one of her friends if itll make you feel better but please act with a bit of maturity.
    BALLS DEEP CREW
    Suck My Ballz™

Stats 165 lbs 6'1

"theres 2 doors in my life, the one that you come into and the one you leave"...badboy2

I rep back ;)

OK how do i get back at this bitch then? i dont do coke. i told her if i caught her doing it i would dump her. she said she wouldnt do it aslong as she was with me (probably also bull****)

OK how do i get back at this bitch then? i dont do coke. i told her if i caught her doing it i would dump her. she said she wouldnt do it aslong as she was with me (probably also bull****)
    leave the msg and ask out the house owners ex. Clearly your ex and his have some sort of competition going on and it would definitely get her all riled up inside. If that doesn't work, **** one of her friends?
    BALLS DEEP CREW
    Suck My Ballz™

Stats 165 lbs 6'1

I rep back ;)

GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000) GTfreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by icewill36 View Post
    i was in a good mood before i read this post, now i feel kind of pissed off and this didn't even happen to me. women are the lowest creatures on the ****ing planet. i have more respect for insects and various vermin

OP... wtf ?

1. dump the b!tch
    2. contact house party guys ex
    3. fcuk her, she probably would be down for the sheer revenge factor alone
    4. ??????
    5. REDEMPTION

is this the most mature thing to do ? nope

would it feel GREAT ? you bet chur ass

all women are whores
    please do this and report back, this well make you go from crying puss to alpa as ****
    Kobe Bryant for MVP

NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ClearlyCanadian View Post
    .....Then call up the other ex thank her for helping you out and ask her out for a drink - if she's attractive. That would really piss her off.
    There is your answer^

k, i just sent some msgs off to some of her friends. i'm going to try and fuk one or more of them.

so no one likes the telling mom coke idea? are we just scrapping that?

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    k, i just sent some msgs off to some of her friends. i'm going to try and fuk one or more of them.

so no one likes the telling mom coke idea? are we just scrapping that?
    Thats f-cking gay.

lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

^^ there is your mistake
    ░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒
    █▓▒░ Aussie Crew░▒█
    ▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒█

illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you should have taken a precaution such as nude pics

Message Board Princess sweetbecky's Avatar
    sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm gonna throw in a very unpopular female opinion. I don't know the girl, I don't know OP, but reading the post as a female, I see the OP as the bipolar-acting needy guy.

Women can be terrible to each other. Your gf sent the other chick the message to piss her off, then denied it to you because she knows it's immature and dumb. Once you got upset, she hung up and got upset, friends tried calming her down, dude made a mistake and tried to smooth it over with you, probably because your gf's friends know how much she likes you. As smarmy as it sounded, he was really probably trying to help your gf.

She explained it all to you, and here's where your "alpha" crap doesn't work on some women. You told her you'd give her another "chance". At what? If I had done nothing wrong and some dude told me he was gonna give me another chance, I'd say SEE YA, too. It sounds like you got jealous, couldn't get past yourself and your game playing techniques, and now you're alone. To top it off, you're seeking a way to get revenge? Yikes.

BTW, it's not exactly "alpha" to say I LOVE YOU after 6 weeks of ass ****ing a teenager who snorts coke. Issues...

scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sweetbecky View Post
    I'm gonna throw in a very unpopular female opinion. I don't know the girl, I don't know OP, but reading the post as a female, I see the OP as the bipolar-acting needy guy.

Women can be terrible to each other. Your gf sent the other chick the message to piss her off, then denied it to you because she knows it's immature and dumb. Once you got upset, she hung up and got upset, friends tried calming her down, dude made a mistake and tried to smooth it over with you, probably because your gf's friends know how much she likes you. As smarmy as it sounded, he was really probably trying to help your gf.

She explained it all to you, and here's where your "alpha" crap doesn't work on some women. You told her you'd give her another "chance". At what? If I had done nothing wrong and some dude told me he was gonna give me another chance, I'd say SEE YA, too. It sounds like you got jealous, couldn't get past yourself and your game playing techniques, and now you're alone. To top it off, you're seeking a way to get revenge? Yikes.

BTW, it's not exactly "alpha" to say I LOVE YOU after 6 weeks of ass ****ing a teenager who snorts coke. Issues...
    He never said he was alpha. STFU. Girl is a slut. It doesn't matter if she fuccked him or not, that message is a big NO NO.

illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    becky i think we're soulmates

There's nothing alpha about giving her another chance. You should just cut the loss and move on. Yea she sent the text to piss the other one off, still doesn't make it acceptable behaviour. I think the fact that she repeatedly tried to lie her way out of it makes her intentions truthful.
    BALLS DEEP CREW
    Suck My Ballz™

Stats 165 lbs 6'1

I rep back ;)