Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos....why?

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Tattoos....why?

I see a lot of you guys with tattoos but really, I can't see the appeal in them. Those tribal designs are just silly.

I know some people that have remembrance tattoos (ie, their mom/gf/dog died) with a date of birth and death on the back of their neck or something...Why would you put it somewhere where you can't see it and whats the point in dwelling on something that is out of your control?

Then you have people that get tattoos because the picture/design is just "cool"

I guarantee you all of the late teen to 20 something's get these images permanently inked on their body and they always end up regretting it.

The way I see it is if you really like a: picture/scripture/image/hymn/chinese character/kanji/quote/tribal design, why not have it framed and placed on a wall in your house? You can make it much bigger and if you don't like or change you mind (which humans do constantly) you can just take it down and throw it away or sell it.

I'm not saying you shouldn't get tattoos or you're stupid for having one, i'm just trying to understand why.

IDK, maybe its my lack of pride.

Otsegolectric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Otsegolectric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Otsegolectric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Otsegolectric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Otsegolectric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Otsegolectric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Otsegolectric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Otsegolectric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Otsegolectric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Otsegolectric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Otsegolectric has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    agreed it seems illogical, but then again so are a lot of things people do

consider smoking
    "You think you know everything there is to know about me....but really, you're not even close."

lzer00nel is just really nice. (+1000) lzer00nel is just really nice. (+1000) lzer00nel is just really nice. (+1000) lzer00nel is just really nice. (+1000) lzer00nel is just really nice. (+1000) lzer00nel is just really nice. (+1000) lzer00nel is just really nice. (+1000) lzer00nel is just really nice. (+1000) lzer00nel is just really nice. (+1000) lzer00nel is just really nice. (+1000) lzer00nel is just really nice. (+1000)
    They just want it apart of their image.

Being on a bodybuilding site, that shouldnt be so surprising.

Sure it might not be good in the long run, but neither are most steroids. End of the day most of us only look at the here and now.

Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've got a few, but they are customized work, not tribal **** or anything like that.

I don't really see the big deal about them. Mine are all where you cannot see them at work. I'm not one of those people who thinks a tattoo has to 'mean something' other wise you'll regret it. Just be sober when you get it. It's just a tat...it's not really that big of a deal.

-SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -SLASH- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not?
    "Courage without a conscience is a wild beast."-Robert G. Ingersoll

Jon-C-Lyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-C-Lyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-C-Lyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-C-Lyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-C-Lyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-C-Lyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-C-Lyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-C-Lyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-C-Lyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-C-Lyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jon-C-Lyle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a Yin Yang Tribal design on my left wrist that I got for my belief that balance is important and that nothing can be ALL good or ALL evil, and that you cant have one without the other.

I have a Destiny Kanji design on my right wrist that I got for my belief in destiny.

When i get down to 175 this summer Im getting a tattoo in the middle of my back, then IM done.

Its just waht ppl like.

Mine can be coverd up with a bracelt if I absolutly have to, plus there on the inside of my wrists so you cant see them unless your looking at my hands lol.

Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hate when people say "Oh when you are 70 they're gonna look stupid". I'm pretty sure everyone, tattoo or not, looks worse when they get older. I get them because I like the way they look on me and they sum up the important parts of my life. Do I need to get them to do that? No. But life isn't based on neccesity.
    Former Marine

10/20/2010 - The Day Germanic Defeated The Internet

Hei Long....Wo Ai Ni. ;) BlkDrgn06's Avatar
    BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I see a lot of you guys with tattoos but really, I can't see the appeal in them. Those tribal designs are just silly.

I know some people that have remembrance tattoos (ie, their mom/gf/dog died) with a date of birth and death on the back of their neck or something...Why would you put it somewhere where you can't see it and whats the point in dwelling on something that is out of your control?

Then you have people that get tattoos because the picture/design is just "cool"

I guarantee you all of the late teen to 20 something's get these images permanently inked on their body and they always end up regretting it.

The way I see it is if you really like a: picture/scripture/image/hymn/chinese character/kanji/quote/tribal design, why not have it framed and placed on a wall in your house? You can make it much bigger and if you don't like of change you mind (which humans do constantly) you can just take it down and throw it away or sell it.

