badmann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) badmann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) badmann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) badmann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) badmann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) badmann has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

building a hard chest/getting rid of man boobs?

Whats the best exercises for getting rid of man boobs ,my goal is to get a really hard chest,ive been doinmg alot of benching and cable crossovers but my chest is still pretty soft,i want those rock hard pecs.
    Another eakness iss pushups and pullups im only able to complete about 5-6 pushups straight and 2 pullups on a good day should i just continue doing them to build up strength to do more or is there something i can work on to increase my strength to do more?

superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you need to do different chest exercises not just bench and crossovers. do incline, flat, decline, flys, bb, db, pushups, and dips etc. google chest exercises for more results. good luck
    "Pray for peace, train for war. There can be no freedom without sacrifice."

I rep back
    I neg back

Owe Reps to:

superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superman331 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh yeah, if your eating like **** look up a good diet. it will help cause lifting is only 10-30% and diet is 70-90% of the change you need.
    "Pray for peace, train for war. There can be no freedom without sacrifice."

I rep back
    I neg back

Owe Reps to:

NavyBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NavyBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NavyBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NavyBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NavyBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NavyBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NavyBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NavyBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NavyBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NavyBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NavyBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So you want a ROCK HARD CHEST!!!!!!

...and a 56 inch waist...

If you want to lose your moobs, you have to lose the rest of the fat along with it. You can't target just your chest. You can have solid pecs, but if you have the fat overtop, no one will know.

Diet
    FULL workout plan
    Cardio

Get 'er done, my son.
    Rules to Living with Fitness

- The gym is part of your job
    - The workout aint done till the end of your run
    - Your body is your vehicle through life. Fill 'er with PREMIUM, brah!
    - A bad day at the gym is better than no day at the gym
    - No pill or powder can substitute hard work and determination

GOAL: 225lbs :: 5 minute mile :: Meet all CF/PREP requirements
    CURRENT: ~275lbs :: CF () 2.4km (x) situps (x) grip test () pushups :: PREP Shuttle - ?.? Course time - ??? secs

TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i agree^

you need to lose the fat first. you cannot get a hard chest just by building muscle on top of a layer of fat. i would lose the fat first and then start a clean bulk. right now get your diet organised. eat 5 meals a day, high protein. do cardio 3x a week before breakfast and lift hard. also, make sure your eating around 500 calories less. the key is to lose the fat first.