DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

The Weston A. Price Workout Plan

Hi, I would like to know if anybody is familiar with what I am doing and has advice to offer.

I might add kimchi, sauerkraut, kombucha, EM1, or beet kvass in the future
    My produce is seasonal and purchased from local farmers markets. My produce is organic and pesticide free.
    My meat is special too. It is fed the correct foods, free range, hormone and antibiotic free.
    All my nuts, grains, and vegetables are soaked in reverse osmosis water. My nuts are also sprouted. My vegetables are lightly steamed.

154 grams protein, 80 grams of fat, 308 grams of carbs

Water
    64 ounces 13 step filtration remineralized water a day mixed with 64 drops of crystal energy and two broken capsules of megahydrin added.

20 minutes before morning tonic
    1 tblspn liquid whey in 4 oz water with lemon squeezed into it, sea muscle plus, protandim, 100% fucoidan, modifilan

Morning Tonic
    30 minutes before breakfast, mix 1/2 tspn fermented cod liver oil, 1/2 tspn butter oil; 1 tspn azamite, 18 drops food grade 3% hydrogen peroxide, and 2 tblspn noni juice with 4 ounces water.

Supplements: C-500, zeolite

Breakfast
    1.5 oz beef liver raw
    1 free range egg sunny side up
    1 cup raw milk (cultured with 1 qt. kefir for two days with 1 oz liquid whey)
    1 tspn Ginger
    1/2 cup steel cut oats with 1 tspn cinnamon
    Protein: 30g
    Fat: 27g
    Carb: 66g

7:00AM

Post Workout meal

Supplements: *20 minutes after shake: 1 tblspn nutritional yeast, raw multiple, 1/2 tbl bee pollen, black currant oil, immune tree colostrum

Special Protein Mix X2 Only on weight lifting days
    75% WMS
    10% BCAA
    10% PeptoPro
    5% Leucine
    orange flavor
    stevia
    30g extra WMS
    30g Thorne Research Medipro
    1 tspn Celtic seasalt
    8 oz water

*20 minutes later
    1/2 oz macaroon coconut shavings
    1 oz purple grapes
    2.5 g creatine

Protein: 64g
    Fat: 11g
    Carbs: 99g

11:00AM

Soup and Salad

Supplements: 2 super food in zyme 30 minutes before meal, 3 oz tashi

Soup
    1/2 cup lentils1 oz oysters five times a week
    1 cup organic bone marrow broth
    1/6 onion sauteed
    1/12 cup grated carrots
    1/6 tspn dried thyme, crushed
    1/8 tspn ground nutmeg

White pepper and Celtic seasalt

Salad

1 cup spinach
    1 cup red cabbage
    1 carrot grated
    1 beet sliced
    1 tspn turmeric
    Tossed in apple cider vinegar
    1 banana

Protein: 25g
    Fat: 15g
    Carbohydrate: 75g

3:00PM

Late evening snack

Supplements: 1/2 tblspn bee pollen, dulse, Klamath crystals

1 cup brown rice add butter
    1 tspn oregano
    84 g natto once a week
    1 cup Swiss chard

Protein: 9g
    Fat: 5 g
    Carbohydrate: 30g

7:00PM

Dinner

Supplements: 1/2 tbl Green Food Feast, 1 tblspn Brewer's Yeast

1.5 oz beef liver raw
    1 oz raw cheese
    1 medium potato add butter

Protein: 36g
    Fat: 20g
    Carbs: 30g

Before bed: 1 tblspn liquid whey

10:00PM

I will be using Jason personal hygiene products. I will get a Genisis bioelectricshield necklace to protect against electromagnetic waves. I will get an 11 step water filter. I might get a specialized air filter. I will chew on xylitol gum. I will also consume sea water precipitate ormus. I may expose myself to radioactive ores

I will fast on Sundays and consume absolutely nothing on that day.

I will lift weights three times a week performing a high intensity circuit training routine with negatives, superslow, failure. Each workout will be 20 minutes long. I will also jog/sprint two times a week 10 minutes each time.

The two books I primarily used with Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon and Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, and more by Pamela Wartian. My workout plan is based off of The New High Intensity Training by Ellington Darden. Check out Jonny Bowden's book 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth. A revolutionary book to read is Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price. Look up the study of Pottinger Cats, very interesting. You can look up reviews of these books at www.Amazon.com.

The two oline resources I mostly used were www.onibasu.com and www.rawpaleodiet.org

-Sigil- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dantheman,

I'm pretty excited to see that you have a thorough Weston Price diet going on. I've read a lot of his (and his "foundation's") work and am generally convinced that there is value to be found.