I'm not saying you shouldn't get tattoos or you're stupid for having one, i'm just trying to understand why.

IDK, maybe its my lack of pride.
    I have 3 tattoos. One is on my right delt, the other on my right tricep/bicep area, and the third is on my left tricep/bicep area. All of them are tattoos that I am GREATLY proud of and have been since my first one done back when I was 18. I didn't get them to be "cool," I got them because I like getting inked and I only put tattoos that I am proud to carry. I know I will never regret them, either. I'm currently designing a 4th one for my left delt.

Pictures can fade, writings on paper can be replaced and/lose their meaning, etc. But I guaran-fu.cking-tee you whatever tattoo you get will NEVER lose its meaning nor will you ever forget about it. It becomes a part of you, both figuratively and literally. Get one, OP, and you'll understand.

EDIT: I have military in my blood (Semper Fi). You ask ANY old military person who has a tattoo if they were/were not proud of it and what it stands for. I'll PayPal you $20 (semi-serious).
    Last edited by BlkDrgn06; 01-02-2009 at 09:28 AM.
    For God so loved US to Lift that he gave US his only begotten secret....PROTEIN....that whosoever believeth in PROTEIN shall not waver, but have an everlasting PHYSIQUE, PUMP, and access to WOMEN. - Squat 3:16

**MISC Georgia Crew**
    **MISC Cigar Crew**
    <**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I regretted the ones I got done when I was 14....

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MC_Ake View Post
    I regretted the ones I got done when I was 14....
    really? you would think decisions a 14 year old make that permantly affect you would be good ones.

/ sarcaassm
    ...imnoting

MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    really? you would think decisions a 14 year old make that permantly affect you would be good ones.

/ sarcaassm
    You are kissing your gf in your avi....
    Your like the *******s you see scoring with each other at the mall, I instantly FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- at how sad they are....
    Especially if they are over the age of 18....

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlkDrgn06 View Post

Pictures can fade, writings on paper can be replaced and/lose their meaning, etc. But I guaran-fu.cking-tee you whatever tattoo you get will NEVER lose its meaning nor will you ever forget about it. It becomes a part of you, both figuratively and literally. Get one, OP, and you'll understand.
    Depending on the artist, regardless if a picture fades it will be worth money in the future.

Maybe i'm just weird like this but there is no design/image/or anything that I would want to permenantly place on my body.

There are a lot of images that I think are cool but not enough to have on my body forever.

It seems akin to getting a tattoo of your college diploma on you back because your proud of it. lol. Its nice, and i'd like to always know I have it but not that much.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Since I got one removed last year, I have to agree.

alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op

U MAD?

Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan View Post
    Since I got one removed last year, I have to agree.
    What was it????....

What's My Age Again? strongsmallkid's Avatar
    strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strongsmallkid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he's mad.
    Baba Booey

Originally Posted by alegend90 View Post
    op

U MAD?
    um, no not really.

Just wondering why people do the things they do.

unc4life07 is not very well liked. (-100) unc4life07 is not very well liked. (-100) unc4life07 is not very well liked. (-100) unc4life07 is not very well liked. (-100) unc4life07 is not very well liked. (-100) unc4life07 is not very well liked. (-100) unc4life07 is not very well liked. (-100) unc4life07 is not very well liked. (-100) unc4life07 is not very well liked. (-100) unc4life07 is not very well liked. (-100) unc4life07 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BlkDrgn06 View Post
    I have 3 tattoos. One is on my right delt, the other on my right tricep/bicep area, and the third is on my left tricep/bicep area. All of them are tattoos that I am GREATLY proud of and have been since my first one done back when I was 18. I didn't get them to be "cool," I got them because I like getting inked and I only put tattoos that I am proud to carry. I know I will never regret them, either. I'm currently designing a 4th one for my left delt.

EDIT: I have military in my blood (Semper Fi). You ask ANY old military person who has a tattoo if they were/were not proud of it and what it stands for. I'll PayPal you $20 (semi-serious).
    well said, im military and me and almost everyone of my friends have multiple tattoos, personally i just like them, like getting them and seeing whats there at the end, not a big deal if you like em or not thats just your opinon OP

I just don't know anymore MoGeaYuglay's Avatar
    MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think military tattoos are excellent. I don't think a former serviceman will look at his "USMC" tattoo or whatever it is when he is old and saggy and think to himself "gee i regret getting that tattoo"
    If you think you can, you will.
    If you think you can't, you're right.

