HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is this a good post workout shake?

Post workout shake:

80g maltodextrin
    30g whey protein (Optimum)
    20g egg protein (Optimum)
    30g flavoring sugars (Tang)

Any suggestions? I'll be using it for my last 6 weeks of bulking, with creatine & a multi.
    Nobody can take away what I got.

Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It looks good to me,maybe you could change the egg for casein.
    Add some liver tabs to your postworkout shake,I feel a better recovery.
    Good luck

Paco

pd:its nice to hear from you again bro!!!!!
    Be meticulous and you'll reach your goals

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Paco
    It looks good to me,maybe you could change the egg for casein.
    no way man, you don't want a slow digesting protein like casein post workout, also I'd trade the maltodextrin in for dextrose as it digest more quickly which is most desirable post workout, beyond that it looks great

HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Paco
    pd:its nice to hear from you again bro!!!!!

I'm glad I'm back where I belong on these boards...
    Nobody can take away what I got.