Your meals look good to me so long as you keep buying/consuming high quality food and continue safe preparation (i.e. raw organ meats).

Keep me up to date on your results; I would love to hear how the W.A.P diet works for your bodybuilding goals. I'd imagine most of the BB.com posters would ridicule the idea of saturated fat (in moderate-high doses) as in fact good for health and physique. If you get leaner and bigger that would prove to a case for a lower carb, higher fat (especially from animal sources) dietary approach.

For those who don't know about Weston A. Price do a google search. You can even type in the search query "bodybuilding and weston price" and there are some articles from his foundation that analyze the evolution of diets over the past few decades in the bodybuilding/strongman community.
    Last edited by -Sigil-; 02-25-2009 at 07:43 PM.

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hard. Core.

Looks pretty ideal. Wish I had your dedication, this is how I would do it.

Good luck!
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanthemanHolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thank you. What is your e-mail? I'd like to continue talking through e-mail.

clay123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clay123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clay123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clay123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clay123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clay123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clay123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clay123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clay123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clay123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clay123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dan,

It's great to see someone following the principles obtained by the study and research of Dr. Weston A Price. I myself have been following such principles in my diet for over 3 years now, to a certain extent. My raw meat is very limited, I still eat a lot of cooked meat, mostly in stews and soups.

My only advice would be to up your fat intake. This is not nearly enough. His research showed that 10 times the amount of fat soluble nutrients were consumed by earlier primal and tribal communities as well as at least 4 times the amount of calcium and other minerals, carbohydrate intake was a lot less. Most was in the form of fruits.

Great to see you applying this knowledge and dedication to improving your health.
    My Rippetoe & Wendler 5/3/1 Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113437701

"... The point, however, is this: I was fat and out of shape. And even though I'd recently squatted 1000 pounds, I really wasn't strong. I couldn't move, and I couldn't use this strength for anything other than waddling up to a monolift and squatting." -Jim Wendler

Fruits? That all depends on the culture. The Masai warriors consumed mostly milk and meat. There are also long lived cultures that didn't consume nearly the level of fat soluble nutrients. Some cultures had fermented nutrient dense sources of the fat soluble vitamins a,d,e,k2,hormones, and quinones such as fermented liver and fermented cod liver. Healthy primitive cultures had an average of 30,000iu of vit a and over 1000iu of vit d every day. They also had 1600mg of calcium everday. They would cook some
    of their foods, including their fruits. Many fruits contain cellulose which your body has a difficult time absorbing unless you heat it.

High vitamin butteroil and fermented codliver oil give you all your needs for fat soluble nutrients in a given day at a total of 5g of fat. Beef Liver which I will be having is also another excellent source.

It's been two months and I have changed the diet since then. I'm using the calorie ratio of the Optimal Diet. www.homodiet.netfirms.com I will also be consuming all my animal meat, fat, and dairy raw. I feel the flaw with the Palio diet is that their protein intake is way too high. They don't consume enough fat. I will have a tspn of raw honey with each meal. My nuts and grains will be sprouted and soaked. My grains will be fermented, predigested, and then cooked. My potatoes will be fried in butter so as to break down the starches.

I am 172cm tall -100 is 72

72g of protein
    180g-252g of fat
    100g of carbs

10% of fat will convert to carbs if needed. My primary fat sources will be egg yolks, dairy, muscle and organ meats, shellfish, maybe bacon, fermented codliver oil, centrifuged butteroil, red salmon, macademia nut oil, coconut oil, wheat germ oil, and black currant seed oil.

My carbohydrate sources will be potatoes, dulse, activated barley, exsula iridesca, buko juice, sprouted whole oats, and bee pollen.

Email me at Danthemanholt@yahoo.com I would love to talk more about it. My phone doesn't work well with this webpage.

Thank you,
    Daniel Christopher Holt

I also limited the amount of meals to only three a day.

milfhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milfhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milfhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milfhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milfhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milfhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milfhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milfhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milfhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milfhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) milfhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow I am glad I found this thread is anyone still active in it. I too have been doing negatives and super slow in my workout and incorporating weston a price principles into my diet. I still havent shaken at least 1 gram of protein per lb because there is just too much evidence of protein building muscle to deny, granted the protein is from good animal sources. How have your results been with the lower protein intake.

AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DanthemanHolt View Post
    Hi, I would like to know if anybody is familiar with what I am doing and has advice to offer.

I might add kimchi, sauerkraut, kombucha, EM1, or beet kvass in the future
    My produce is seasonal and purchased from local farmers markets. My produce is organic and pesticide free.
    My meat is special too. It is fed the correct foods, free range, hormone and antibiotic free.
    All my nuts, grains, and vegetables are soaked in reverse osmosis water. My nuts are also sprouted. My vegetables are lightly steamed.

