dannob05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannob05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannob05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannob05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannob05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannob05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannob05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannob05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannob05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannob05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannob05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Controlled Labs Review

After my request, Controlled Labs nicely sent me a package full of free samples; White Flood, Purple Wraath, Green MAGnitude, and REDuction.

Now before I begin my review, I have to put this out there..
    For the past year of my body building "career", I've been a pre-workout/N.O. product junkie. Using products such as: NO-XPLODE, naNO Vapor, SuperPump 250, and even N.O. Plasmacore. After that all being said, I have a pretty high tolerance to these N.O. products.

About 20 minutes before my workout I took the White Flood Tablets on some-what of an empty stomach. Within 10-15 minutes, I could already feel the energy from the tablets. Fast forward five minutes, to when I arrive into the gym. I begin my back/shoulder workout, starting out with wide-grip lat pulldowns. Within my second set, all of the veins in my arms had already started spider-webbing out to their fullest. Keep in mind, during this whole workout I had been sipping on the PurpleWraath intra-workout mix. Which all of the niacin in it had caused my skin to flush; but at the same time, keeping me going during my exercises. I didn't even finish my second exercise (close-grip seated cable rows), and from looking into the mirror I can honestly say (in my opinion) that this stuff had given me the biggest pump I've ever had. I finished the whole workout, and felt like I wanted to keep going.

So let's get to the post-workout Green MAGnitude mix.
    It's really hard to tell how well a post-workout mix works from only one day of sampling it. However, I can tell you unlike most all other post-workout mixes, this stuff didn't cause me to get the all bloated/full feeling. Which can be a total drag when you have to slam down a fat protein/oat shake with it.

Just wanted to share my reviews with everyone out there that's wanting to try a new stack. When I get some more money saved up, I plan on purchasing the whole stack that I listed below.
    Currently BULKING (as of November 06, 2009.)

"Eat, Drink, and be Merry for Tomorrow We Die!"
    - Dave Matthews Band

Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gm is not a full pwo mix. But I do likes it.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome, thanks for the review and it means a lot that you will be purchasing it, that is the true sign of liking products
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831