Originally Posted by MoGeaYuglay View Post
    I think military tattoos are excellent. I don't think a former serviceman will look at his "USMC" tattoo or whatever it is when he is old and saggy and think to himself "gee i regret getting that tattoo"
    thats true. I'm mainly talking about the college kids that get tattoos while on some drunken binge.

NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know I just felt the urge to get one, just like I feel the urge to get bigger through weight training. Just like how I like certain types of clothes look on me than others. Cannot really explain why, I just always liked how well done tattoos look and wanted one or more for myself.

TeamDelarosa is just really nice. (+1000) TeamDelarosa is just really nice. (+1000) TeamDelarosa is just really nice. (+1000) TeamDelarosa is just really nice. (+1000) TeamDelarosa is just really nice. (+1000) TeamDelarosa is just really nice. (+1000) TeamDelarosa is just really nice. (+1000) TeamDelarosa is just really nice. (+1000) TeamDelarosa is just really nice. (+1000) TeamDelarosa is just really nice. (+1000) TeamDelarosa is just really nice. (+1000)
    some get it to look cool and tough.

Some to fit in a crowd (tribal)

Some do it to show off how proud they are about they're nationality (thinking of getting one)

some do it to keep them in reminder of something (mom dad sister family-ah)

some do it cause of gangs (ms-13 style)

some people are intoo weird ass **** (tiger man dude, having horns made etc)

Some do it for the experience

Edit: then you got the jail house ones

crazy ****ed people ones

religon people who want to show off they're god (corss's etc)

and some do it for the people that don't know the difference between chuck Taylor and chukkas.
    Last edited by TeamDelarosa; 01-02-2009 at 10:05 AM.

pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've noticed the ones that get tatoos are the same people that do steriods, drugs etc. In other words there is a part of them that is care free. Just a observation

flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just dont go over board with them,I dont see nothing wrong with having them.
    Never give up.

BADDLEGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BADDLEGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BADDLEGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BADDLEGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BADDLEGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BADDLEGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BADDLEGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BADDLEGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BADDLEGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BADDLEGG is on a distinguished road. (+10) BADDLEGG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some have meaning some look bad a$$. I will get tatts as long as I live. Who really knows what life will be like when your 70+ or for that matter who knows if they are going to make it that far. Tattoes have been traced back over 2000 years. I like how they look on me. I enjoy seeing a new one when its brand new and real dark or colorful. Some have happy meanings some sad meanings. But keep in mind. You can lose everything in life your car, woman/man, job, clothes, money, everything but you will still have your tattoos no one can take those from you.
    As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil for I am the Badest M****r F****r in the valley

"If I could start mylife all over again I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler" Jack Lambert

"Glory, Glory Man United, As the reds go marching up, up, up,"

PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

NCPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont really care, but the tribal tattoo guys r dumb jus sayin

Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i agree with you OP

they just look and seem stupid to me

23Chills has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23Chills has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23Chills has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23Chills has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23Chills has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23Chills has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23Chills has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23Chills has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23Chills has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23Chills has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 23Chills has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pepingtom View Post
    I've noticed the ones that get tatoos are the same people that do steriods, drugs etc. In other words there is a part of them that is care free. Just a observation
    Wrong!!!!

No roids, No Drugs, but yes to the care free part.

I got them because they have a certian meaning to me. Plain and Simple.

Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zackla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some tattoos are pretty awesome, representing some of the greatest art of mankind. But then again the tribals, barbed wire, koi, and all that other stuff is just stupid.

I have nothing against real art like a full sleeve representing their favorite things or family members, etc etc.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Otsegolectric View Post
    agreed it seems illogical, but then again so are a lot of things people do

consider smoking
    No because smoking actually does something physically for you. they are functional though the function they perform isn't good.

The only reason to get tattoos is attention. There is no other reason. Unless you can find me one person (just one) who got (a) tattoo(s) and doesn't show people.

Tattoo is the same as getting your eyebrow pierced, just a cry for attention.