154 grams protein, 80 grams of fat, 308 grams of carbs

Water
    64 ounces 13 step filtration remineralized water a day mixed with 64 drops of crystal energy and two broken capsules of megahydrin added.

20 minutes before morning tonic
    1 tblspn liquid whey in 4 oz water with lemon squeezed into it, sea muscle plus, protandim, 100% fucoidan, modifilan

Morning Tonic
    30 minutes before breakfast, mix 1/2 tspn fermented cod liver oil, 1/2 tspn butter oil; 1 tspn azamite, 18 drops food grade 3% hydrogen peroxide, and 2 tblspn noni juice with 4 ounces water.

Supplements: C-500, zeolite

Breakfast
    1.5 oz beef liver raw
    1 free range egg sunny side up
    1 cup raw milk (cultured with 1 qt. kefir for two days with 1 oz liquid whey)
    1 tspn Ginger
    1/2 cup steel cut oats with 1 tspn cinnamon
    Protein: 30g
    Fat: 27g
    Carb: 66g

7:00AM

Post Workout meal

Supplements: *20 minutes after shake: 1 tblspn nutritional yeast, raw multiple, 1/2 tbl bee pollen, black currant oil, immune tree colostrum

Special Protein Mix X2 Only on weight lifting days
    75% WMS
    10% BCAA
    10% PeptoPro
    5% Leucine
    orange flavor
    stevia
    30g extra WMS
    30g Thorne Research Medipro
    1 tspn Celtic seasalt
    8 oz water

*20 minutes later
    1 oz purple grapes
    2.5 g creatine

Protein: 64g
    Fat: 11g
    Carbs: 99g

11:00AM

Soup and Salad

Supplements: 2 super food in zyme 30 minutes before meal, 3 oz tashi

Soup
    1/2 cup lentils1 oz oysters five times a week
    1 cup organic bone marrow broth
    1/6 onion sauteed
    1/12 cup grated carrots
    1/6 tspn dried thyme, crushed
    1/8 tspn ground nutmeg

White pepper and Celtic seasalt

Salad

1 cup spinach
    1 cup red cabbage
    1 carrot grated
    1 beet sliced
    1 tspn turmeric
    Tossed in apple cider vinegar
    1 banana

Protein: 25g
    Fat: 15g
    Carbohydrate: 75g

3:00PM

Late evening snack

Supplements: 1/2 tblspn bee pollen, dulse, Klamath crystals

1 cup brown rice add butter
    1 tspn oregano
    84 g natto once a week
    1 cup Swiss chard

Protein: 9g
    Fat: 5 g
    Carbohydrate: 30g

7:00PM

Dinner

Supplements: 1/2 tbl Green Food Feast, 1 tblspn Brewer's Yeast

1.5 oz beef liver raw
    1 oz raw cheese
    1 medium potato add butter

Protein: 36g
    Fat: 20g
    Carbs: 30g

Before bed: 1 tblspn liquid whey

10:00PM

I will be using Jason personal hygiene products. I will get a Genisis bioelectricshield necklace to protect against electromagnetic waves. I will get an 11 step water filter. I might get a specialized air filter. I will chew on xylitol gum. I will also consume sea water precipitate ormus. I may expose myself to radioactive ores

I will fast on Sundays and consume absolutely nothing on that day.

I will lift weights three times a week performing a high intensity circuit training routine with negatives, superslow, failure. Each workout will be 20 minutes long. I will also jog/sprint two times a week 10 minutes each time.

The two books I primarily used with Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon and Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, and more by Pamela Wartian. My workout plan is based off of The New High Intensity Training by Ellington Darden. Check out Jonny Bowden's book 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth. A revolutionary book to read is Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price. Look up the study of Pottinger Cats, very interesting. You can look up reviews of these books at www.Amazon.com.

The two oline resources I mostly used were www.onibasu.com and www.rawpaleodiet.org
    What. The. Fcuk. Did I just read.

Please go.

LauraBE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What about cutting?

I am a huge fan of Weston A Price and Sally Fallon, i practiced her diet a few years ago and felt great but fell away as i got into weight lifting.

I experimented with the Paleo diet for about 6 months, but found flaws in the diet and decided it was time to move on.

My only issue with the WAP diet is that as a woman I worry that I wouldn't be able to maintain the BF % that I want, as I do have to watch my calories. (On the WAP diet just my morning fat would cover my calories for the day)

What were your goals? Bulk, Cut, Maintain; do you have an update on how the diet worked for you???