roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

protein shakes and losing weight??

hi,
    im trying to lose weight as iv gained the muscle i would like and need to cut asap for my summer job..

my quiestion is:
    'Should i still take protein shakes if im trying to lose weight/fat?'

Im taking.. http://www.maximuscle.com/promax

some people have told me to take the shakes between and after my workouts while on a great diet and great gym work out, and others have said no need to shake it ect..
    you guys are pro's and i hope you can help as i dont wnat to gain weight or see no results..

thanks everyone.hope you can advise.

rory
    ********: Rory arthur jenkins

RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000) RdRacer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, I'm certainly no "pro", but I would certainly continue to take the Protein shakes as a supplement...

I'm trying to lean out and cut right now, and I'm continuing to take my protein supplements. Your body still needs the protein and you want make sure the weight you lose is Fat and not Muscle!

roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeh thats true, dont want all my hard work to just go!

when do you shake? whats your eting/intake layout if i may ask mate?

thanks.

rory
    ********: Rory arthur jenkins

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [

weight gain can ONLY OCCUR DURING A CALORIE SURPLUS PERIOD!
    That being said protein shakes are a great way to supplement you diet with extra protein

why would you not take them[shakes]?
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by roryj View Post
    hi,
    im trying to lose weight as iv gained the muscle i would like and need to cut asap for my summer job..

my quiestion is:

some people have told me to take the shakes between and after my workouts while on a great diet and great gym work out, and others have said no need to shake it ect..
    you guys are pro's and i hope you can help as i dont wnat to gain weight or see no results..

rory
    try the velocity diet!
    April 2007 - Age 16 - 261lbs
    October 2009 - Age 19 - 180lbs
    Now - October 2010 - Age 20 - ~196.6lbs

Check Out My Personal Songs On Youtube!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/apdunshiz18#p/u/4/aOOe0xFdLeg

devil_chile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devil_chile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devil_chile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devil_chile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devil_chile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devil_chile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devil_chile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devil_chile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devil_chile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devil_chile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devil_chile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man you should continue having those shakes you need to feed the muscle during fat loss because if you don't you will lose the muscle faster than the fat. you need to read : burn the fat, feed the muscle.
    Fight The Fat!

To God Be The Glory... 'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.'

aberzombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aberzombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aberzombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aberzombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aberzombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aberzombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aberzombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aberzombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aberzombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aberzombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You need a protein blast

If you're on a low calorie diet below your maintenance you need to make sure you're taking in a lot more protein than normal, especially if you're lifting weights and doing cardio. The best time to take protein shakes is about 45 minutes before and after your workout.
    I'd recommend a low calorie whey protein shake, shouldnt be more than 120 calories.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    I eat 3,000 calories and I'm TRYING to put mass on. This is after losing 70lbs. I sometimes have about 3 shakes a day. 2 scoops with 8oz of non-fat milk. 330 calories and 57g protein.

I just can't seem to add that much muscle. I have noticed with that much intake of food I can see my body losing fat too. It's nice.

I did some sort of form and it said I burn up to 2,900 calories a day. That's not bad.

tikitorch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tikitorch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tikitorch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tikitorch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tikitorch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tikitorch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tikitorch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tikitorch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tikitorch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tikitorch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tikitorch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would continue to take it. Make sure it fits in with your daily calorie goals.

It is used as a protein supplement as well as its an easy way to help you get to your daily requirement of protein. One scoop is usually under 120 cals with around 25 grams of protein. Where as one hard boiled egg is around 90 cals and only has about 6 grams of protein.

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by roryj View Post
    hi,

my quiestion is:

rory
    There's no need to stop taking your protein shakes. Protein does not cause fat gain, but it helps build muscles, and muscles burn fat. As long as you stick to a healthy diet, good exercise regime, and stay within your carb and calorie limits, you should lose the weight in no time without having to cut out the shakes.
    ^_^